Battle of the Se- Whoa, Abel!

Started by Rithm Alfortele, May 09, 2008, 08:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Lena on June 05, 2008, 11:23:32 AM
The only bad thing about vacations is only being able to get internet roughly once a week. Did something happen image wise in the wallpaper wars between Abel's whimper and today's collapse? Would someone be kind enough to share?

Abel fell. That's about it. Mab and Jy-baby looked down on him.

I wouldn't worry too much. It'll show up in the archives sometime. If I have to do it for Amber, it will, anyway. ;-]

*cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Grenn

Aaaaand, Abel is still curled up in a painful ball at the bottom of your reading screen. :)

Don

I find it amusing how despite the wallpaper war being over, this thread continues to receive posts.

Just goes to show how epic this war was, it must be remembered.

Lucheek

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on June 02, 2008, 12:01:53 PM
Quote from: Kenji on June 01, 2008, 01:41:52 AM
I vote for the bonus comic.
As long as you force Jy into a blue dress.

I think we've already been there - that is, Jyrras being in a blue dress. I'm probably the only one on the forums who remembers the "DMFA in Oz" wallpaper war story. XD

If I could find some of the images deep within the recesses of my extremely old hunk-of-junk computer, I'd post it.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

I remember. B3

It ended with an ominous sneaking...

Lena

Quote from: Zack on June 06, 2008, 10:32:57 AM

I find it amusing how despite the wallpaper war being over, this thread continues to receive posts.
Just goes to show how epic this war was, it must be remembered.
It's Abel. Anytime we have an opportunity to discuss him, the thread goes on for a long time.  ;) That and Jyrras being utterly adorable.:lol
Thanks for the clue-in, llearch. I figured that was all I missed, but considering that it's Amber, I decided to ask anyway since it's hard to predict her sometime. Which is just how we like it, ne?
DMFA in Oz ended with ominous sneaking, huh? *insert wishing she'd found DMFA sooner here* :animesweat

PurpleCheeseLlama