[Art] Cheerleader Ziggy

Started by Ren Gaulen, February 10, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: VSMIT on November 04, 2008, 12:35:26 AM
Now you have to draw a dog in a powered suit of armor.
Actually, that would rock.

Anyway, I recognised Keaton and figured that the dog-girl looked like Zedd, presumably Kaiko is the cyborg?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 04, 2008, 04:36:36 AM
Quote from: VSMIT on November 04, 2008, 12:35:26 AM
Now you have to draw a dog in a powered suit of armor.
Actually, that would rock.
That was supposed to be a joke. However, that is also quite true, since there are attack dogs in powered armour.

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 04, 2008, 04:36:36 AM
Anyway, I recognised Keaton and figured that the dog-girl looked like Zedd, presumably Kaiko is the cyborg?
The dog-girl is not Zedd, but one of his characters. And Kaiko is indeed a cyborg.

Brunhidden

i have to remark that zedds characther looks great in a miniskirt, they all have exceptional hair, the second to the right i am impressed by her eyes, and i feel like i am missing out on fun just by looking at this

also, now i wonder what the powered armor for a druid would be......
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Ren Gaulen

A new picture that I have just drawn.
This is Sachiku 'Lucky' Ikirai, the barmaid from the previous picture.

Eagle0600

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on November 04, 2008, 10:27:56 PM
A new picture that I have just drawn.

Perhaps a little scantily-clad for work, but quite sweet nonetheless.

Nikki

After backreading a bit i must drop my jaw in amazement.

...WHY do i not find a suitable icon? SHAME.

Anyways, love this stuff!! It's my new art-smarties!!

Comment on recent picture- I wants dat bell.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Ren Gaulen

Thanks, everyone! :D

Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 05, 2008, 03:01:13 AM
Good stuff, if a little reminiscent of Krystal. :)
It must be her colouring. :shifty

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 05, 2008, 04:35:11 AM
Perhaps a little scantily-clad for work, but quite sweet nonetheless.
Well, I wanted to draw something opposite to the elaborate military uniform. :3

Quote from: Xze-Xze on November 05, 2008, 05:05:22 AM
Comment on recent picture- I wants dat bell.
You can'ts have dat bell! You'lls have to looks for other bell! This bell is Lucky's owns! It is hers precious!

Eagle0600

Yeah, probably just the colouring. And the face.

Brunhidden

love the boots, looks so diffrent then zedds existing version, and suddenly i wanna give a little dingle bell collar to all the felines i can find, starting with you ren! *pounce*

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 05, 2008, 12:33:19 PM
love the boots, looks so diffrent then zedds existing version, and suddenly i wanna give a little dingle bell collar to all the felines i can find, starting with you ren! *pounce*
NINJA DODGE! *ninjadodges the pounce*

Tapewolf

love the boots, looks so diffrent then zedds existing version, and suddenly i wanna give a little dingle bell collar to all the felines i can find
I do so hope she's not feline, because she looks like a husky to me.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 05, 2008, 12:34:24 PM
love the boots, looks so diffrent then zedds existing version, and suddenly i wanna give a little dingle bell collar to all the felines i can find
I do so hope she's not feline, because she looks like a husky to me.
She is a husky, or at least some sort of a canine.

Brunhidden

zedds full bio states she was a custom made mutant- the first of a new kind of hermaphrodite with no penis (don't ask how it constitutes as a herm anymore) originally used as a kind of pet/toy by the Japanese mafia

thus- not really dog to be honest, two tails, funky sexual traits you are better off not knowing, and now ren will be the only one left out while everyone else enjoys stylish dinglebells :p

*dingledingle*

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 05, 2008, 12:45:32 PM
zedds full bio states she was a custom made mutant- the first of a new kind of hermaphrodite with no penis (don't ask how it constitutes as a herm anymore) originally used as a kind of pet/toy by the Japanese mafia

thus- not really dog to be honest, two tails, funky sexual traits you are better off not knowing, and now ren will be the only one left out while everyone else enjoys stylish dinglebells :p

*dingledingle*
I should have made a point of details of her backstory not appearing here, Brun.. :erk

Brunhidden

sorry

at least most of her freaky stuff is still on a need to know basis.... herm is at least vital to the definition of who/what she is and custom mutant was on the topic of 'what species? - none'

again, sorry, i was not informed it was to be kept secret. would you prefer i delete that post and say some drivel about how her hair reminds me of someone?

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 05, 2008, 12:51:34 PM
sorry

at least most of her freaky stuff is still on a need to know basis.... herm is at least vital to the definition of who/what she is and custom mutant was on the topic of 'what species? - none'

again, sorry, i was not informed it was to be kept secret. would you prefer i delete that post and say some drivel about how her hair reminds me of someone?
Nah, I fear it is too late. :eek I personally just pretend that I know nothing about what she is, and only know what she looks like (besides, Zedd's version makes no sense whatsoever - she is 100% female, and her being a mutant does not cancel her looking like an anthro husky :P).

Brunhidden

shes more compliant with the 'zoo city' comic done by the guy who helped zedd create that specific character. outside of that setting the 'mutant' part has less meaning although it can still come across as 'weird, little freaky' which is also acceptable

honestly, zedd gets a buttload of his characters drawn, does he use puppy dog eyes, begging, bribing, or shameless flattery?

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 05, 2008, 01:00:13 PM
shes more compliant with the 'zoo city' comic done by the guy who helped zedd create that specific character. outside of that setting the 'mutant' part has less meaning although it can still come across as 'weird, little freaky' which is also acceptable
"Mutants" in the same way as mutants in "X-Men", right? But since she turned up in the "SoG" setting, she is really just a little weird at most.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on November 05, 2008, 12:48:54 PM
I should have made a point of details of her backstory not appearing here, Brun.. :erk
Because it's gross, rather than because it's a secret? Seriously, I only wanted to check that she was a husky  :erk

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 05, 2008, 01:47:23 PM
Because it's gross, rather than because it's a secret? Seriously, I only wanted to check that she was a husky  :erk
Yes, Tape. :[ And I still think that she is a husky.

Zedd

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on November 05, 2008, 01:52:43 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on November 05, 2008, 01:47:23 PM
Yes, Tape. :[ And I still think that she is a husky.
No...It's a Shiba Inu

Tapewolf

Jairus

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 05, 2008, 04:27:07 PM
Quote from: Zedd on November 05, 2008, 04:22:10 PM
No...It's a Shiba Inu
"It"?  That sounds a bit steep  :B
Aside from "they," the English language doesn't have a gender-neutral pronoun other than "it." And I've been marked down on occasion for using "they" in an essay. Anyway... how about calling Lucky a "she?"
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Zedd

Quote from: Jairus on November 05, 2008, 04:30:34 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on November 05, 2008, 04:27:07 PM
Quote from: Zedd on November 05, 2008, 04:22:10 PM
No...It's a Shiba Inu
"It"?  That sounds a bit steep  :B
Aside from "they," the English language doesn't have a gender-neutral pronoun other than "it." And I've been marked down on occasion for using "they" in an essay. Anyway... how about calling Lucky a "she?"
Sure lets go with that and all is forgiven all sides alright? So no more feeling icky or horrible alright?

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Zedd on November 05, 2008, 04:33:01 PM
Sure lets go with that and all is forgiven all sides alright? So no more feeling icky or horrible alright?
Sure. :3

Eagle0600

Hmm, how can I make trouble here...

I WORSHIP NOT YOUR 'GOD' EMPEROR!

*Runs and hides where the space marines can't find him*

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 05, 2008, 08:01:27 PM
Hmm, how can I make trouble here...

I WORSHIP NOT YOUR 'GOD' EMPEROR!

*Runs and hides where the space marines can't find him*
Hey, don't worry, man! :) We here understand that people are different, and respect your right to believe in what you choose to believe. If you choose not to believe in the Emperor, than that is your choice! The Emperor forgives, and so do we. :]

..Wait a bloody second..

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHERESYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle0600

Worshippers of the god emperor forgiving? Now I've seen everything. Except Kevin Rudd turning into a fuzzy bunny-rabbit. I haven't seen that.

edit:
*re-hides*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears