Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, but they are now 30 feet long and want to eat their mama.

I wish for a really expencive watch....preferably a rollex or somthing equally unobtainable
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

vulpesweasel

granted, you got a rollex, however, the rollex is a cheap knockoff of the real brand, Rolex, so it dies the minute you get it. I wish for control over all living things.

Roureem Egas

Granted, you have control over all living things. However, the control is minimal and can be boiled down to you being more demanding, so people ignore your very existence.

I wish I could find something a bit more interesting to do in Trickster. Being level 25 for my raccoon and buffalo characters seems to have put me in a rut.

Strike that, I wish the US version of Trickster was as fancy as the one in Japan! Or at least have more official artsy stuff. Seriously! D:

e_voyager

granted but only there such games are made and i have two of them the third is kept but the cerater.

i wish i had my puppies back. i miss them
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

Granted, but they come back with something a little extra in their bite. Something called Rabies. Also makes them want to bite more too.

I wish for a Great Bay Shrine. :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, however the wish granter is a little dyslexic, and what you actually get is a Slate Grey Brine. In a mug.

I wish for a dictionary.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Falcarthum

Granted. *POOF* Meet  Richard "Dick" Shonaree.

I wish for better ideas to corrupt wishes...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, your idea is provided to you in Morse Code. By the Swedish Chef.

I wish Falcarthum had better ideas for corrupting wishes, too. :-)

Falcarthum

--. .-. .- -. - . -.. .-.-.-   --- .-.   -- .- -.-- -... .   -. --- - .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

I wish for an really good idea for an avatar of my own...

[Corrupted wish sponsored by the Morse Translator]

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Drake Manaweilder

Granted, but nobody will draw it

I wish Sephiroth wasn't soo hard in KH1

vulpesweasel

granted, but now he's a pushover, and you beat him easily, leeaving you feeling unsatisfied, and then he cries.

I wish for...my own vincent valentine!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Vincent, or "Vinnie", as he is more popularly known, is a nice guy. To anyone who doesn't owe his boss money.

... you borrowed some last week, didn't you?

Didn't you. And now he wants it back. Plus interest. (as Vinnie puts it, "I'm interested, that's close enough.")

* llearch n'n'daCorna applauds Fulcarthum.

I wish I hadn't had that third half of Guinness, since my alcohol tolerance is a trifle lower than I thought...

vulpesweasel

granted, but i dunno what that is, so here, have this guinness book of world records. *confetti*

I wish for an Über iPod that held 100000 songs

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, but the songs are at 92 kbps. :O  (I can't stand anything under 320 kbps, and normally rip my music in WMA lossless (~1000 kbps))

I wish for an MP3 player that could hold 100,000 songs in a WMA lossless format.

e_voyager

granted but it is incaptable with all forms of windows and Apple OS above 3.1

i wish i really was DigigodE.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

...poof...your name is Digigode, but you yourslef are no different. I wish to become Overlord of the Underworld!

Roureem Egas

Granted. You are now the proud owner of a tiny hovel named the Underworld that is situated beneath a hill.

I wish for more interesting videos of .hack GU.

vulpesweasel

granted, but they are educationally interesting, thus boring you.

I wish for Über good german-speak

e_voyager

granted but you lose you American speak for it.

i wish for a new monitor with TV capabilities ore was that a TV with monitor capabilities

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, Itos now has a built-in TV.

I wish my desk computer desk was here already.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's also broken, already, just in case you might have wanted to use it.

And there's some pieces missing.

And you got a splinter out of it.

I wish I knew where I could find a needle, to remove the splinter from -my- hand as well...

xHaZxMaTx

[offtopic]I'm wondering how it's possible to get a splinter from a steel/glass desk. :| [/offtopic]

Lysander

Well I know it's possible to get metal splinters. Have some stray filing find its way into you. The glass would probably stick in you just the same.

I wish I knew where I could find a needle, to remove the splinter from -my- hand as well...

Granted, you are lead to a waste bin with a used syringe needle. Don't worry though, the chances of extracting a disease from such aren't too high.

I wish to Never Turn Back. :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

granted but now you never turn again. enjoy you life on the strait and narrow.

i wish i could auto upgrade my PC with out the need for money to buy parts.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, you get a five fingered discount. Unfortunately, the man behind you in the queue is an off-duty police officer, and you get caught, arrested, and put in jail, and never get to play with your PC again.

I wish I'd got more sleep.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however it is the sleep of the damned and you go to hell every night and return to the land of the living by day.

I wish I was faster than a speeding bullet, but not superman.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

granted you are now the streak with powers of super speed and  hyper activity bladder. I'd go with depends man

i wish for other people to make more wishes in a 24 hour term. (think wish master 3)

vulpesweasel

granted, but now people are making so many wishes, it says that you need to wait to post to prevent thread flooding (i've gotten that before)

i wish Red XIII/Nanaki was my pet :mwaha

Falcarthum

Granted. However, in this plane, Red XIII pets you.

I wish that midychlorians never existed...

<== Yappity by Silverfox

e_voyager

granted but now life as we know it can not exist voiding you wish

i wish fore peas