[Art] Cheerleader Ziggy

Started by Ren Gaulen, February 10, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 09:18:24 PMIt would be either a Black Jackal or a Flare Dingo.
Black Jackal, and you have to draw Keaton inside.

Ren Gaulen

A picture I have drawn on Zedd's request.
Here is a description of Rigg, as quoted from Zedd:
Quote from: ZeddWoe to the moments of high stress alitutes and battling a struggle of within evil known as Rigg, A monster of it's own creation to turn angels into demons yet only secretly passed down the bloodline of Zedd's throughout from his great grandfather the fallen King Leo Donsonia. The beast can only can be contanined within the host (me of course) due a long time of focusing true will and only be passed by those who share his genetic code.
As you can notice, Rigg has the same outfit as Zedd (albeit a bit damaged). Zedd's bloodline bears the curse that makes their males turn into a demonic Beast form in a certain situation. The source of this curse is not clear, but it may not be a curse at all, since there are some sings that the Angel High Command led some secret experiments in the creation of a perfect warrior Angel in the past (and it actually continues these experiments even now)...

Quote from: VSMIT on September 11, 2008, 10:10:27 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 09:18:24 PMIt would be either a Black Jackal or a Flare Dingo.
Black Jackal, and you have to draw Keaton inside.
Naturally.. >:3

Quote from: Jairus on September 11, 2008, 10:06:58 PM
Interesting. I'm sensing backstory forming... but I'll let you write it or else Jairus'll turn out to be building death rays and super swords and compact powered armor in his garage.
No. Building a suit of powered armour in a cave, from scraps.

Sorry. Black Jackal, please, Ren-sempai?
Just Black Jackal, Jai-tan.

Zedd

Heh it's not the size of the power in the body that matters..It's how it's used  >:3

Jairus

Ooh... cool character Zedd. And great drawing, Ren. Tell me, is that shirt like Bruce Banner's/the Hulk's magic purple pants that always fit no matter what size he is? I'm just wondering, because otherwise Zedd's gonna go through shirts pretty quickly.

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 10:13:15 PM
Interesting. I'm sensing backstory forming... but I'll let you write it or else Jairus'll turn out to be building death rays and super swords and compact powered armor in his garage.
No. Building a suit of powered armour in a cave, from scraps.
Please tell me you're not serious, and you're just referencing the awesomeness that is Iron Man. Otherwise, that just... too cool.

... blue and silver. Those are the colors that I would use (and they're Roland's colors in the Terra setting)

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 10:13:15 PM
Sorry. Black Jackal, please, Ren-sempai?
Just Black Jackal, Jai-tan.
"Jai-tan." Hm, I've had worse nicknames.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Zedd

Quote from: Jairus on September 11, 2008, 10:22:01 PM
Ooh... cool character Zedd. And great drawing, Ren. Tell me, is that shirt like Bruce Banner's/the Hulk's magic purple pants that always fit no matter what size he is? I'm just wondering, because otherwise Zedd's gonna go through shirts pretty quickly.

:mwaha....No silly roorat, I go through lot things ya know so I wear ripped shirts as a fashion statement sometimes

Brunhidden

although i had wondered how they got ripped in the first place
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Ren Gaulen

Tapewolf

Zedd/Rigg turned out well.  The armour as well.  Dammit, I could have done with one of those in System Shock.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cogidubnus

Ren Gaulen

Jairus

Ren Gaulen

Jairus

Cogidubnus

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 12, 2008, 01:22:28 PM
Bright Moth Squad, salute!
NEVAR FORGET!! :C

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 12, 2008, 01:31:11 PM
Oh hay. It's another Bright Moth.  :3
Yeah, it lives in my backyard, next to Mothra and Darth Moth.

Jairus

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 12, 2008, 01:31:11 PM
Quote from: Jairus on September 12, 2008, 01:22:28 PM
Bright Moth Squad, salute!

*salutes* :<

With wings brighter than the sun.  :C

These wings of ours burn bright as the sun! Their blowing winds tell us to grasp victory! Here we go! We kick reason to the curb, for that is the Bright Moth way!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 12, 2008, 01:35:27 PM
These wings of ours burn bright as the sun! Their blowing winds tell us to grasp victory! Here we go! We kick reason to the curb, for that is the Bright Moth way!
I fully approve of this message.

Brunhidden

Ren Gaulen

Now it's time for more PKs!
This is a very rare PK that is a joint product of AAI and MAR companies. Basically, this is a male version of the Fury armour. However, since there are only a few of these PKs and each of them is constructed "by hand" (not on the conveyor), not only all of the Hercules PKs differ from one another, they are actually more powerful than the Fury armour! This particular Hercules is piloted by major Igor Gromov, also known just as Major Grom. It is equipped with two short HF blades, one HF longsword, micro-missile launcers on arms and legs, some firearms that I just didn't draw and enough strength in its power fists to destroy other PKs (or Panzer Knights; or tanks :B) just by punching them. It can also be equipped with a flight pack and some heavy weapons. There are legends going about how this armour has single-handedly wiped out entire battalions, but the problem is that the last major war between humans and humans was approximately 50 years before Gromov was born, so he could not take part in the war between the Federation and the Hegemony. Then again, it is not clear when the armour itself was constructed, so Igor's grandfather could use it during that war. Then again, Igor himself uses it to fight the Kzel-Sul swarms infesting the Frontier of the Federation.

Jairus

Ooh... cool armor and cool design. Color's are nice too, and the history, and another chance to see what your helmet designs sort of look like. But to suggest that there is armor mightier than the Fury armor...

... that is BLASPHEMY!!!! D:

Still working on Roland.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 13, 2008, 05:09:48 PM
But to suggest that there is armor mightier than the Fury armor...

... that is BLASPHEMY!!!! D:
Blasphemy..? THIS! IS! SPARTAN CORPS!!!!! D:< But yes, Hercules is stronger then both Fury and Nemesis armour (Nemesis is basically the Fury counterpart from the Hegemony). It is weaker than the Wrath, though, but Wrath is not an armour, anyway.. There is also an upgraded version of Hercules known as Ares, but there seems to be only five or six Ares PKs ever created, and it isn't even clear what are they capable of since they are highly classified.

Zedd

Tapewolf

I suppose, being part of the same series, they would tend to look a little similar, but to be honest, as a criticism, they look pretty much the same but with different colours.  Perhaps it's just me.

Cogidubnus

BASAKAH! AT-

Wait, no, wrong Hercules.  :B

It looks pretty neat thar, sir. I could definitely believe that it could punch a tank and win. >:3

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Zedd on September 13, 2008, 05:24:33 PM
Holy horseapples
Wrong. Unholy horseapples.

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 13, 2008, 05:28:40 PM
I suppose, being part of the same series, they would tend to look a little similar, but to be honest, as a criticism, look pretty much the same but with different colours.  Perhaps it's just me.
They can't be that similar. :[

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 13, 2008, 05:32:22 PM
It looks pretty neat thar, sir. I could definitely believe that it could punch a tank and win. >:3
He-he-he.. Ever watched "Hokuto no Ken" (aka "Fist of the North Star")? Well, Hercules is the Kenshiro of PKs. >:]

Cogidubnus

QuoteHe-he-he.. Ever watched "Hokuto no Ken" (aka "Fist of the North Star")? Well, Hercules is the Kenshiro of PKs. evil smile

Alas sir, I have not. :< I'm going to have to look it up now, though.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 13, 2008, 05:41:36 PM
They can't be that similar. :[
Looking at the others again, I think you're right - it was just me.

Brunhidden

i like the idea of a handmade mech, it does have nice articulation, the helmet is sufficently intimidating too. people occasionally forget that a mech that looks intimidating is more useful then a more powerful yet goofy or harmless looking mech