Battle of the Se- Whoa, Abel!

Started by Rithm Alfortele, May 09, 2008, 08:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffe

Quote from: thegayhare on May 17, 2008, 10:04:12 PM
Yeah I know

But sometimes fathers fixate on the first son.  and it's still not known if the baby is a boy or a girl

I was just commenting based on my own experiance.

though my family is probably rather odd

I mean technicly I never came out to my dad.  He sat me down and said.  "Look damn it I know your gay"
Heh...after I was wearing some yaoi shirts my dad half-asked me if I was gay. I was like, "Idunno"
Hooray ellipsis!

Alondro

*Charline hmms evily*  That position Abel's in now... I can only think one thing... RAPE THE CUBI!!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Raffe

Quote from: Alondro on May 17, 2008, 10:25:21 PM
*Charline hmms evily*  That position Abel's in now... I can only think one thing... RAPE THE CUBI!!   >:3
Haha, yeah I thought he looked like he was presenting himslef to Mab.
Probably due to too much TwoKinds.
Hooray ellipsis!

Don

Quote from: thegayhare on May 17, 2008, 10:04:12 PM
Yeah I know

But sometimes fathers fixate on the first son.  and it's still not known if the baby is a boy or a girl

I was just commenting based on my own experiance.

though my family is probably rather odd

I mean technicly I never came out to my dad.  He sat me down and said.  "Look damn it I know your gay"

I'll take your word for it. garunteed you know far more than I do on the subject since i'm not gay myself.
Your also older than me wich gives more reason for me to listen to your words.

Twitch

I always thought that little "closet escapade" between Jyrras and Abel would have been done completely through the comics.   Although in the position the 2 are now simply in the donations counter (with Mab ruining the whole atmosphere XD), I do wonder what will be Abel's responce.

Probably going to look for something to change the subject :P

Raffe

Heh, reminds me of Abel's "AAAUGH! I don't want to be sodomized!!"
Hooray ellipsis!

Victoire Épique

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 17, 2008, 11:09:02 PM
Heh, reminds me of Abel's "AAAUGH! I don't want to be sodomized!!"

Well, that was over 300 years ago...

Sid

And now for something completely different, but quite fitting since it's silly photoshoppery of the most recent Wallpaper War:

*click* The things I come up with after 4am *click*
:boogie

Raffe

Quote from: Sid on May 17, 2008, 11:36:58 PM
And now for something completely different, but quite fitting since it's silly photoshoppery of the most recent Wallpaper War:

Haha, brilliant.
Wonder what Abel would hear if Jyrras didn't have his mindshield
Hooray ellipsis!

Victoire Épique

I think I love you for that.

ChaoSynergy

...you say?

Raffe

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on May 18, 2008, 12:45:03 AM

...you say?
Wrong direction.
Hooray ellipsis!

Rithm Alfortele

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 17, 2008, 11:39:10 PM

Haha, brilliant.
Wonder what Abel would hear if Jyrras didn't have his mindshield

That's easy.

Niffliwffle.

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_564.php

:D

Mwa

That made me laugh uproariously for a couple of minutes. The expressions all helped.

rt

Just saw the new war picture with Mab :giggle
I guess tht clears up the question

Brunhidden

being aroudn this forum so long i find it impossible to read what mabb says without inserting 'for' between abel and gay
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lucheek

For the people who wondered how an Abel/Jyrass baby would work.... :shapeshifters

They can completly change their apperances, I'm sure a skilled one can conjure up some ovaries.

Sid

Quote from: Lucheek on May 18, 2008, 09:55:35 AM
For the people who wondered how an Abel/Jyrass baby would work.... :shapeshifters

They can completly change their apperances, I'm sure a skilled one can conjure up some ovaries.

I think this point was actually once covered by Mab, but I'm not 100% sure what the verdict was. My gut tells me that it won't work, but I'm too lazy to verify it right now :animesweat

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 18, 2008, 09:35:48 AM
being aroudn this forum so long i find it impossible to read what mabb says without inserting 'for' between abel and gay

Thank you, I thought I was the only one xD
:boogie

Amber Williams

Sid would be correct. There is a very big difference between aesthetically changing your looks and actually changing ones true gender.  Its easy as pie to make oneself look like a girl if the cubi is in fact a boy, right down to the naughty bits. However, actually becomming a girl with functioning reproductive bits requires something powerful and permanent which is about the equivalent of a sex-change surgery in Furrae...so it isn't something done lightly since it is not something that can be reversed.

That said, I will reveal a slight hint that the actions of what has been going on in the wallpaper war are a result of which side gets the most donations between the updates.  And while I know the two possible WW image end results (one of them being Abel actually answering the question), what happens next will depend on if the guy or girl counter gets a boost.

I feel kind of bad, cause had the guy team actually been ahead, it was planned for Regina to show up and offer the wallpaper themes to go fanservice as a means to try to take a sneaky advantage.  However, not only has the war been close, but the girls have been in a natural lead the entire time so there was no point.  Which is probably going to be a disappointment when the wallpapers are made and neither of them are very fanservicey but just your basic groupshot.

But I guess that is how these things go.

Angel

Been meaning to say this since yesterday...

THANK YOU, MABBY!

There. I'm done. Oh, and blushing Jyrras is adorable.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Raffe

Quote from: Lucheek on May 18, 2008, 09:55:35 AM

Thats why its up to Jyrras' mad science!

And go donate for the guys, or no babies!
Hooray ellipsis!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 18, 2008, 11:21:37 AM

You just gave people a good reason to donate for the girls. :P

Raffe

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 18, 2008, 11:30:48 AM
Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 18, 2008, 11:21:37 AM

You just gave people a good reason to donate for the girls. :P
But..but...Jyrbel would be the best ever.  (yes, I just made a pairing name, and it wroks)
Hooray ellipsis!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 18, 2008, 11:33:57 AM
But..but...Jyrbel would be the best ever.  (yes, I just made a pairing name, and it wrocks)

The Empress does not approve of such blasphemous abominations!!! D:<

Neither do I.

Raffe

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 18, 2008, 11:38:02 AM
Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 18, 2008, 11:33:57 AM
But..but...Jyrbel would be the best ever.  (yes, I just made a pairing name, and it wrocks)

The Empress does not approve of such blasphemous abominations!!! D:<

Neither do I.
Oy, we already know Jyrras is gay, you don't want him to be lonely, do you?
Are you that mean of a person that you would deny Jyrras love?
Hooray ellipsis!

Amber Williams

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 18, 2008, 11:46:21 AM

But denying my characters happiness is what I do best. :<

Don

hmm, It's still too early for me to decide to donate again, it would only give temporary lead if I did as the girl side seems to be keeping steady in the lead and I'm limited to amounts i can donate at a time..

I'm partial to the guys side winning now more than the girls, but to put them ahead I probably couldn't do alone..well, I could but it'd put quite the dent in my funding.

As for fanservice, the idea is interesting but it depends on what kind of fanservice is idealized. though it probably won't deter me from donating to the guys side again.

If the guys side gets closer I'll donate again or if the wallpaper event invokes me to do so, but for now I'm at a halt for action.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 18, 2008, 11:46:21 AM

I was referring solely to the "Jyrbel". I have nothing against Abel and Jy being together.

Don

As ridiculous as it is..I can almost see someone sending in a question asking what a baby between Jyrras and Abel would look like. and I probably just jinxed it by saying that..

Amber Williams

Ok. Seriously. Am I the only female and/or person who finds the concept of an offspring of two guys incredibly stupid?  I dont even like the idea of females having babies, (ouch ouch ouch) much less the idea of a guy having to squeeze a watermelon out of a lemonseed sized hole...or having his abdomon sliced open. 

Ugh.