Started by Alondro, April 01, 2008, 07:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

At long last...

8 years later...

I HAVE MY MS IN BIOLOGY!!!   :boogie

Celebration time!

:kirby   :bar   :cheers   :disco
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

xHaZxMaTx

Run for your lives!

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

rabid_fox

MS?

Oh, congratulations too. Hold on...hold on, I can put this better.

You are standing on the slicey edge of excellence without bleederinating your footsies. Well done.

Oh dear.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Congrats, Alondro.

At long last :dotdotdot
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alondro on April 01, 2008, 07:27:48 PM
At long last...

8 years later...

I HAVE MY MS IN BIOLOGY!!!

I thought you were going to say that you'd created life, but congratulations anyway!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Pagan

Isn't that kinda what Jesus said right before he died?

Congrats. You have done well, and I am proud in you.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on April 01, 2008, 07:57:12 PM
Isn't that kinda what Jesus said right before he died?

If Jesus got an MS in Biology and then died, that's obviously a very different translation of the scriptures to the ones I've read  :erk

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

Pagan

Ah, that's just what my grandmother said to me after I told her I had completed one of my projects. Kinda made my joyous ulation become uncomfortable.

But seriously, congrats Alondro. Where you going to go with that?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

ShadesFox

Quote from: Alondro on April 01, 2008, 07:36:57 PM
Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on April 01, 2008, 07:29:43 PM
Run for your lives!

*begins formal experiments!*   >:3
You mean you're now going for a PhD now?
The All Purpose Fox

Alondro

No PhD right now.

I need to get myself financially secure first.  PhD's these days end up being very costly, because there aren't really any things left to discover in biology that aren't agonizingly complicated.

However, on that note, I do have a patent in the works that may prove to be quite lucretive... issa secret!  ;)

Toric

This news is awesome-sauce-tastic with a side of win. Great to see that your eight years of the self-inflicted torture we call higher learning paid off! :mowmeep
Yap by Silver.

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

Kenji

Pics or it didn't happen. D:<

Joe3210

"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Brunhidden

reminds me much of my trip to the naval recruiting place

i took a test, they told me i would probably be best suited to handling missiles and torpedoes (nuclear or not, they didn't give a preference) and that they would pay for my education up to and including a masters degree for me handling missiles.

they were going to give me a doctorate in missiles, which i may still take them up on that offer now that i know that thing that started this thread did kind of the same.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Alondro

Quote from: Brunhidden on April 03, 2008, 10:34:12 AM
they were going to give me a doctorate in missiles, which i may still take them up on that offer now that i know that thing that started this thread did kind of the same.

I started this thread... so I'm just a thing?  You treat me just like Charline does!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  :cry

No hope.... no hope...   :redrum

Brunhidden

Quote from: Alondro on April 03, 2008, 11:49:34 AM
Quote from: Brunhidden on April 03, 2008, 10:34:12 AM

I started this thread... so I'm just a thing?  You treat me just like Charline does!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  :cry

No hope.... no hope...   :redrum

i see thing one just found thing two.

i was right, so kiss my doctor of missiles butt!

Alondro

*wonders if he is Thing from the Addams Family*   :,

*Or maybe 'The Thing' from outer space that takes over people!*

*Or maybe the Fantastic Four 'Thing'!*

*Or maybe 'Swamp Thing'!*

:I

Omega

I still have a long way to go for my degree of science   ._.

Oh well. At least now I have a role model. Be happy Alondro!

Jim Halisstrad

Well holly sh*t.  Congrats Alondro!

Hey guys, let's start a dead pool on how long it's going to take him to get arrested :3

Alondro

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on April 05, 2008, 11:47:20 PM
Well holly sh*t.  Congrats Alondro!

Hey guys, let's start a dead pool on how long it's going to take him to get arrested :3

It'll never happen. 

I plan to take full control of Earth right after the world economic collapse next summer!   :mwaha

Those who obey me shall be rewarded!   :deal

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on April 06, 2008, 08:23:59 PM
I plan to take full control of Earth right after the world economic collapse next summer!   :mwaha

Northern hemisphere summer or southern hemisphere summer?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 07, 2008, 04:01:05 AM

western hemisphere

yes, it makes no sense but thats where the challenge lyes

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 07, 2008, 04:01:05 AM

I'm not telling!  As any good prophet knows (or global-warming advocate), keep predictions vague to cover all the bases!  For instance, if we have a sudden ice-age, it was due to global warming just as much as if the Earth becomes like Venus instead.

PS:  What do these eco-freaks intend to do when we have the normal periodic sea-level rise?  Cuba has been nearly under water half a dozen times in the past couple million years, and Lake Champlain was connected to the ocean as little as 12,000 years ago.  Nature just shrugs it off and keeps going.  Humans are the twits who build immobile multi-million dollar condos in flood zones.  As my dad says, "If yer gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough."   >:3

So the solution is clear:  Destroy All Humans.  The video game was right!   :3

Zorro

At least in Texas you build your beach house cheap.  Because no matter what; a Hurricane will level it about every 20 years or so.