Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insidexml

otaku999 gets a hug today.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Kayriel got hugged today. :smile

techmaster-glitch

Missed a hug again, two robohugs today go out to... LoneHowler and Liari!

insidexml

SumDumGuy gets a hug today.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Two hugs today, just for the heck of it. :3

1. demecowen
2. ChaoSynergy

techmaster-glitch

Since I can't think of any good April Fool's pranks, I'm just giving out a usual robohug. The recipient is... KarlOmega1 !

Liatai

Here's a hug for Amarthris!

insidexml

Don and Keklily get hugs today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today's random hug from me goes to... Kaerou!

insidexml

jo-shadow gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Lisky

Doin a few hugs...

5 goin' out, they go to...

1: Lysander
2: Toast
3: Rhyfe2002
4: Jigsaw Forte
5: Arcblade

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

techmaster-glitch

missed a hug, so two today go out to... Joe3210 and Nyomi!

Liatai

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Suwako

Thanks for the hug, I needed that this weekend, my goodness what troubles I've been having.

Lysander

Yay, another Basilisk hug!   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Liatai

Today, Madmann135 gets a hug!

techmaster-glitch

Missed a hug again, so two robohug recipients are... AeliaWyndsong and Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats!

insidexml

Tammo_Korsai gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Tammo_Korsai

Liatai

Naldru gets a hug this morning.

AeliaWyndsong

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 05, 2010, 07:36:10 PM
Missed a hug again, so two robohug recipients are... AeliaWyndsong and Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats!

Thank you for the random hug. I totally needed one.   :hug

Maril

Thank you for the hug :)  It's nice to get stuff like that at times.  It's very good of you all to do this :hug

insidexml

Crawlwyvern gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

hartree got hugged today!

techmaster-glitch

Dangit, missed a hug again, two recipients are... Alterationartist and The Lurking Dragon!

Ketchup-Crumbles

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 13, 2008, 12:40:36 PM
I dunno, but I owe seven robohuggles again...Well! Better get started!

Proto Belmont! (a definite oldie!)
Sabsy! (a no-poster!)
[insert name]!
King Of Hearts!
Ketchup-Crumbles! (another no-poster!)
...Darkmoon! D:
Akisohida! (the spider-huggler!)

If you check the date, you'll easily find that I'm really slow to reply in this thread (though I did pm techmaster-glitch), but I just wanted to stay thanks :) This thread is awesome and all the people giving random hugs are too ^^ Thanks a lot!

~Ketchup-Crumbles

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

insidexml

Kattuccino gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger