I do commissions, upon occaision.

Started by CameronCN, May 14, 2008, 02:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CameronCN

Oh, neat, what a handy section! I'll probably end up making rather more use of it than is entirely seemly, because of my many money-making activities...but right now I'll just mention that I do commissions.

Here are some examples of commissions I've done in the past:

(Not, of course, to imply that I only do animals! That just seems to be what most people want...)

I do color now too:

(Not a commission, but I haven't done any commissions in color yet.)

Anyway, prices range from $20-$50, as determined by the Magic Scale of Randomness (which is to say, how interesting the thing you want me to draw is, how hard it is, how big it is, how much I don't like you at the moment, and that sort of thing.)

I don't draw anything risque, sorry. (Not that I'm actually sorry, you perv.)

If you're interested, PM me or email me at nielsen dot cameron at gmail dot com to give me a query. I take all sorts of payment, buy PayPal is preferred. You don't have to pay until after I actually do your drawing (which is to protect you from my tendency to procrastinate--if you have a rush job or a deadline, I can make it, but otherwise...well, you know how life is.) I draw digitally, so you don't get any originals, but after payment you do get the high-resolution file, suitable for printing or whatever. As for usability, I'm fairly lenient on what you can do with my drawings, but I also like to be able to use them myself a little, like for advertising commissions for example. If you want some kind of super-secret drawing you want no one else to see, then go to someone else.

Darkmoon

As a suggestion, I would think that if they pay you to make a work, there shouldn't be any limits on what they are allowed to do, so long as they don't claim it as their own or say thing about you that are fake.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

CameronCN

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 14, 2008, 10:20:55 PM
As a suggestion, I would think that if they pay you to make a work, there shouldn't be any limits on what they are allowed to do, so long as they don't claim it as their own or say thing about you that are fake.

Which is precisely what I mean by "lenient." Heck, I don't care if you use it in merchandise you're selling. Some people would mind, though, so I'm just saying.

Darkmoon

Meaning it and saying it are two different things. You're advertising here, so you don't want to make it seem like you might have unreasonable caveats.

techmaster-glitch

I just have to say, that dog with the robotic arms is awesome. That is all :)

CameronCN

I'm not taking new commissions at the moment., because I want to focus no my comic. Just so you know. :)

Darkmoon

Okay, I'll close this for now then.

Amber Williams

But but...how will I commission hawt bondage artwork if you arent taking commissions! D:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Amber Williams

llearch n'n'daCorna

I didn't suggest you should ask him to draw it...

... after all, he is the keeper of the forum pron, right? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon