Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, we're here, but not posting. Perhaps everyone else is busy...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

fair game... i just finished my homework for everything up till thursday... so i thought i'd spread the joy

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

thegayhare

Yay... I gots another hug... thank you... *hugs back*

but wait if I'm not the most hugged member of the forum any more... then that must mean I'm... ugly!

*runs off to the basement wearing a white mask black hat and cape.  wallowing in his loneliness while playing the bagpipes in a mysterious way... because he couldn't find a pipe organ, and wondering why no one else seems as interested in a nacho cheese cake*

Gabi

You're at the top again, along with Cog.

Nacho cheese cake? I wonder what that would be like.

Belated "you're welcome" for techmaster-glitch. I'm giving 2 hugs today.

1. jimsan (first time recipient).
2. Arcblade
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Mao

Quote from: Balthasar on April 19, 2009, 10:02:58 AM
Today's random hugs of doom go to Garsemor, Rambon Mao, Laoren, and  lakobie. :zombiekun2

Ah thank ya'.

thegayhare

Quote from: Gabi on April 21, 2009, 08:44:13 AM
You're at the top again, along with Cog.

Nacho cheese cake? I wonder what that would be like.

*giggles*

Hmmm I challange Cog to a duel... Hugs at twenty paces...

I'm having to much fun being silly lately

Oh and the nacho cheese cake seems like it would be interesting but it's not a dessert cake.  Its sort of a brunch or appitiser cake  Its a savory cake with no sugar in it.  It uses nacho chips in the crust, there is some chicken, taco seasoning, some onion, as well as mixed cheeses.

Lisky

A random hug goes to KelseyPotter tonight

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Gabi

...And another one goes to JamesCray.

Lisky

wow cogi... apparently the random hug generator really really likes you... your getting another one form me... (either that or it likes me to send random hugs to you :U)

A second random hug is given to Keaton the Black Jackal.

apparently the random hug generator likes me to send to the people who hang out here on a regular basis :3

In an attempt to send a hug to someone not commonly found, i'm hoping 3rd times the charm... 3rd random hug goes to: Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

techmaster-glitch

Three huggles owed from me today. And they go to... Ren Gaulen, Helena, and Nutjob!

Gabi

I guess Cog has won the duel.

Today's random hug goes to Boogeyman.

Jairus

... you know, I'll just give out three hugs tonight. No way am I making up for the last two weeks. And tonight's hugs go to...

1. foxxfurry!
2. Shadowcatcher
3. Michael Chandra!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Gabi

Welcome back, Jairus!

Today's hug goes to JackTheCubiFerret.

JackTheCubiWolf

Yea! I feel so welcome. And that's the second one I got from you.
I'm back, and tired.

Lisky

i missed a hug yesterday, today i'm sending out 2... recipients are Tytaj and Black_angel

thegayhare

Quote from: Gabi on April 23, 2009, 12:29:59 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh great random gods of hugs why have you forsaken me?!?!

*sits at the top of a great pyramid  wearing the ceremonial dress of a high priest to the great hug gods.*

The gods demand a virgin sacrifice...

*contemplates*

I've better get Jyrras in here

*giggles*

sorry I'm being a bit random

Jairus

Quote from: thegayhare on April 24, 2009, 09:56:41 PM
Quote from: Gabi on April 23, 2009, 12:29:59 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh great random gods of hugs why have you forsaken me?!?!

*sits at the top of a great pyramid  wearing the ceremonial dress of a high priest to the great hug gods.*

The gods demand a virgin sacrifice...

*contemplates*

I've better get Jyrras in here

I've had my doubts about Jyrras' virginity or lack thereof... but that's neither here nor there! One random hug tonight, and it goes out to... John Roh! Hm... how about a second random hug? And it goes to... Madd the Sane!

Gabi

Talking about hanky panky requires no personal experience, so there's no way to know. Hey, guess what. Today's hug's for you!

Lisky

Gabi brings up a valid point, but it usually takes an experience to describe it in detail to provide appropriate shock value to gross someone out...

on a completely unrelated note, techmaster-glitch is receiving a random hug... along with The1Kobra

thegayhare

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on April 25, 2009, 11:50:48 AM
Gabi brings up a valid point, but it usually takes an experience to describe it in detail to provide appropriate shock value to gross someone out...

or a really active fantasy life combined with a healthy collection of stories and certain magazines...  I mean I'm relatively inexperienced and I was writing extremely explicit stories even before I had that little bit of experience. 

My own assumption on Jysqueaks level of experiance in maters below the waist stem from the char's own shyness and confusion about his sexual identity

Angel

Whoa, didn't check my messages till today. Thanks, Basilisk!  :hug
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Jairus

Quote from: thegayhare on April 25, 2009, 01:01:53 PM

or a really active fantasy life combined with a healthy collection of stories and certain magazines...  I mean I'm relatively inexperienced and I was writing extremely explicit stories even before I had that little bit of experience. 

My own assumption on Jysqueaks level of experiance in maters below the waist stem from the char's own shyness and confusion about his sexual identity
My guess is that he's done it at least once... and it was extremely awkward and might have ended badly. The relationship. Then again, I'm not sure: Amber probably knows, and it might come up at some point in the comic storyline, but we'll have to wait and see, I guess.

On a random, non-huggle related issue, has anyone else realized that this one day in Furrae has been going on for almost 150 strips now?

Pagan

Somehow, I get that feeling that if sex or stuff related to sex is mentioned by one character to another character in DMFA, the response will always be close to, "Urgh, brain bleach plz." Amber finds that makes good funny, I suppose. But regardless, I don't think that Jy-Jy would have had to say much to get such a response from Rose.

And wow, this is so off-topic. ... Uh... Hugs and rainbows for everyone!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Lisky

Quote from: Pagan on April 25, 2009, 09:24:14 PM

Somehow, I get that feeling that if sex or stuff related to sex is mentioned by one character to another character in DMFA, the response will always be close to, "Urgh, brain bleach plz." Amber finds that makes good funny, I suppose. But regardless, I don't think that Jy-Jy would have had to say much to get such a response from Rose.

And wow, this is so off-topic. ... Uh... Hugs and rainbows for everyone!

i've noticed the whole brain bleach thing too... but at the same time, TMI can be oh so glorious... especially around rather immature people  :mwaha

Gabi

OK, let's get back on topic. Hugs for Stupid N00bie!

Noone

on a completely unrelated note, techmaster-glitch is receiving a random hug... along with The1Kobra
Squeak!
Ehehhhehh... aww, thanks :)

techmaster-glitch

Argh, four huggles owed today. Oh well. The recipients are...

1. Moonfire!
2. TheGreyRonin!
3. WojtekPod!
4. nguard! (someone from the webcasts!)

and done!

Lisky

sending out a pair of random hugs today, and they go to: Wildy and Arroyo Milori

Jairus

Two random hugs due from me, and they go to Tsunari and Kayriel!

Lisky

Giving my random hug out this morning... it goes to Caswin