Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Wot, Rowne break something?  Especially little birdies?  Never!  I'm as nature happy as Bob Ross was.  Well, almost.

Granted!  You have teen spirit, now either regretfully or thankfully based on your particular stance, it's 80's teen spirit.  The stuff that was more filled with energy rather than angst.

... and that's about as much as I can corrupt Lysander's wish because I respect him too much to do more damage(?) than that.

I'm going soft.

I wish for a motivation helmet, so that I could perhaps unleash my madness upon the wishes here without fear of morality or conscience, only to regain those aspects later at the flip of a switch.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted.

Only the switch is stuck in "nice person" mode, and your madness gets backed up behind the blockage, eventually breaking out to wreak havoc upon the unsuspecting masses, creating chaotic mess and unpredictable disturbances, completely disrupting the pattern of the forum.

For about five minutes.

I wish I didn't have to sit here and babysit busted servers.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Falcarthum

Granted. *POOF* There is no chair anymore; now you have to babysit the servers upright.

I wish for a swimsuit edition of the female characters of DMFA...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You get Abel in a bikini, Wildy in a mumu (somewhere) and Aaryanna, waxed. She's not impressed. I'd run if I were... oh, too late.

I wish I had been more evil sooner....

Rowne

I'm having one of those "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!" moments again, I have a lot of those, don't I?  Abel is female?  I always thought Abel was possessed of maleness, which he'd happily show if not for Fa'lina acting as his censor.

Granted, you were evil before.  However, this causes a bit of a paradox, since you find yourself wishing to be more and more evil.  Eventually you end up becoming so evil that with your last vestiges of conscience, you atomize yourself to save the good peoples of the World and their finely crafted whicker baskets of assorted cheeses ...or something like that.

I wish I had an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.

There's a hole in the sky, through which things can fly.

e_voyager

granted but it overloads and sucks the entire solar system into it.

i wish that the hero RPG would pick up.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It picks itself up and walks off. You're now left with an empty thread.

I wish I was less cryptic with my wishes...

(BTW, Rowne - yes, Abel is male. Hence his inclusion in the -female- swimsuits. I mean, a guy, wearing a bikini? :-)

Roureem Egas

Granted. You're wishes are now very straightforward, so much that you start sounding like an oaf.

I wish to go to Dave and Buster's again.

e_voyager

granted but you arrive five minutes before their city( home included)  is take over in a bid to rule the world.

i wish i could beat the mega man games.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

Granted, you are now able to beat the games. However, anybody and everybody does loads better at them than you do.

I wish I had more names under my coon character's friends list on Trickster.

(And E, Dave and Buster's is an awesome arcade, with food like a diner and a bar.)

lucas marcone

granted but thayre all prank names.

i wish that i hadnt shifted my sleeping schedule to 3am to 12 pm

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You've now shifted your sleeping schedule to 12pm to 3am. On every fifth night.

The rest of the time you're still stuck on 3am to 12pm.

I wish I'd got up a bit earlier today.

Lysander

Granted, but not only did you fall over a few times out of tiredness and hurt your eyes through the brightness of houselights early in the morning, you also prevent me from pathetically corrupting your wish as you would not have wished for this. Such a sad thing indeed.

Hark! Is is an omen. As hymns resounded I wish for thee to be offered as a sacrifice upon the feast of madness! :januscat
TytajLucheek

lucas marcone

uhhhhh......... you die?

i wish i had had a wish to corrupt

Rowne

Granted!  You wish that you had a wish to corrupt that you wish you had a wish to corrupt that ... now look, you've gotten yourself into a recursive loop!

Recently I've gotten myself into a certain game's beta (I can't be more specific than that due to an NDA, blech) and I wish I knew what its updater was smoking.

- 6 hours.
Nifty.
- 5 hours.
Keen.
- 4 hours.
Rock on.
- 3 hours.
Groovy!
- 2 hours.
Huzzah!
- 1 hour.
Exciting.
- 0 hours.
I am ready, yes!
- Psych, 13 hours!
... excuse me?!
- Sorry, 10 hours.  Nowait, 11.  No, 10.  Yes, 10.  Maybe.
. . .

I want some of that stuff, it seems to be good.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. you spend the next four days coding a new version of windows.

I wish I could do something interesting.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Rowne

Granted, you do something interesting.  Except that that interesting something happens to lead to a heightened consciousness, so 'you' is now a moot point.

As a continuation from my previous wish, I wish I knew why games feel they have to eat up between 6 and 8 GiB of space these days (even MMOs).  Have coders become that lazy with compression?

Roureem Egas

Granted. You now know why games take up so much space. You also find out that the space taken is expanding.

I wish there weren't so many ants crawling on the trash can so often.

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, you now have ants crawling everywhere but the trash can.

I wish I had some milk to eat my cereal with.

Falcarthum

Granted. By the way, the milk expired two weeks ago.

I wish I can predicte the future...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Kitsune Ascendant

granted, but you're horriblly inacurate in your predictions.

I wish I was omnicient.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

granted you are now all knowing but while you live you can neither speak nor act  on what you know. (thank you 1602)

i wish i owned mint condition copyes ore every graphic novel ever made in Evey language ever ever printed.

Roureem Egas

Granted. You are also now known as one of the world's most eccentric people, as instead of mint-condition graphic novels, you have graphic novels made with mint.

I wish there were a few interesting events in Trickster, like The World from .hack.

Rowne

Granted, there are more World events.  Sadly, they're all so badly translated that you're left to giggle helplessly at the unintentional inuendo and err made and by the time you're done, everyone's finished with the event anyway.

Ha~hahahaha.  *THUD.* - comes to mind.

I wish that I hadn't had to corrupt that wish because it was a damned good wish and I could use something to distract me from my drilling.  I've gained so many levels from drilling, drilling and more drilling, with drilling on the side and a garnish of drilling.

Truly, the jackhammer is the mightiest of warrior techniques.

xHaZxMaTx

Granted.  You now had to grant that wish because it was a damned stupid wish. :mwaha

I wish they made non-diet Pepsi Jazz.

e_voyager

granted but it is very tempting and highly fatting for there exposed to it.

i wish i could remember  wheather or not ×HaZ×MaTx was labled a Banaco before i called in on in P.A.Y

Lysander

Granted. The pancake is removed to show the true identity. Now you know that horrifying truth about ×HaZ×MaTx's origin. So terrible in fact, that it clouds your mind and fills your thoughts for the next 20 mintures.

I wish for a Carnage Anthem. :januscat
TytajLucheek

lucas marcone

granted you are now deaf. oop 2 minutes till show time!

i wish for a car.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You get a car - in fact, a very nice Silver Shadow.

It doesn't have any brakes (increased anti-slip addition!), but that's ok, because it doesn't have an engine, either (low-volume motive power unit), nor wheels (differently enabled transport devices), nor any steering wheel, dashboard, seat covers, or, indeed, seats.

It *does* have windows and headlights. Well.. some of them, anyway....

*cough*

I wish these arrays would behave better.

e_voyager

granted but you can no longer make any sense of them.

i wish i could take better care of there baby mice.