Another new face.

Started by Mao, June 24, 2008, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Hey, I've been a lurker here for a while.  I've been reading Amber's work for a few years (read:  I can't remember how long, but it's been with me since uni.) and more recently starting going through the CV stuff. 

So after a bit of procrastination I decided to make myself known.  I was able to find the little rules button between the CM Site and FAQ buttons, but please forgive me when I inevitably forget a rule.  I've got a mind like a funnel and I'm not afraid to admit that.  Stuff goes in, pools... and is then lost out the other side.

Alright.. back to lurking.  I'll come out once in a while.

llearch n'n'daCorna

oh, hey!

Welcome!

... and I'll take that rules thing onboard. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Raffe

Quote from: Mowser on June 24, 2008, 03:34:02 PM
I've got a mind like a funnel and I'm not afraid to admit that.  Stuff goes in, pools... and is then lost out the other side.
It's better than having a mind like a sieve. Welcome, theres a list of people to look out for, but I don't recall who.  Enjoy the forums.
Hooray ellipsis!

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  As for the rules, most of them are common sense, though if you're not sure of something, check 'em first to make sure.
Do not annoy the moderators.  (That should be obvious but we have had a few people who didn't seem too be able to take that one on board...)  In any case, have fun and enjoy your stay.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E