Thirty-Second Thoughtstream!

Started by Angel, May 05, 2008, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Just one of those random ideas you have in the shower... post your thoughts over the last thirty seconds! Pretty much no-holds-barred, but try to keep it within a PG-13 rating. I'll start off, for no reason I can think of.

Go:

Dammit, I just lost the Game! I'm gonna kill Scott! I'll just go watch Chocolateman and Cripple Boy til I'm happy again.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

VSMIT

Damnit Steve!  Why don't you like the silo I made for you?  Why do you always want more?  Oh well.  It gets my name in the credits...

yakanaj

I  love this forum. It's so random and the people are crazy...Look Gobstobers! must eat. Hmmm.. Purple.

Ren Gaulen

Cleave and smite Evil! Grrr!!... Such Evil... I must cleave!! CLEAVE AND SMITE!! Wait, shouldn't I be going to the institute right about now instead of playing?... Oh, shi- !! No, wait, I still have an hour. Then CLEAVE AND SMITE EVIL!

Cogidubnus

Suwako

I won´t consent,

you have two more days to figure it out.

dun dun...

/end 30 sec

Slowtini

I killed a man once.
He had a wife and two kids.
I slept peacefully.

Angel

That's a haiku. It's a messed-up haiku, but still.

I can't breathe through my nose... Rachmaninoff. Rachmaninoff. Nothing rhymes with that.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Fuyudenki

Heh, looks like a red slug, crawlin' out my nostril.  That'd probably be grosser if it wasn't the first time I'd seen it.

(as for "The Game," there's no rule which states you can't cheat, and where I come from, if cheating's not prohibited, it's encouraged.)

Darkdragon

I wonder what silly things run though the minds of fellow the residents on this forum.... er.................

e_voyager

pain is every and it wears us down but to give into this pain to give up would be a tragedy of unspeakable proportions.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Black_angel on May 06, 2008, 08:24:04 PM
I can't breathe through my nose... Rachmaninoff. Rachmaninoff. Nothing rhymes with that.

There once was a man named Rachmaninoff
Who played games with the girls with his trousers off
He was cornered one day,
by the husbands, they say,
And they tore something he'd had lots of pleasure of.

Next question? :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rakala

What is wrong with these people?

llearch n'n'daCorna

What isn't?

People are mindless, evil scum that go out of their way to get other people to do their thinking for them; they scuttle under rocks, cause trouble, and do their damndest to forget anything of use; and they smell bad.

And they don't buy me drinks.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

*computer noises* ugh computer noises going through my mind, ugh computer noises going through my mind.

every time I write that it goes through my mind again...

/end

Angel

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 07, 2008, 05:05:11 AM
Quote from: Black_angel on May 06, 2008, 08:24:04 PM

There once was a man named Rachmaninoff
Who played games with the girls with his trousers off
He was cornered one day,
by the husbands, they say,
And they tore something he'd had lots of pleasure of.

Next question? :-P

Hahahahaha.... XD That was the awesomest thing I've read in a while. Danke for making my allergy-ridden day, Llearch. Now if I coul just stop watching Harvey Birdman on Youtube...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Rakala

This is the song that never ends and it goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because..... *infinite loop*

Angel

Dammit, now that song's relodged itself in my brain.

Hee hee... Spy vs. Spy just never gets old.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini

Wheee, I'm a hat!

... My brain works in mysterious ways... Kinda like God!

Rakala

.......... my butt itches...............

Gabi

There's no way I can type all my thoughts in 30 seconds, I think much faster than I type! What if I forget something? Why am I doing this instead of writing or studying? Why is the urge to procrastinate so strong? And why do I have to put all my thoughts in words - English words on top of it? In order to type them for this game, of course. At least I can think in English and I don't have to waste even more time translating. Will my brother get up soon? I hope not. How many seconds have passed? I'm sure I have other thoughts on the background, but I doubt I'll be able to put them all in words... (and a few others I couldn't catch in time.)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Angel

That was good, Gabi! You typed much more than I ever thought I could in thirty seconds!

Listening to the Queen of the Night's aria... y'know, I betcha if I had the time, I could write out the separate notes of that superhigh solo. The girl playing Pamina in this scene is really good, though I can't understand a word she'd saying.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Eibborn

...Frick. What do I write about? What do I think about? I guess it's going to be something that's not... Aw man, I need to get a watch for this, don't I? :B

I think that was around 30 seconds. This isn't exactly accurate, but near enough.
/kicks the internet over

Rakala

Why is it that whenever you check a box in the "race" section of a job application, it never says "human" as an option? Will I ever be getting a job? Will I ever contribute? Is my life just going to be wasted on the computer and the Wii?  :< I think I'll go eat some Ramen. Ramen is tasty.

Suwako

/end

...you know how hard it is to think about nothing for 20 seconds?.

not hard for me.. :p

gh0st

okay did i do school today, OH GOSH I DIDN'T DO THAT, oh wait i did, okay how about school for tomorrow, that is fine for now, okay i'm stil behind in school but if i do this i might be able to catch up by the end of the week or so.

e_voyager

it's me birthday and for once i'm not depressed. sure there  are a lot of things that i wish i'd gotten done but i manages to reach a few of my goals this past year. i have good friends  who are in good moods and disasters that have hit them in the past began to fade form memory and all in all things are looking up.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Omega

If we could have a system that would be compleatly isolated from the universe, the enrgy inside that space and time would be a constant. Would it be a reality of it's own. Would it be debendable from space or time anyway? Or would the entropy reach it's peak faster than in the universe?

Slowtini

Sunset's color's glow
Pastel layers melt softly
Now I want sherbet.