Nighttime Cleaners (OOC) - Update: January 3 (see latest post)

Started by Angel, July 01, 2008, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arroyo Milori

I hope you don't mind if I jump into the rp,
Name: Arroyo Milori
Position: Hired Help (if not allowed just put me down as a scout or Special agent)
Family and Associates: He has connections in the IV league, which is the organization he works for as a hired help and takes orders from the Demigod whom runs the organization.
Species/Race: Being/Lion
Build: Scrappy yet somewhat muscular, stands only 5'10" and weights 140lb.
Physical Description: I'll leave it to this reference picture here.

-Attire: He dons a Dark brown, winter-like coat with fur in the hood and in the jacket itself, unzipped and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He also wears a Tan work shirt and a Orange Tie that oddly has a zipper on it vertically. Dark brown pants, somewhat baggy and sock-like "shoes" that only covers up anything up to the toes.

Personality: Arroyo can be very egotistic at certain times and somewhat mellow. He is most of the time full of energy and somewhat rational. He is not fond of violence but that doesn't stop him from defending himself (and others) when needed.

History:He was born in a far away place, though he won't say much about where but all he would say is that he was raised in a City when he first moved to the city at age 7 but born in a small peaceful town.

By the time he finished College at age 21, he received a mysterious invitation to an organization known as the IV league and was soon accepted into the organization at first as a regular commander, but who referred him was a mystery but he assumes that it was his father whom was MIA through out his life in the city.

Nowadays he's still part of that organization and learned much more than what he did on his own. He's slightly more experienced than he was 2 years ago.

Abilities:
Aquaknesis
With quick hand movements and stances, Arroyo has the ability to control water. (along with Steam/Mist) However, he's able to control a decent amount of water that can knock most people down with one hand, he is also able to make water into steam or mist and vice versa but he cannot make ice or reverse ice into it's liquid form.

Hemoknesis
Much like Aquaknesis only with blood. Though Hemoknesis is a bit more destructive to Arroyo's health, blood can cut out of his skin and become a weapon at will. He can also harden his blood and makes sure that attacks can't phase through completely, though it doesn't numb out the pain.

Trivia (if any):
-Arroyo has a Snake sword, which can turn into a chainsaw sword if he wants to though he rarely uses the chainsaw mode.

-He goes under Alias like River Blues, or Royall Rivers.

-If he choses to, he can dual wield both the chainsaw sword and snake sword at the same time.

-Though having odd powers like these where he is from isn't at all rare, on this part of the world where he is in the roleplay, he is often known as an "odd" being...

-He now carries around a White gas mask, a small welcoming gift when he first joined the IV league from the Demigod who runs it. It has not magical properties...

If you need more information, I'll be happy to add more.

e_voyager

hey black angle do you think you should poke the next posters up?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Yes, I probably should. Things have been sort of busy and tangled lately, but I will try to keep this from collecting dust. Expect a post before this coming Sunday, hopefully with my police officer's bio as well.

UPDATE: And the bio is done! I've been crazy-busy, but this is my RP and it ain't dyin' on my watch. So, here's the leader of the police himself!

Name: Jacob "Jake" Whitson
Position (as in on the force): Lieutenant
Family and Associates: Wife (Marie, 34); Kids (Jenny, 4; Caleb, 7)
Species/Race: Being/Golden Retriever
Build: Muscular, tall, stands like a cop.
Physical Description: Brown eyes, about 6'1", blond hair that's kept short. Doesn't smile easily.
Personality: Stoic, straightforward, can smell lies before they're spoken. Loving husband and father, but unforgiving police officer. He's interested in finding out exactly what happened in a crime, and doesn't point fingers unless he knows exactly who to point them at.
History: Grew up in a city near the town where Khimara grew up. Decent grades in school, good home life but tough environment to grow up in. Became a cop so that neither he nor anyone else would feel afraid on the streets anymore. He and his family live in a suburban area on the outskirts of the city, and have an unlisted phone number. (It's worth noting that Whitson was the officer who arrested Khimara during his first scheme; there were adventurers on the scene, but Khimara and the girl who'd caught him seemed to agree that he didn't deserve to die.)
Abilities: No magical abilities, but a dead shot.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

*pokes* is this thing still alive? *grabs shock paddles just in case*

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

(YANKS herself forcibly out of Thanksgiving break and makes her way to the operating table) Gimme them shock paddles! This is my baby and I ain't letting it die!
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tipod

"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

e_voyager

Quote from: Black_angel on October 04, 2009, 08:59:49 PM
Up next is Hermes McMortimer and his victim, Angel Alazraqui. I'll sort out how to get that going a bit later, as I currently have a lot to do.

these two but i'm not sure who their players are any more
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

(buried under a mound of papers, Facebook status posts, Pokemon, a separate RP, and clothes from Gaia. A hand forces its way out, and out struggles the GM) RRRRRRRRRRRRRAH! NO DEATH FOR MAH BABEH!

Oh, and BTW, the two players are Boogeyman and Tipod (victim and client, respectively). Get ready, guys, my finals are done and I'm itchin' to post.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

im itchin to read, then get to swap roles and do the killin  :kruger

Angel

I know it's been a while, but I've been trying to cut down my Internet use. There'll be a post today though, so be ready. :3

EDIT: OK, I lied. But there WILL be one today! By the way, I mixed things up; the next killer is Boogeyman with Hermes, and the next victim is Tipod with Angel. Also, Techy, it would help if the police lieutenant's bio was added to the character index.

'NOTHER EDIT: Almost forgot. Ryudo, Khimara still needs to tell you whether you were accepted or not. You can come in shortly after Hermes leaves, or you can come in quickly the day before (this is all in their time, not ours, so it won't take too long to complete if it all goes well.)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Black_angel on December 30, 2009, 12:57:48 PM
EDIT: OK, I lied. But there WILL be one today! By the way, I mixed things up; the next killer is Boogeyman with Hermes, and the next victim is Tipod with Angel. Also, Techy, it would help if the police lieutenant's bio was added to the character index.
Ah, you wan't me to maintain your index, too? :P Nah, just kidding, I like this job. I'll PM you an updated index as soon as possible, that you can copy-paste over the one in the first post. :)

lucas marcone

CLEAR! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT THUMMMM CLEAR! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT THUMMMM beep beep beep beep.

that was a close one.

ok so the ooc isnt the one that needs it but c'mon guys we know who's killin who so get to it!