Tiger T cap

Started by Shadrok, July 28, 2008, 10:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadrok

I was at work the other day and a customer came through the line wearing a cap that said " Tiger T, Pouncing since 1999 ". It just made me think of a certain forum member here is all.

Has anyone else had something like this happen to them?

Dannysaysnoo

The back of my monitor has NOM on it. Does that count?

Tiger_T

Watch out, he surely is be an evil cyber clone from the alternate future that never was! >:3

I'm the only true Tiger_T (<-- note the underscore ;))

Eeenteresteeng though!
Nope, haven't had that happen to me yet.:D
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

I've recently found a Kenji on another forum.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

VSMIT

Faerie Alex

I think my dad mentioned that he's seen Bill on a forum that he visits.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

James StarRunner

I ran into a complete stranger halfway across the continent who read my pet story, FrostBite (and no this was not at a con).

Jairus

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 29, 2008, 12:39:25 AM
I ran into a complete stranger halfway across the continent who read my pet story, FrostBite (and no this was not at a con).

That is either really cool, or really freaky. Would you care to part with a few more details?

Hm, let me think... okay, I've kind of got one. It's a little weird.

There used to be this thing called the Gundam Official User Forums, or GOUF. The username I chose there - Freedom87 - was a version of my normal user name Newtype87. So all is well and good, until GOUF shuts down all of a sudden and a bunch of us Gundam nuts migrate back to the old forums that had really slowed down in the face of this unprecedented ability to gather together in one place. Anyway, we set up a thread to try and reach out to the other fans and make connections again, or at least find out what forums they'd gotten on to (most of us had connections in other forums). One person on the forum I was at was asking what had happened to the poster who went by the name Freedom87 and if anyone knew where they were. Fortunately, I knew exactly where he was...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me