03/12/08 [DMFA #885] - Hallelujah!

Started by AndersW, March 11, 2008, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuari

Quote from: SpottedKitty on March 12, 2008, 03:54:19 AM
Remember, this is Amber we're talking about. It's not a shoe, it's an Acme anvil...   ;)

I thought it was a souped up steamroller that can go several hundred miles per hour

Timothy

*If in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout*

Tapewolf

My expression was basically the same as Dan's when I read this.  I imagine it must have gone fairly well or it might have put him off Amazons by the time the main strip started.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

computer nerd

Lucheek

Hm, I wonder if these are the kind of Amazons who hate men with a passion....

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lucheek on March 12, 2008, 07:11:00 AM
Arguably not, or they would have attacked him by now.  Unless, of course they were afraid he was an Angel and therefore too dangerous to attack.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Damn you, Shanna! Now I don't know which girl I like the most once again! After all, I can't say no to a girl who is ready to sacrifice her top (and probably the rest of her clothes :3) for victory.

Nah, I still like Cuddles more. Lovely eyes...

And Dannie's expression in the last panel is priceless.

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna starts humming Ode To Joy... *
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Goatmon

Angel

:O

No.....way....

:goamber

I mean, I knew it would happen at some point, but STILL... Zoog.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ralanost

At this point in time, that is one lucky s.o.b. that I would love to trade places with. >:3

Kaerou

Awesome comic?

Awesome comic! :D

hehehehe, yaay for this comic! I love it so much.. we've been waiting so long for the amazon adventure ^_^

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Alondro

*Charline snerks*  And then Dan finds out that they're all lesbian.   ;)

*Charles ooos!*  Those three are like the 'sisters' from "Read or Die, the TV series"!  Can they telekinetically use paper as weapons and stuff too?   :B

*Charline grrs*  No, they use brute force.... like the kind I'm going to use on you, RIGHT NOW!!!   :kruger

*Charles*   :O
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Ralanost on March 12, 2008, 02:00:36 PM
At this point in time, that is one lucky s.o.b. that I would love to trade places with. >:3

I second that.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Lucheek

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 12, 2008, 07:16:28 AM
Arguably not, or they would have attacked him by now.  Unless, of course they were afraid he was an Angel and therefore too dangerous to attack.
We actually don't know if they know he's a boy. He is in a dress with rather large hair, and the two kidnappers confused him for a girl even after hearing him.

PurpleCheeseLlama

Quote from: Lucheek on March 12, 2008, 04:47:21 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on March 12, 2008, 07:16:28 AM
We actually don't know if they know he's a boy. He is in a dress with rather large hair, and the two kidnappers confused him for a girl even after hearing him.

POSSIBLY mistook him for a girl. Y'never know.

I love Shanna's hair in the last panel XD s'all scruffed up!

Falcarthum

Oh my! Now Shanna is in my top list of DMFA Girls (along with Kria and Regina)

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Fuyudenki

OK, seriously.  Well-drawn comic, yes.  Well-written comic, yes.  Funny comic, yes.

But it's not real.

Do any of you have a clue how juvenile you're making yourselves look by going :erk "lizard boobeez!" :erk

If this were real life, I would make it a point not to be seen anywhere near you guys, in case it's contagious.  I seriously doubt Amber had this in mind when she drew this particular comic, and frankly, you're making me ashamed to share your gender and sexual orientation.

Madmann135

Quote from: Volfram on March 12, 2008, 11:13:12 PM
OK, seriously.  Well-drawn comic, yes.  Well-written comic, yes.  Funny comic, yes.

But it's not real.

Do any of you have a clue how juvenile you're making yourselves look by going :erk "lizard boobeez!" :erk

If this were real life, I would make it a point not to be seen anywhere near you guys, in case it's contagious.  I seriously doubt Amber had this in mind when she drew this particular comic, and frankly, you're making me ashamed to share your gender and sexual orientation.

The three ladies may not be real but that does not mean that they are not beautiful.  In fact they are beautiful and if I could, I would want to be in Dan's situation just for a few select minutes (or hours).

After reading this page I still think that Matilda is the perfect fit for Dan...  :mowninja

I want to cast my vote that Dan was mistaken for a girl in this comic.  It would make his vendetta with Dark Pegasis more well rounded.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Fuyudenki

They are beautiful, yes.

Not really my type, though.

My favorite of the three would be the bunny, though honestly, I'd prefer someone of a more predatory persuasion.(Wolves is pretty!  Bunnies, not so much.)  I've developed a liking for red hair recently  :P .

Now, I'm not saying that I object to the strip itself.  It's humerus, well-drawn, does character development, and features female characters who, it's already been said, Amber draws very sexyfully.  I simply wish to make it clear that I don't approve of everyone who is posting just to say
Quote from: Volfram on March 12, 2008, 11:13:12 PM:erk "lizard boobeez!" :erk
Seriously.  Can they even talk to a real girl without stuttering?

Rafe

Hey, it's called fantasy - suspension of disbelief. 

When someone has the ability to put themselves in a fictional situation, especially one far from reality, it just means that they have an imagination.  It doesn't mean that they aren't in contact with reality. 

In my experience, people like that are actually more intelligent, and understand the real world better than those who don't use their imagination (or don't have any).
Rafe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Volfram on March 13, 2008, 12:01:03 AM
Now, I'm not saying that I object to the strip itself.  It's humerus, well-drawn, does character development, and features female characters who, it's already been said, Amber draws very sexyfully.

... Humerus? What have elbows to do with the comic? ;-]

Ralanost

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 13, 2008, 07:11:25 AM
Quote from: Volfram on March 13, 2008, 12:01:03 AM
Now, I'm not saying that I object to the strip itself.  It's humerus, well-drawn, does character development, and features female characters who, it's already been said, Amber draws very sexyfully.

... Humerus? What have elbows to do with the comic? ;-]
Funny bone?  As far as being immature, yeah, I suppose some of us are.  But, as someone else mentioned, this is a fantasy comic inspired (or was one to inspire, I forget which) furcadia.  Hello, fantasy land here!

Alondro

Feh, immature. 

Who cares?  What exactly does that mean anyway?  Is a governor hiring call-girls 'mature'?  I've seen supposedly 'mature' people make incredibly stupendous mistakes and ruin their lives forever, while I and my supposed immaturity have made none, and will never make such mistakes because I'm not even vulnerable to the temptations.

And this is a forum for fun anyway, where we worship Amber's art in the vague hope that she will turn her eye upon us and shower us with blessings from below *since she's obviously getting art talent from demons*.

So with that.... OMFG!!!  LEEZARD B00BEEZ!!  TEH SHMEXY!  LULZ!   :B

You ARE the weakest link!  Goodbye!  *vaporized!*

BAD WOLF...
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Fuyudenki

Right, then, let me rephrase.

Y'all seem to have an unhealthy obsession with lizard boobies.  Her hair covers more than her top did in the first place.

Pretty, yes, but that's par for the course here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Volfram on March 13, 2008, 11:25:27 AM
Y'all seem to have an unhealthy obsession with lizard boobies.  Her hair covers more than her top did in the first place.

... more's the pity. ;-]

And what's so unhealthy about an obsession with boobies? Everyone knows that an elevated heart rate every so often is good for you...

Ren Gaulen

Is it a bad idea for me to say that lizards are not supposed to have... those... body parts in the first place, since they are not mammals?.. *ker-nerd* :B

Do your worst, lovers of lizard boobies! I regret nothing, I fear nothing! For the Emperor! >:O *gets burned for heresy just some seconds later*

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 13, 2008, 11:43:56 AM
Is it a bad idea for me to say that lizards are not supposed to have... those... body parts in the first place, since they are not mammals?.. *ker-nerd* :B

Do your worst, lovers of lizard boobies! I regret nothing, I fear nothing! For the Emperor! >:O *gets burned for heresy just some seconds later*
if it were the case, the mammal chars soudn't have boobs either, because except only for primates, all mammals have tits hanging from the bellies, not resembling boobs at all
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Alondro

Quote from: Falcarthum on March 12, 2008, 10:49:44 PM
Oh my! Now Shanna is in my top list of DMFA Girls (along with Kria and Regina)

Somebody needs to Photoshop in the nosebleed...  :giggle

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jack McSlay on March 13, 2008, 11:53:55 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 13, 2008, 11:43:56 AM

if it were the case, the mammal chars soudn't have boobs either, because except only for primates, all mammals have tits hanging from the bellies, not resembling boobs at all

You are correct. But all the chars have been anthropomorphisized, thus acquiring humanlike anatomy. But the reptiles are still not supposed to have boobies! *ker-nerd: part two* :B

Wait, I think the boobies were just approved by Optimus Prime. Alright, it's fine then! :3