Nighttime Cleaners (OOC) - Update: January 3 (see latest post)

Started by Angel, July 01, 2008, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

personally i'm glad to see the rp up and running again i had thought that it has reached permanite hiatus status half a month ago.  also i agree with Rudo. Rping the assignment is the way to go. meanwhile i'll brush up on my victim and plan out the best way to  seen them on their way.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

B_A:

The OOC has been active, so we'll excuse you. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

did you make that look like a face intentionally? or is it just my imagination running wild?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

There we go, that should do it.  Glad to see this is still gonna be happening.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

lucas marcone

Quote from: Black_angel on June 29, 2009, 06:11:27 PM
Gonna be a post in the IC thread, explaining motives, victims, and whatnot. (I'm being quite serious; I've actually got multiple tabs up on my internetz so I can post in all the threads I've neglected.) But I need a little help deciding what to do.

I told everyone to come back on different days, and I'll put that schedule up in the IC thread if it helps everyone else, too. But I need to know a couple more things:

1. Does anyone want a client interview who posted late, or should we just pretend it's already happened the next day and Khimara's working on his stuff?
2. You guys who have sideplots going; anything you wanna do before we get to killing or not?
3. Should Khimara give the hitmen their assignments in the IC thread, or should we skip over that? (I'm thinking probably it makes more sense for the hitmen to get their assignments IC, but if everyone is itching for blood, we can easily move things quicker.)

So, whaddya think? Bear with me, I have trouble doing this kind of thing on my own, and my laptop is dead. The home computer isn't quite as inspirational, but I'm dealing with it now.

1. for the sake of expediancy i think we should forgo that part.
3.it would kinda make the story disjointed and ruin syntax if he didnt give them their assignments IC....besides it could prove interesting.

e_voyager

should i post what forte has been up to? i've had it typed out for days now

Angel

Wait for just a bit more, E. I'd like to get a post up tomorrow before anything else happens. Also, it may be a bit more convenient to wait till your test run comes up.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

So we're at the point where we actually have to go and take care of the target.  How are we gonna work this?  I assume that the person who made the victim is gonna rp him?

Angel

That's right. The murder is between the cleaner and the victim, each one trying to outwit the other without god-moding. Anyone caught god-moding will be forced to watch nine Britney Spears music videos in a row, and then one K-Fed video. I will be monitoring you, so do not try anything foolish.

Hitman, you need to get the job done as quickly and cleanly as possible, depending on how the client wants it.

Victim, you may die peacefully if you so choose. If you do not so choose, then do everything within reason and your own limits to survive.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Okay so lucas needs to put a post about Burtrum so we can get things moving.

e_voyager

sounds good to me i'll be keeping an eye on this thread too see when it's forte's turn to be briefed.

Ryudo Lee

I dropped lucas a PM to turn his attention over thisaway.

lucas marcone

the internet is down at my place, has been for a good while, will get it back soon.

lucas marcone

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Angel

Okay, folks. It's up to Ryudo and lucas now, because I'm leaving on vacation and won't be back till the 15th. So, till then, make it a spectacle and follow the rules in the first OOC post.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Azlan

Just an FYI to any RPs I am currently in:

Just a notification: Due to the passing of my Grandmother, I will likely be out of contact with the internet from Monday August 17th through Thursday August 27th.  I will be traveling to the island of Kauai in Hawaii and I am not sure of my internet availability in these areas. 
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Angel

Sorry to hear that, Az. You take as long as you need to. :<

As for you who are able to post: *whippish!* GET TO IT!
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

lucas marcone

[professor hubert farnsworth voice] good news everyone! i have the internet in my current residence! i can now make regular posts!

lucas marcone

and wouldnt ya know it the next day the computer craps out on me. back to posting from dads house again.

lucas marcone

ya know it's kinda hard for you to not end it in three posts when you auto hit every time :)

Ryudo Lee

lucas marcone

well now that was a fun warm up. can't wait till i get to off mr. corrupt polition

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Black_angel on September 27, 2009, 04:05:16 PM
But he was digressing. Ryudo had handled himself as well as possible for the situation, but he'd have to plan more carefully next time. Additionally, Khimara himself should probably request a bit more information from his clients, just to make sure this sort of thing didn't happen again...

Oops?  Shade is the character name. :3

Azlan

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on September 28, 2009, 11:57:02 AM
Quote from: Black_angel on September 27, 2009, 04:05:16 PM
But he was digressing. Ryudo had handled himself as well as possible for the situation, but he'd have to plan more carefully next time. Additionally, Khimara himself should probably request a bit more information from his clients, just to make sure this sort of thing didn't happen again...

Looks like it was fixed... but perhaps Khimara is just that insightful to know he's a character in a game :3
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Angel

Quote from: Azlan on September 28, 2009, 07:42:51 PM
Quote from: Ryudo Lee on September 28, 2009, 11:57:02 AM

Looks like it was fixed... but perhaps Khimara is just that insightful to know he's a character in a game :3

:P I wish. But it would be pretty cool if he had Deadpool powers like that...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Angel

Up next is Hermes McMortimer and his victim, Angel Alazraqui. I'll sort out how to get that going a bit later, as I currently have a lot to do.

EDIT: Holy SHIT, I forgot this thing existed. (swats self with newspaper) Well, I'm gonna get back to work on this. Never fear.
BANDWAGON JUMP!