Re-introduction from a foolish lad.

Started by Don, February 24, 2008, 01:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don

Alright those of you who read this are proboblly wondering what i'm up to and to put it plain and simple when I first introduced myself, I was an idiot.

I havn't been around long but this is a place that I'd like to stay and be known for who I actually am, now I don't know why I put up the whole front whenever I go places and to be honest I'm putting and end to it here. To post things about myself that are untrue is stupid and above all immature, so I hope this will be satisfactory to at least some of you and I may look at putting a profile for the photo album later but right now, this is something I have to do.

My name is Zack, I am 16 years old, I am not the dark and depressed person I had led myself to appear.

I enjoy drawing, video games, being out in nature as well as several other things. I am practicing swordsmanship, I enjoy answering questions and helping others when I can and hold no real grudge against anyone I meet. I am open-minded though sometimes a bit stubborn and take no real offense to anything.

While not involved in relationship I do not detest it in any way, I'm just not ready for it in my young point in life. I realize I have much to learn and do so whenever I can. I hope that by doing this I'll be able to take part in many more discussions around these forums instead of just lurking around and watching.

To the members of this forum, I give a sincere apology that I did not properlly introduce myself in the first place. I will answer any questions anyone may have about me best I can.

I realize this is long and rather boring but for those of you who read it, I give thanks.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

I apparently need to read the forum more. I didn't realize we were pissed at him.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Eibborn

Hm, well, welcome in, real!Zack! :D
It takes courage to actually be yourself on the internet- it's so tempting to try to be someone more interesting or fun or whatever.
/kicks the internet over

Don

Quote from: Darkmoon on February 25, 2008, 07:32:05 AM
I apparently need to read the forum more. I didn't realize we were pissed at him.

To be honest, I was more angry at myself..I don't know why I was led to do this, I guess something about this place just made me want to be myself, i never realized the front i was putting up before.

Doing this brought me a sliver of peace you could say, I doubt anyone really cared or could tell the differance, it just put discontent in me.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: 96Zack96 on February 25, 2008, 11:05:45 PM

To be honest, I was more angry at myself..I don't know why I was led to do this, I guess something about this place just made me want to be myself, i never realized the front i was putting up before.

Doing this brought me a sliver of peace you could say, I doubt anyone really cared or could tell the differance, it just put discontent in me.

Believe me, I've had quite a few of those moments here as well. Just roll through them. You're young, and learning, just like me. I still am. You're going to make mistakes. Everyone does. What matters is what you do about your mistakes; do you spend all your time fretting, or have your learned something from it? That's what counts.

Don

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 25, 2008, 11:14:11 PM
Quote from: 96Zack96 on February 25, 2008, 11:05:45 PM

Believe me, I've had quite a few of those moments here as well. Just roll through them. You're young, and learning, just like me. I still am. You're going to make mistakes. Everyone does. What matters is what you do about your mistakes; do you spend all your time fretting, or have your learned something from it? That's what counts.

Aye, I've definatly gotten something out of this, not going to try and charade myself again, wastes too much time.