Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Missed yesterday's hug due to Thanksgiving, so tow hugs today go to... lakobie and Rafe!

insidexml

Madd the Sane receives a hug today.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... Arroyo Milori!

Rafe

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 28, 2009, 12:10:17 AM
Missed yesterday's hug due to Thanksgiving, so tow hugs today go to... lakobie and Rafe!

How come I can't get a hug to myself?  Everyone else does.
[feels confused and somehow cheated]
Rafe

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Crap, missed another hug yesterday, two robohugs today go out to... Arapaima and King Of Hearts!

Quote from: Rafe on November 29, 2009, 11:52:13 PM
How come I can't get a hug to myself?  Everyone else does.
[feels confused and somehow cheated]
:< I was just catching up on a hug I had missed...

insidexml

Stig Hemmer gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

insidexml

Daimien, techmaster-glitch, mirr, Amarthris, Wanderer, Turnsky, and Dwarg91 get hugs.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Aiyah! missed a week's worth of hugs again! Must get hugging! :O

1. Xantos!
2. DarkAudit!
3. Jairus!
4. JayEnfield!
5. Damaris!
6. Tarkya!
7. Passive!

insidexml

D R Dracowolf gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Crap, missed yesterday's hug. Two robohugs today go out to... PinkKitty and fisherman!

insidexml

Feather Dancer has received a hug. :)

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Hugs.

Huuuuuuuuugs.

Five, to be exact. Lucheek, Techcubi, Kipiru, Dard, and Aurawyn are the recipients!

Kipiru

Thanks a bunch Tech *hugs back*

insidexml

Hugs for senrath, Jacob Darkk, ChaosMageX, WojtekPod and TikiMan. :)

-Baroquemonger

WojtekPod

techmaster-glitch

Ontime hug! The recipient is... superluser!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

D R Dracowolf

Dark's Daft Punk Alive 2006 booming seems to have been interrupted by a random hug o.=.O;

insidexml

DarkAudit gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

today's random robohug goes to... VSMIT !

VSMIT

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Dangit, missed three hugs! Okay, four last minute hugs go to...

1. Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats!
2. Boogeyman!
3. foxxfurry!
4. Gyr!

insidexml

Hugs for rabid_fox, RobbieThe1st, StrawberryPistol87, Gabi, and Kirishala.

-Baroquemonger

insidexml

Hugs for the New Year! :boogie

...and because it's been a week. :U

Going to Castle Pokemetroid, e_voyager, Kimmy, Dagardo, candide, Goatmon, and Thirty Second Artbomb.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

Including today, January first, New Year's Day, I owe ten hugs.

:dface

1. Mwa!
2. Arcblade!
3. Anker Steadfast!
4. Henry_K9 !
5. Mel Dragonkitty!
6. AmigaDragon!
7. Distracting!
8. Aracia!
9. rabid_fox!
10. Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats!

*totally collapses in post-New Year's exhaustion* :mowdizzy

Castle Pokemetroid

Yay, first day of the new year and I already got a hug.

New year's hug! heh