Four more years!

Started by Brunhidden, June 27, 2008, 07:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

sorry, just had to say it on an election year- but the wife and i just celebrated our fourth anniversary on the 26th. we got each other a Wii as an anniversary present, but no games for it cause were still poor.

i know, horrible joke, but im a horrible person so it fits.

QuoteMost modern calendars mar the sweet simplicity of our lives by reminding us that each day that passes is the anniversary of some perfectly uninteresting event.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

rabid_fox

Well, congratulations.

I recommend Wii Sports. So simple, so addictive, so much fun.

Oh dear.

lucas marcone

congradulations good sir.

gh0st

congrats, metroid prime corruption is also a good one i think, also do not get wii fit if you have self image problems because it will probably make them worse.

rabid_fox

Hah. Wii Fit is hilarious. It absolutely kicks my ass every time I play it.

Oh dear.

Jairus

Congratulations, sir! I don't actually have a Wii (yet), so unfortunately I can't offer any advice in that department.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Brunhidden

mostly the lack of games is due to being poor then not knowing which game- once we have money high on the list are raving rabbids, zelda, mario party, and harvest moon

the wife would have been on by now but it seems shes too pregnant to comfortably wedge herself into the computer chair anymore.

QuoteWe can learn much from wise words, little from wisecracks, and less from wise guys.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

CameronCN

Quote from: Brunhidden on July 04, 2008, 02:43:05 PM
the wife would have been on by now but it seems shes too pregnant to comfortably wedge herself into the computer chair anymore.

Get a bigger chair. ;) More seriously, take the armrests off if they're removable, which they usually are (heck, sometimes they're sideways-adjustable. Try that first.)

Thora

Quote from: Cameron on July 04, 2008, 02:51:39 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on July 04, 2008, 02:43:05 PM

Get a bigger chair. ;) More seriously, take the armrests off if they're removable, which they usually are (heck, sometimes they're sideways-adjustable. Try that first.)

*briefly appears to correct*  Actually, it's because of all the lower back pain that I can't stand sitting in this chair for more than an hour... The chair has a curve on the back of the chair that makes one lean further back than I can tolerate right now.  I also have a hard time getting in & out of these chairs (and most others) - armrests help so I don't need assistance.  I actually have not been on the computer more for a couple times a week. 

And I still have 2 more months to go...  :erk

What's ironic, I enjoy the Gamer's Chair the best, it has a nice gentle recline (so belly can have more room) and I can rock - even if it's really low to the ground & has no armrests...

The only Wii game we have is Wii Sports, because it came with our Wii...  It's just hard to play most of them right now (for me atleast).

Mao

Super Smash Bros Brawl has been a house favorite for my ilk.  Guests love it, housemates enjoy the playful venting (unlike when we play Soul Calibur or Tekken) and it's family friendly.