(story) Necromantic 2 -story start-

Started by thegayhare, July 13, 2008, 12:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

I started a part two to my necromancer story

what do you think?

QuoteIt had only been two days since the village had fallen to the necromancer but he was ready to move on.  His new headman was settling into his role well.  The fox's will is strong so the struggle for control of the body still goes on but the cat knows there is no chance for him to overcome his heart.  As the great cat watches from his barge, the bulk of his army marches through the heart of the village.  The site of it is enough to quell any thoughts of rebellion that might still lurk in the peasants.  The sorcerer took the village with a fraction of the forces at his control.  Long lines of the dead march, still waterlogged from the lake to assemble on the plain outside of town, among their number are other abominations, monstrosities of necromantic magic. 

And still further on, riding in the back of several wagons are the only solders in this army still breathing.  Mercenaries and prisoners, criminals and betrayers these men and women were once whole.  Now they have been warped and twisted by the same magics used to make the masters headman.  But these beasts are implanted with a much more powerful heart.  They have become grotesque and hideous to look upon as the heart twists there bodies and minds.  These magical mutations make them incredibly strong and fierce in battle but it's there cunning living minds that make them truly dangerous.  Unlike the cat's zombie foot soldiers these halfdead can still think, they can still react they do not simply mindlessly follow orders and this can make them very dangerous indeed.

Since that first night Miekal hadn't left his master's side.  The young mouse had returned bearing the news of Simon's death as a terrible burden.  He had expected harsh words from his master, loud declarations as to the fate of all betrayers, but the great cat had merely waited in the town square and silently held the sobbing mouse close.  Since that day Miekal had worn the fallen soldier's sword, almost with out thinking about it.  His master seemed to permit it so he didn't push the issue. 

The past two days had been quiet and uneventful.  While the army massed the master would see to the state of his new village.  His first order of business was to establish the garrison for the village.  It wasn't a large building, simply a small home near the main hall.  A few dozen zombies didn't need room to sleep, or eat or even train.  They just had needed a space out of the elements to stand there and wait for the call to duty. .Now it was time to move out.  Too move on to the next in the master's string of conquests.

A high piercing scream came from the rear of the baggage train.  One of the half dead, a massive twisted beast, had dropped down from her wagon.  She advanced on a young cat who couldn't have been older then five.  Her long gnarled hands dragging in the dirt as he muttered,  "Such a pretty kitten.  I used to have a kitten like you."  The youngster had wet herself in fear at the monsters approach.  Off in the gathering crowd there was a struggle the young girls mother was screaming as some of the village's men folk held her back, not wanting to risk the necromancers wrath by confronting on of his pets. As the half dead grew closer the top of her sunken head started to split, showing a truly massive maw that split the creatures head in two.  "She was my baby.  And what a naughty child she was.  I had to punish her."  One of the massive clawed hands grabs the young girl it's fingers long enough to wrap around her waist.  "But she was a tasty kitten.  Are you a bad kitten?  Do you need to be punished?"  Most of those gathered look away as the jagged teeth prepare to meet the young morsel.

Few see it happen but there is a loud meaty thump and followed by a  the terrified shriek of the young girl.  The half dead monster lies flat on it's back, towering over it is the Siamese sorcer, at his side holding the still frightened girl in his arms is the white mouse.  "This is not allowed and you know it."  Growls the cat as he advances on the pitiful monster.  The creature scrambles to it's feet, as he approaches.  "These people are mine now and they serve me.  I will not have one of my beasts terrorizing my new subjects."  Despite the cat's words he had been tempted to let the half dead devour the girl before striking it down.  It would have been a useful tool to show the peasants who rules here.  But he could feel the young mouse's eyes burning into him even then pleading to intercede.  "There is a price for disobedience."

The gibbering monster rose reached back and pulled loose her mighty axe as the unarmed cat approached.  "Master no, I didn't mean to.  Please master I... I..." as he grew close she brought the axe down.,  or she tried to.  Her arms refused to obey.  They just couldn't move any closer.

A safe distance away Miekal reunited the child with her mother.  He carefully kept his back to his master as he looked at the still frightened young child.  "Look away miss.  You shouldn't see what's about to happen." 

The necromancer just laughs.  "You think I'd let one of you great louts even think of trying to harm me?  What a fool."  One paw reaches out and in a casual gesture rips the chest plate from the beasts iron armor.  His claws come to rest on a massive knot of muscle than can be clearly seen writhing just under the skin.  He pauses so that his gaze falls on the rest of the half dead still seated in there wagons.  "Let this be a lesson to all of you.  I will suffer no disobedience, and for you there is but one punishment!"  With one quick tug the cat's claws have torn the black heart from the beasts chest. 

The half dead creatures scream anguish turns into a gurgle as the hearts magic drains away.  Organs that were stretched beyond there limits suddenly start to fail.  She collapses into a heap, her skin sagging from her body, tendons snapping like rubber bands, and bones twisting and breaking.  Soon there  is nothing left of the beast but a heap of bloody meat.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Two questions;

One, could you provide a link to part one?
Two, did you want some corrections?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 13, 2008, 04:43:17 AM
Two questions;

One, could you provide a link to part one?
Two, did you want some corrections?
I will once FA is back up.  Or if you like I could post it here .  There are a number of gay sex scenes in part one though

and no thats okay I've got a guy who proofs all my stories once I finish them