Game: invisible friend (look for the next topic)

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

I guess Aiyno XD

E was right >>

How'd ya know?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

D: WHy does everybody guess I'm thier invisible friend! I can only be the IF of one person!

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on October 09, 2006, 04:22:44 PM
D: WHy does everybody guess I'm thier invisible friend! I can only be the IF of one person!
If I didn't guess Dakata, I was going to guess you. xD

Gabi

Alright, ONE of the people who guessed Aiyno got it right. You may now stop guessing him and start speculating about who it was that actually had him. Hint: this person has earned a golden stick.

Wow, Manuel, you're popular!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 09, 2006, 03:26:44 PM
I guess Aiyno XD

E was right >>

How'd ya know?

do you really want to know? it was the answer pattern that did it for me and only two questions that told me who you were. the picture nearly throw me off though
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, I was -way- wrong. Which makes me wonder about the other people involved. My second guess would be Leafar, only I'm pretty sure that's a false guess, leaving me Trevor, who I hardly know, and hence am unlikely to select, or Haz.

... and I'm probably still wrong, having been distracted somewhat this last week.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Ok, if Trevor and Leafar don't post their guesses today they'll forfeit the right to do so.

I hope you're not blaming me for the pairing, llearch, but I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. Feel free to pair me up with a complete stranger for next round if you want to, and if you're serious about hosting Round 13 so I can play. If so, I'm in.

e_voyager

good luck gabi. i also would like to play in the next round.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

*cough* no blame, no shame. The pairings I would expect to be random, so, if I get one I can't guess, them's the breaks. :-)

Of course, it sucks to not win :-)

And yes, of course I'm serious about hosting the next round. You guys have until, oh, let's say 22:00 BST on wednesday to sign up. Unless everyone is slack about it, and we get less than 4 people by then. Sound reasonable?

Gabi

It sounds reasonable to me. Thanks, llearch! :)

And the pairings are as random as an online die can be... I only make sure no one ends up as their own IF for obvious reasons.

e_voyager

well we have two people now but be sure to tell us where to send our answers   thanks again this round is goiut to be heard and fun

llearch n'n'daCorna

Once we have a full set, the guidelines will be posted, yes.

I'll be seeing about setting up something for the postal address.

xHaZxMaTx

Here's an idea:  Why don't we finish the game already in progress before starting another one? :P  I still don't know who my IF was...

Gullible

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 10, 2006, 05:31:31 PM
Here's an idea:  Why don't we finish the game already in progress before starting another one? :P

Nooooo!  I wanna play now!!  :mowsad

May I sign up as well then for the next round.  I is back.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Haz: We're waiting on Trevor and Leafar posting guesses. And yes, you have a point - but if people are starting to speak up, we might as well start taking names, no?

Gullible: Noted. That makes 3.

xHaZxMaTx

Well, I don't think Leafar's coming back huzzah!  Oh noes, I'm bad. :<  But you can never be too careful, eh?

Sign me up for the next round.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Dakata: Do you have to even say? I mean, I understand you've played (and won) every single round so far.... :-)

Haz: that makes 5....

Dakata

Naw, I lost one round...I think. :B And I didn't play in Round 1....I wish I did though. D:

Edit: Yeah, I lost round 8. I think I forgot to send a drawing to my visible friend. D':

e_voyager

i lost a round by sending a digital modded pic that i didn't draw.

Gabi

Quote from: e_voyager on October 10, 2006, 09:42:32 PM
i lost a round by sending a digital modded pic that i didn't draw.
That's no why you lost it. You lost it for NOT sending anything that you DID draw. You could have sent both.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

thanks for clearing that up Gabi. what happend to Trevor and leafer. as far as i know neither of them guessed.

Dakata

e_voyager

Gabi

Ok, Trevor loses round 12 for not posting his guess. Leafar had already lost for not sending a drawing, now he's lost his chance to guess as well.

The winners of Round 12 are:
-×HaZ×MaT×
-e_voyager
-BillBuckner
-Dakata

Now everyone else may say whose IF they were. It was an interesting round after all. :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Suwako

Okay Dakata was right about me, I think the drawing was a bit to obvious and with that amount vof questions who could hide?  :laugh

bill