[Music] Moe's new junk

Started by Moekii, April 12, 2008, 01:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moekii

Every so often I get the urge to come back in here and hang out for a bit ;] The time has come again! I wonder if people still remember me ;p if not, then:

Hay! my names Moekii. Longtime fan of DMFA and...uh, i make music. Not a whole lot else goin on here ;3

The amount of new stuff I've put out since the last happening is way to staggering to bring up here. So, I shall only list the highlights ;] (Chronological order, newest to oldest....and likely "Better" to "not as good"...but that's a matter of your opinion)

"396" A few pieces I put up on my Sheezyart were spur of the moment not exactly trying too hard things. So I put them up by their file creation number names. This is one of them, there are two others who follow similar nomenclature.

"Drum" Taiko drum goodness

"Power of The Force" Theme for a starwars mod for Crysis.

"Remember" Drums bass and piano stuff

"Known Path" Standard style Drums and bass

"Sai" My attempt at rock/metal ;p dont hate me

"Dance" A piece i did up for a contest on Sheezyart centered around dance music held by Fox Amoore (that name might actually be relevant here) with which i won.

"Sinister Dance" Remix of Kingdom Hearts 2 Twilight Town's fight music ;]

That'll do it for now ;] New things will be posted in replies as well as edited into the first post. Feel free to critique stuff, or heck, even request something new. I like new projects. no promises tho!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mr CuSmith!

Welcome back, I'd wondered where you went to...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears