[Art] Dr. Ink: Shirt (Update: 02/20/2008) [Warning: PG to MA rating]

Started by Magic, January 12, 2008, 11:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Another good one, Docktor. The coloring is great, and the details of the uniform and the M4 (at least, I think that's an M4A1 carbine he is holding) are even greater. But there is something peculiar about his face... His nose looks like a tiny smile here, because it is the same colour as the fur on his face. I didn't even realize it was a nose at first. This little peculiarity makes him look a bit... funny. But the picture is still great. I like your art very much and I am looking forward to see more coloured pictures like this.

WhiteFox

Is that supposed to be shading or is the outfits fabric two toned? It looks a bit dark for shading.

I dont envy all that fur when he has to take the tape off.  :3

It looks kind of blurry, for some reason. Like it's just a bit soft. Wierd.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Tapewolf

Good likeness of Lady Milnea.  I can't speak for the other character, since I don't know of them.

Two comments, though: Firstly, I'm not a fan of the softening effect.

Secondly, are we supposed to using that URL yet?  Last I heard the official site was still http://foxfire.comicgenesis.com/ and the new one wasn't public...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

WhiteFox

My only comments are that the wing anatomy on Milena doesn't look very convincing, and that Janus's thigh looks kind of flat. A little shading might improve the sense of mass.

Other than that... very nice indeed.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Janus Whitefurr

Mweh heh heh. I am pleased now the picture is correct, doctor. <3
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 16, 2008, 05:52:14 AM
Good likeness of Lady Milnea.  I can't speak for the other character, since I don't know of them.

Two comments, though: Firstly, I'm not a fan of the softening effect.

Secondly, are we supposed to using that URL yet?  Last I heard the official site was still http://foxfire.comicgenesis.com/ and the new one wasn't public...

i let him, it's not like it's "OMG OFFICIAL" quite yet, plus it gives a little publicity.  :3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Arcalane

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on February 16, 2008, 10:27:52 PM
Mweh heh heh. I am pleased now the picture is correct, doctor. <3

I told him it'd look better with a pink top too. :B

Definitely looks better as fert than fanda.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Turnsky on February 17, 2008, 01:44:26 AM
i let him, it's not like it's "OMG OFFICIAL" quite yet, plus it gives a little publicity.  :3
Cool.  It's not the one in your signature, that's all.  Anyway, if that's semi-live, I might have to update the link in the album cover.
I'll shut up now because this isn't about Ink's artwork...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Netrogo

Wow who knew the truly evil could draw so well. Very nicely done all around Ink. I especially like the full profile one of Abel and the chibi Dan.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

WhiteFox

Oh, great. Thanks, ink. Now I'm gay for Jyrras. Just what I wanted.

That pic is just too adorable.

pyrohamster

aaagggghh!!! The heart-attack inducing cuteness!!! *Thump!*