Which deity are you?

Started by meany, March 01, 2008, 04:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=8821

Take the test! Find out which of the dieties you are, whether or not they fit with your religion!

Meany is: The Lord and Lady of Wicca.

Suwako

Aiyno is: The Lord and Lady of Wicca

I'm thinking there are going to be a lot of those...

Gabi

You scored as a The Lord and Lady of Wicca
Wicca is not Satanism, nor is it witchcraft. Wiccans believe in the Earth and its elements as their Gods and Goddesses. They believe that previous deities are aspects of the Lord and the Lady, the God and the Goddess. They are at peace with the Earth and do not want to hurt it.
The Lord and Lady of Wicca    
   83%
Yah Weh    
   67%
Brahman    
   50%
Gautama Buddha    
   50%
Allah    
   33%
Joshua of Nazareth    
   17%
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

VSMIT

YES!  First to not get The Lord and Lady of Wicca!

VSMIT is: Yah Weh

Yah Weh - 67%
Allah - 58%
L&L of Wicca - 50%
Gautama Buddha - 42%
Joshua of Nazareth - 25%
Brahman - 25%

Tapewolf

Quote from: VSMIT on March 01, 2008, 06:12:56 PM
VSMIT is: Yah Weh

How did you do that?  I picked all the evil things which Yahweh seems to like and I ended up with some Hindu god.

And yes, I was Lord & Lady of Wicca when following my natural feelings.  Although I did manage to get Buddha.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

I got the Lord & Lady of Wicca too. This thing must be enchanted or something. By the way, when I saw it the first time, I read "Vivec" instead of "Wicca". Yeah, it would have been cool... :)

Dannysaysnoo

Apparently, I'm a Brahman...

Pagan

I am Allah. That's interesting.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Silver Pomeranian Genji

Quote from: Pagan on March 01, 2008, 08:32:06 PM
I am Allah. That's interesting.

Small world, as I got Allah too. Maybe it was how I answered the questions.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Interestingly, I got L&L of Wicca. By a whole 67%.

I guess I'm just generally disagreeable... I disagree with all of them. ;-]

(of course, the first time through, it crashed my browser...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

what no digigod E? ah well i'll take the test when i feel better and post my results here. (no i haven't take it ups i just wanted to pout about not being in the list of possibles gods.)

as promised here are my result. i have no ideal how i got them but hey this is me or so i claim

You scored as The Lord and Lady of Wicca Wicca is not Satanism, nor is it witchcraft.  Wiccans believe in the Earth and its elements as their Gods and Goddesses.  They believe that previous deities are aspects of the Lord and the Lady, the God and the Goddess.  They are at peace with the Earth and do not want to hurt it.
The Lord and Lady of Wicca 100%
Yah Weh 92%
Joshua of Nazareth 75%
Brahman 67%
Allah 67%
Gautama Buddha 50%
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

gh0st

i got Joshua of Nazareth... i'm an agreeable person... i think...

e_voyager

i don't know who half of those people are anyway
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

First time I took it, I was the Lord and Lady of Wicca. I took it again just now, and I scored as Yah Weh, with the Lord and Lady second. I myself am a Christian and am a Confirmed but not-that-devout Catholic. Interesting.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

I'm not really going to ridicule the choices of religion here... even though I want to...

Instead, I'm just going to say that this test doesn't really look too accurate to me. And either way, for most 'modern' people, this looks as if it ought to give the response 'Lord and Lady of Wicca' to everyone. The reason for this is that the questions look rather 'tame' to me, in that there really aren't that many dramatic questions or hugely differentiating answers to give, or great moral choices... It really doesn't challenge people to be either good or evil. Just... monogamous or not, or faithful or not. Get my drift?

And yes, I took the test. And I got that same result. Personally, I'd recommend checking out http://similarminds.com/ if you want some other tests of this sort that might or might not be accurate.

Fuyudenki

I'm tempted to declare this quiz broken, as I rate as Jesus.

at 67%, it was a tie between Joshua of Nazereth and Allah, though.  Going back to the tiebreaker to see what they say about Allah(not even the Muslims seem able to agree on what their god is like...)

They're taking the pacific interpretation of Allah.  I officially declare this quiz broken.  Nobody who generally loathes humanity as much as I do should score highest on those two.

Allah     
   67%
Joshua of Nazareth    
   67%
Brahman    
   50%
Gautama Buddha    
   50%
   42%
Yah Weh    
   33%

Eibborn

Yah Weh     
   75%
Allah    
   50%
Joshua of Nazareth    
   50%
Gautama Buddha    
   42%
Brahman    
   42%
   25%

It's hard, I'm sure, to pick a defining set of characteristics for a Diety. I guess I just <3 me some Jews. I wonder why they chose the less-used Joshua for Jesus.
/kicks the internet over

e_voyager

i still can't figure out how i score 100% in Wicca. Did i accidentally build a planet or something?

King Of Hearts

Im 100% Jesus, Yaweh, Allah...

All three of the Abrahamic religions... interesting.

Ragesquid

83% Joshua of Nazareth.

75% Allah.....ackle. x_x

llearch n'n'daCorna

100% idiot.

Read the rules. Necroing is bad. Don't do it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears