Ask the All Purpose Fox - Enterprise!

Started by Kenji, January 18, 2008, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdragon

How do the APF's assign punishments given to whose who disobey the rules of the thread?

VSMIT

What is it with Shades's fixation on fire?

Azlan

Quote from: Darkdragon on March 22, 2009, 02:23:07 AM
How do the APF's assign punishments given to whose who disobey the rules of the thread?

By rote and ritual... well, actually there is this big board and we have these darts...

Quote from: VSMIT on March 22, 2009, 03:23:39 AM
What is it with Shades's fixation on fire?

The better question I have is why is VSMIT on fire?  We know why don't we children?
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkdragon

Has anyone seen my bloody fountain pen?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Quote from: Darkdragon on March 22, 2009, 05:04:21 AM
Has anyone seen my bloody fountain pen?
I'm sure you at least must have seen it. And the person who sold it to you, and quite possibly some of the people involved in its production.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 22, 2009, 08:14:08 AM
Quote from: ShadesFox on March 22, 2009, 01:13:09 AM
Think firebomb.

. o O ( "BOOOM!" ) ?
Yes, something like that.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Mao

ShadesFox

Quote from: Mao Laoren on March 22, 2009, 12:06:40 PM
.. I can haz firebomb?

*Hands Mao a firebomb.  Complete with timer!  It is ticking.*
The All Purpose Fox

Draken

Do you have any relation with the "RJ that Knows Stuff"?   And where do you get them bombs from?
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

ShadesFox

Quote from: Draken on March 22, 2009, 03:31:13 PM
Do you have any relation with the "RJ that Knows Stuff"?   And where do you get them bombs from?

I know of an RJ, does not seem to hang out around here anymore.  Either way, no, no relation.

And the provider of bombs is an evil fox secret.
The All Purpose Fox

Lisky

Shades, do you have any idea how hard it is to treat a burn victim?!

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

ShadesFox

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on March 22, 2009, 03:41:16 PM
Shades, do you have any idea how hard it is to treat a burn victim?!

*Sets Basilisk on fire* Let's find out :D
The All Purpose Fox

Draken

Why is it that you seem to have a physically abusive nature towards those that ask perfectly normal, reasonable questions?   :U
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

ShadesFox

Quote from: Draken on March 22, 2009, 03:59:05 PM
Why is it that you seem to have a physically abusive nature towards those that ask perfectly normal, reasonable questions?   :U
*Picks up Draken in his arms and cuddles him like a baby*
Because it would be very creepy if I were loving and affectionate towards people asking questions.
The All Purpose Fox

Draken

*brrrrrrrrrr*  Duely noted    :erk

so will you return to your normal mayhem now?
Go get'em, Jy!

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

Darkdragon

Mao

Angel

In the comic I'm working on, I came up with a lot of my characters' names by looking through a word search I'd received in French class and circling random bunches of letters that sounded cool when you said them aloud. Thing is, upon Googling a few of these seemingly random words, some results came up in other languages. Can you think of any legal issues involved in this situation?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Darkdragon

Which languages would these results be in? (Although I can't fathom why it would be an issue, as most names have a deeper meaning in some language)

What is in this suspicious package which arrived at my doorstep this morn?

Tiger_T

Quote from: Gabi on March 12, 2009, 07:52:39 AM
Contrary to popular belief, neither do apples. Both my parents are medical doctors and I've seen them eat them.
Just to keep the competition down... :rolleyes >:3

Quote from: Darkdragon on March 23, 2009, 06:51:41 AM
How many sadists live in Turkey?
5%

Quote from: Mao Laoren on March 23, 2009, 07:29:56 AM
What lurks beneath?
A Troll.

Quote from: Black_angel on March 23, 2009, 10:43:04 AM
In the comic I'm working on, I came up with a lot of my characters' names by looking through a word search I'd received in French class and circling random bunches of letters that sounded cool when you said them aloud. Thing is, upon Googling a few of these seemingly random words, some results came up in other languages. Can you think of any legal issues involved in this situation?
Should be okay as long as it isn't anything trademarked or somesuch.

Quote from: Darkdragon on March 24, 2009, 12:53:35 AM
Which languages would these results be in? (Although I can't fathom why it would be an issue, as most names have a deeper meaning in some language)

What is in this suspicious package which arrived at my doorstep this morn?
Chinese, Swahili and Ancient Greek.
You got it? Oh, good. >:3 Have a look inside. I dare you. Heh hehe hehehe :mwaha
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Darkdragon

Would it explode if I poked it with a stick?

Lisky

who keeps calling and texting me at like 3am on friday nights/saturday mornings?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tiger_T

Quote from: Darkdragon on March 24, 2009, 05:11:18 PM
Would it explode if I poked it with a stick?
Why don't you just try and find out.

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on March 24, 2009, 05:19:25 PM
who keeps calling and texting me at like 3am on friday nights/saturday mornings?
Oh, that would probably be Bob. He "likes" you. :)  >:3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Lisky

does bob have a very feminine voice, and have a bizzare obsession with trying to steal my bottle opener belt buckle?

Darkdragon

Ok, my curiosity got the better of me. It's amazing! Where did you get the money to send something like this overseas? (Or, for the matter of fact, know of my address? >.>)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Why do all modern versions of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" change the fifth stanza?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

ShadesFox

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on March 24, 2009, 05:32:21 PM
does bob have a very feminine voice, and have a bizzare obsession with trying to steal my bottle opener belt buckle?

Bob is obviously just a figment of your imagination.  One which has a very feminine voice.  And wants you in an escape pod.

Quote from: Darkdragon on March 24, 2009, 05:46:01 PM
Ok, my curiosity got the better of me. It's amazing! Where did you get the money to send something like this overseas? (Or, for the matter of fact, know of my address? >.>)

The AP organization has its tendrils far and wide.  We cross the dimensional barrier and even occupy the area between spaces.

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 24, 2009, 06:48:46 PM
Why do all modern versions of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" change the fifth stanza?

I usually change the whole thing.
"My eyes have seen the coming of the glory of the boards..."
The All Purpose Fox

Darkdragon

Oh, how does your sister fare with her new job?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShadesFox on March 25, 2009, 02:26:21 AM
"My eyes have seen the coming of the glory of the boards..."

Ah, you've been on these forums?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears