Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadesFox

Quote from: Gabi on August 04, 2006, 07:02:21 AM
Quote from: FireKatKid on August 03, 2006, 11:11:24 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on August 03, 2006, 10:45:05 PM
Why is "I" capitalized, but not "me"?

Cause having an "i" in the middle of a sentence just looks wonky.
Wonkier than an a in the middle of a sentence?

Teh wonky!
The All Purpose Fox

Kenji

The "a" has more meat on it's bones than the "i" has. :3 The "i" is like sticking a cardboard cutout into the Lord of the Rings movies. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ok, that's gotta be odd. I have this image of "Laird o te Rings" - all in scottish.

"Taire tekken te hobbets te Aizengarhrhrhrde"
...or...
"Newt whaile we tree staind fairm."

*snicker*

Edit: Uh... Does that hurt anyone else's mind?

Nothing to see here, move along... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dakata

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 04, 2006, 12:41:29 PMOk, that's gotta be odd. I have this image of "Laird o te Rings" - all in scottish.

...or...

*snicker*
Is Llearchy gonna be punished for not asking a question? :3

What did Llearchy say? >:3 And isn't it against the rules for him to say something in another language?

...What kind of -evil- things do the -evil- APFs do to Llearchy? :3

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Dakata on August 04, 2006, 12:56:13 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 04, 2006, 12:41:29 PMOk, that's gotta be odd. I have this image of "Laird o te Rings" - all in scottish.

...or...

*snicker*
Is Llearchy gonna be punished for not asking a question? :3

What did Llearchy say? >:3 And isn't it against the rules for him to say something in another language?

...What kind of -evil- things do the -evil- APFs do to Llearchy? :3

I'm just damning him for putting some things on the edge of my mind, things that I can't shove out nor bring in but still can't focus off them. What was I thinking about when he said that?

Try setting your mental settings to have a Scottish accent.

Varies by member. I just want to record all that happens and somehow corrupt it when I steal it. 'A' If I ever do. Maybe I'll just do...

Dakata

Can I destroy this? D:

Can I burn Llearchy? :3

...Can someone-who-isn't-me destroy all of Ink's needles? :<

Should I be worried if I can't sleep? D: I'm never ever tired...and I can't friggin' close my eyes without 'em hurtin'. *Wah*

What'll be the dominant species on Earth when all of the humans die? Foxes? Dragons? Evil widdle chibis? D:

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Dakata on August 04, 2006, 01:10:50 PM
Can I destroy this? D:

*growls deeply*

can I become the official AP protector of all things cute? and yes, I am serious. well, kinda.

do you think some exercise would help with dakata's sleep problem?

is my karma ballanced because the people that like and dislike me are equal, or is someone messing with my mind?

and have you ever had one of those days where you alternate between needing some company and wanting to crawl into some hole to avoid all the bozos of the world?

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Can I beg forgiveness and blame all the people who keep interrupting me at work?

If I commit seppuku, will that suffice, or should I immolate myself?

Or go molest a snake?

Tiger_T

Can I destroy this? D:

Can I burn Llearchy? :3

...Can someone-who-isn't-me destroy all of Ink's needles? :<

Should I be worried if I can't sleep? D: I'm never ever tired...and I can't friggin' close my eyes without 'em hurtin'. *Wah*

What'll be the dominant species on Earth when all of the humans die? Foxes? Dragons? Evil widdle chibis? D:
No.
No.
Yes, but he'll just make new ones.
Yes. Try cooling them with a wet cloth.
The humans won't die - they'll evolve until they're no longer human.
Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on August 04, 2006, 02:50:43 PM
Can I destroy this? D:

*growls deeply*

can I become the official AP protector of all things cute? and yes, I am serious. well, kinda.

do you think some exercise would help with dakata's sleep problem?

is my karma ballanced because the people that like and dislike me are equal, or is someone messing with my mind?

and have you ever had one of those days where you alternate between needing some company and wanting to crawl into some hole to avoid all the bozos of the world?
Don't call us - we'll call you.
Could be. Maybe going out and getting some FRESH AIR as mom suggested might help  :mowtongue.
More likely the latter.
Yep. Good thing they're few and far between.
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 04, 2006, 02:53:17 PM
Can I beg forgiveness and blame all the people who keep interrupting me at work?

If I commit seppuku, will that suffice, or should I immolate myself?

Or go molest a snake?

You could at least try to. Can't predict the reaction yet though.
You shouldn't. Punishment is to be dealed out by the AP-crew only.
Heck, NO.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Dakata

But...but...but...I'm too -lazy- to exercise/go outside! D:

Why can't I burn Llearchy? :<

Why can't I destroy the puppy? :<

...Can I destroy/burn something else instead of Llearchy/the Puppy? :3 Like Llearchy's house?

ShadesFox

Quote from: Dakata on August 04, 2006, 03:42:16 PM
But...but...but...I'm too -lazy- to exercise/go outside! D:

Why can't I burn Llearchy? :<

Why can't I destroy the puppy? :<

...Can I destroy/burn something else instead of Llearchy/the Puppy? :3 Like Llearchy's house?

There is only one solution do that.  Bring the bears inside!

Now, llearchy can be set on fire.  Now, he won't LET you.  But I'm fairly sure it can be done.

What did the puppy ever do to you?  I'm going to send you a card of evil.  Fill it with kicked puppies.  And Zina's gnawed off arm.

Now, what you burn what ever you like.  You just have to find something that you can burn with out consequence.  Now, folk like me can set just about anything on fire with out being touched.  Like you.  I just set you on fire.  Did you notice that?

PS: smilies are generally make for poor punctuation.
The All Purpose Fox

Kitsune Ascendant

is there any reality show worse than "who wants to be a superhero?" extra points if the idea sounds cool on paper.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

bill

Is it normal to get sastified in the fact that all the winners of American Idol have since faded into utter obscurity?-

Vaguely Creepy

Quote from: Gabi on August 03, 2006, 06:58:24 AM
Stop asking questions about the disappearance of all the tobacco in the world, I've already answered one, I'm not going to answer another. And don't replace tobacco with another similar species either because it would be almost the same. In other words... once you get an answer, move on to a different question, don't push it.

Wait a minute, I already asked that? Jeeze.

I'm sorry about that, I really am. It won't happen again.

Okay, new question......

Alright, I've got one. One time I was going through my freezer, and there were some of those freeze-at-home popsicles in there. It looked like they weren't frozen yet, even though they'd been in there a while. I touched one, and as soon as I did, ice crystals spread though the liquid from the point where I touched. Considering that my finger should have added heat which would have stopped the formation of ice, why did that happen?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Vaguely Creepy on August 05, 2006, 02:48:41 AM
Alright, I've got one. One time I was going through my freezer, and there were some of those freeze-at-home popsicles in there. It looked like they weren't frozen yet, even though they'd been in there a while. I touched one, and as soon as I did, ice crystals spread though the liquid from the point where I touched. Considering that my finger should have added heat which would have stopped the formation of ice, why did that happen?

Supercooling. Basically, the liquid is in a state where it's actually colder than the usual freezing temperature, but for whatever reason, it hasn't solidified. Supplying -any- point of contact to change the standing situation leads to a rapid freeze.

It's actually a truly fascinating subject - you should look up the wikipedia article. It's a bit turgid and scientific in spots, but still interesting in effects.

Uh. Yeah. Um. Can anyone give me a bucket of glassy water? :-)

Zedd

The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house
martin or the plumber may seek warmer climes in winter yet these
are not strangers to our land?

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 05, 2006, 03:10:16 AM
Quote from: Vaguely Creepy on August 05, 2006, 02:48:41 AM

Supercooling. Basically, the liquid is in a state where it's actually colder than the usual freezing temperature, but for whatever reason, it hasn't solidified. Supplying -any- point of contact to change the standing situation leads to a rapid freeze.

It's actually a truly fascinating subject - you should look up the wikipedia article. It's a bit turgid and scientific in spots, but still interesting in effects.

Uh. Yeah. Um. Can anyone give me a bucket of glassy water? :-)
Yes. *Puts llearch inside a bucket of glassy water.*

Quote from: Zedd on August 05, 2006, 05:01:02 AM
The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house
martin or the plumber may seek warmer climes in winter yet these
are not strangers to our land?
That's not a question. That's just a statement with a question mark at the end. You'll have to do better than that.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gullible

Why do we celebrate getting older on our birthday?  I don't really want to get older. -.-

Gabi

Quote from: Gullible on August 05, 2006, 09:40:19 AM
Why do we celebrate getting older on our birthday? I don't really want to get older. -.-
I think it's better than the alternative. And you get older everyday, not just on your birthday. Getting older is the same as staying alive, you can't have one without the other.

Zina

Where do you guys get your patience? =/

Miaka

Quote from: Zina on August 05, 2006, 07:14:02 PM
and why aren't you sharing?

ShadesFox

I got mine from my little brothers, at least a decade younger then me.  The other way to get such patience that I know of is to teach pre-k Sunday school and not go insane from it.

Quote from: Miaka on August 05, 2006, 09:53:31 PM

I am, the ALL PURPOSE FOX!  And I don't share because I don't like to share the good things I have.
*steals Gabi away somewhere secret*
The All Purpose Fox

Tiger_T

It's all trained on by using a sluggish computer.
Quote from: Miaka on August 05, 2006, 09:53:31 PM
Because it barely suffices for myself.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gabi

I get mine from experience, and I can't share it because I've just been stolen. :mowsad

ShadesFox

Quote from: Gabi on August 06, 2006, 02:29:16 PM
I get mine from experience, and I can't share it because I've just been stolen. :mowsad

Aww... the sad mow... it makes me so sad!  :mowsad
Go!  Go free Gabi!  Just be home in time for cuddles!
The All Purpose Fox

Gabi

Quote from: ShadesFox on August 07, 2006, 12:48:21 AM
Quote from: Gabi on August 06, 2006, 02:29:16 PM

Aww... the sad mow... it makes me so sad! :mowsad
Go! Go free Gabi! Just be home in time for cuddles!
Thank you! :mowgrin

We now return to our scheduled programming... err... Keep asking questions, everyone.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gareeku

Yes, we do. Otherwise Al Gore will turn off the internet.

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Gareeku

If you don't mind going to prison, then yes, you may.