Hello - I'm new

Started by Thora, April 27, 2008, 01:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thora

Brun told me to become a member - so here I am. 

I've read all of DFMA in a couple days (staying up late...hehe) and Brun has also mentioned that my voice is wanted.   :boogie

Most, if not all, of you know I'm his wife.  He's also mentioned that our daughter posts on here too.  She really loves the computer & typing.  I was the one who taught her to spell "hi" a year ago.  She recognizes most the letters on the keyboard. 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome, Thora!

Watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for anyone, as they're probably up to something, and should not be trusted...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

...especially if it's Llearch, who can't be trusted anyway.

Welcome aboard, Thora. Nice to have you with us, after all the stories about you.

Don't forget to leave any sanity you may have in the secure storage provided, and make sure to keep your claim ticket.

Have a welcome gift. *gives Thora a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Suwako

bruns wive...  >:3 we know her so well... she can blame brunny for that.  :3 welcome to the forums, it's filled with insane, hardly implausible people, but also some nice people that help whenever they can, though they act like they are part of the first group so they can steal their cookies without them looking. Fire.

Gabi

Wow, nice work, Brun! He brought all his family in here!

Welcome, Thora. :)

I take it you already know what an insane bunch we are, so warnings are probably unnecessary.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Angel

Sweet! Hi, Thora aka Brun's wife, and congrats on the upcoming addition!

Don't worry; most of us don't have rabies or cooties, and you seem like a very nice lady.   :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Faerie Alex

Indeed. Welcome to the insanity CMF. In general, watch out for boxes, cubi, muffins, tigers, boxes, rabbits, boxes, foxes, area bosses, and (as people have said, and most importantly) peeps telling you to watch out for things.

Clockwork Mansion Forum: "We don't bite...hard." >:3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Thora

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!  *laughs at all of the warnings*  I don't think you can be as bad as some of my friends I used to hang out with... I have noticed that motherhood has mellowed me some.... but not all the way  :mwaha

Suwako

Fire.. lots and lots of fire...

thats all we need.

Ren Gaulen

Welcome. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here.

Quote from: Aiyno on April 27, 2008, 02:49:24 PM

thats all we need.
No, Aiyno. That is not all. We need swords. Lots of swords.

Eibborn

Welcome in! I'm sure that there's nothing we can warn you about that Brun hasn't already, so just enjoy yourself!
/kicks the internet over

Fuyudenki

I rarely actually greet people here, but I believe the wife of Brunhidden merits an exception to that.  Welcome.  Your daughter is adorable, by the way.  She also frightens me sometimes, but that's usually because of who else is around.

Quote from: Aiyno on April 27, 2008, 02:49:24 PM

thats all we need.

Just don't carry it around in front of game shops.  People don't seem to like that for some reason.

(No, seriously, I didn't figure out that fire makes people edgy until after "The Incident.")

Jim Halisstrad

Brun's all right and by the magic of assumption (Not to be confused with consumption, which can be a festive way to die)  I'm going to place you in the category of a okay.  Plus you guys have spawn on the way, thats like..... punishment enough.

Just kidding about the punishment part.

Daoswarrior2033

*Trys to hide the large crate of dynamite and numours stuff to torture new people with* Hi. welcome to the forum.