Slinks into shadows...

Started by Auron, June 11, 2008, 10:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auron

Umm, yeah... Heh... Not really dark or anything... Just shy.. ish... Oh! Should probably tell something about myself. ~folder slides out from the shadows.~

Online Info of Notable Regard.
Fursona: Auron Neovas
Species: 75% Feline, 12.5% Equine, 12.5 Lupin% (Biped)
Fur & Hair: Solid white, elbow length hair.
Features: Has a mane forming from mid back and running down length of tail.

So, umm, yeah... I'm not always this shy, especially if I've had enough caffeine, brings out my emotions. ~fades into the darkness, quite the task when he's such a bright white.~

Ren Gaulen

Welcome. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. Read the rules, wear a dark cloak to help you hide in the shadows, beware of the box of doom, random fires, guys with swords and the people who tell you to beware of the people. Follow the rules, venerate the immortal Empress, have fun.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Especially be wary of those who try to tell you what to be wary of.

Particularly me.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Auron

~slips out of the shadows from a completely diffrent part of the room, fur pitch black and spiked in the wrong direction.~ What does venerate mean... Ya know what, never mind, I don't need to know!! ~slinks back into shadows agian~ I made that little bio, I left out stuff I want to keep private.

Suwako

If we didn't humanity would have long imploded because of self hatred.

Damaris

Be sure to read the rules, because we overwhelmingly don't allow roleplaying of fursonas in the regular forum areas.  You are, however, more then welcome to participate in the roleplaying forum.

Welcome to CMF. :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Ghostwish

Come on out. No need to hide in the shadows. They told me they don't bite often and look at me! I've only contracted rabies six times!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Ghostwish on June 11, 2008, 09:37:52 PM
Come on out. No need to hide in the shadows. They told me they don't bite often and look at me! I've only contracted rabies six times!
It's vaccination time!!! >:] (produces a bunch of syringes that he holds like some throwing knives)