The ban game, v04

Started by Ren Gaulen, May 24, 2008, 06:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because i i love love double double chex chex i i love love double double chex chex

Edit:
The original game is here.
The second thread is here.
The third thread is here.

The rules are:
Ban the person who posted before you.
Provide a reason.
Be amusing.
Don't take it personally, it's just a game.

--  llearch

Slowtini

Ren is banned by my Large Area Zorching device.

Darkdragon

Slowtini was banned mysteriously.

Slowtini

Darkdragon was banned obviously.

Darkdragon

Slowtini was banned publicly.

Ren Gaulen

Darkdragon was banned by ICIA (Imperial Commissariat of Internal Affairs). For the Empress!

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for putting his faith in the war hammer.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slowtini

E_Voyager is banned in the name of the Great Galactic Alliance. For the Emperor!

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini receives a BAN OF THE GODS.

Slowtini

Ren is banned by his beloved Goddess... D: BETRAYAL!

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned for implying that the Goddess can betray. HERESY!

Darkdragon

Ren is banned for violating his geas.

Ren Gaulen

Darkdragon is banned because when you talk about geas, you talk about this guy. And this guy is the enemy of the state.

Slowtini

Ren is banned for being TOTALLY pussy whipped.
Do you REALLY have to refer to your girlfriend as your "Beloved Empress"?

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned because he is very confused. The immortal Empress (Venerate Her name!) is Mab, and she is obviously not my girlfriend. My girlfriend is Tiare, who has recently been apotheosized. ..And she has complete control over me due to the soul link!!.. :crying

Darkdragon

Ren is banned for mistaking "geas" (a vow or an oath usually of divine consequence) and "Geass" (à la Code Geass)

Slowtini

Darkdragon is banned for forgetting to turn the lights on.

e_voyager

Slowtini is banned for not know that the dark out last the light.

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slowtini

e_voyager is banned by a horde of Grammar Nazis.

Darkdragon

Slowtini is banned for invoking Godwin's Law.

Slowtini

Darkdragon is banned because this isn't Usenet, Godwin's law does not apply here.

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned because it is indeed not the Usenet. This! Is!! Ultimate Battle of Ultimate Destiny!!! (place your bets)

Darkdragon

Ren is banned due to some elaborate conspiracy which involves a live goat, a half-eaten box of pizza, a 2.5 million dollar painting, some obscure Russian mathematician, NASA and some cookies.

Ren Gaulen

Darkdragon is banned because the goat was undead, the pizza was stale, the picture turned out to be a fake, the obscure Russian mathematician was too obscure, NASA had nothing to do with all of it, and the cookies were really biscuits. And they were limp. Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'!! eep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'!! D:<

Raffe

Ren and his rolling are banned by a wall
also by "eep rollin"
Hooray ellipsis!

e_voyager

Deebs' servant is banned for not bringing Dweebs more gum.

Raffe

E_voyager is banned because dweebs do not need gum
Hooray ellipsis!

e_voyager

Deebs' servant is banned for not thinking about the poor little gum bunny's feelings. (who said she needed it after all?)

Raffe

e_voyager is banned because he still hasn't caught his typo
Hooray ellipsis!

e_voyager

Deebs' servant is banned for assuming that more in more gum is a typo and not a Billy Madison memory.