[Art] Cheerleader Ziggy

Started by Ren Gaulen, February 10, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on September 11, 2008, 11:13:13 AM
reminds me of leggo star wars where you pull a lever and a hat pops on your head
Oh, I love those games!

it fits so well with them, but with zedd it looks kinda fettishey....
Great, I almost choked on my coffee from laughing.

Dang man, this is great... hey, what do you think Commissar Jyrras would look like? Actually, that might be a little too evil...

Actually, I know of someone just evil enough to be a Commissar...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 11, 2008, 11:16:33 AM
Dang man, this is great... hey, what do you think Commissar Jyrras would look like? Actually, that might be a little too evil...
How about Commissar Abel? :3 ..No, wait, even Zig wears more clothes than Abel.. :paranoid Then again, Zig's skirt barely qualifies as a substitute for a Pimp Coat, and Zedd doesn't have a substitute for a Pimp Coat at all, so why can't Abel get a Hat too?.. :3

Yeah, GRAET idea, Jay! >:[ Sure, nothing bad would happen if I put a Hat on the Box!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 11:36:01 AM
How about Commissar Abel? :3 ..No, wait, even Zig wears more clothes than Abel.. :paranoid Then again, Zig's skirt barely qualifies as a substitute for a Pimp Coat, and Zedd doesn't have a substitute for a Pimp Coat at all, so why can't Abel get a Hat too?.. :3
Well... maybe Abel's got a Pimp Skirt... oh dear, that sounds completely different than what it sounded like in my mind. Hey, doesn't he dress like the Fourth Doctor at one point? Ah, here it is. And a Pimp scarf!

Yeah, GRAET idea, Jay! >:[ Sure, nothing bad would happen if I put a Hat on the Box!
On the plus side, if this unleashes the forces of Chaos on the universe, we've got a handful of Commissar's to help contain it. But you can never contain Chaos... you can only hope to slow it down...

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 11, 2008, 11:38:20 AM
In Soviet Russia, Hat boxes you.
:eek
Brilliant Boxy. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 11, 2008, 11:40:06 AM
Well... maybe Abel's got a Pimp Skirt... oh dear, that sounds completely different than what it sounded like in my mind. Hey, doesn't he dress like the Fourth Doctor at one point? Ah, here it is. And a Pimp scarf!
That would have counted only if he wore that outfit for more than one page. :P Besides, the other outfits he tried there deny the Doctor Outfit completely.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 11, 2008, 11:38:20 AM
In Soviet Russia, Hat boxes you.
First a Hat pimps you, than boxes you.. I fear what may come next.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 11:15:04 AM
Is it a bad thing?.. Or is it a good thing?.. >:3

hang around my brother zedd long enough and that question pops up so often. usually its just a laugh and remember it for future jokes thing

Great, I almost choked on my coffee from laughing

now that i think of it he wouldnt be considered fetishey at all if you compared him to abel in a commissar hat

its probably like putting a portable hole into a bag of holding
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

VSMIT

Quote from: Brunhidden on September 11, 2008, 02:04:49 PM
its probably like putting a portable hole into a bag of holding
Or like putting a bag of holding into another bag of holding.  Double the protection, eh?

Ren Gaulen

A bag of holding... inside a bag of holding??? That's EXTRA heretical!! D:<

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 02:15:30 PM
A bag of holding... inside a bag of holding??? That's EXTRA heretical!! D:<

Prolly crash the system.  In my game engine it was sometimes possible to move one bag into another, and then move the second bag into the first.  It did not like that at all.  Or moving the player into his own backpack.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 11, 2008, 02:21:25 PM
Prolly crash the system.  In my game engine it was sometimes possible to move one bag into another, and then move the second bag into the first.  It did not like that at all.  Or moving the player into his own backpack.
That would probably be what they call "Divide by zero". >:3

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 02:23:54 PM
That would probably be what they call "Divide by zero". >:3
So something like this, then?

Mao

Brunhidden

so we put llearch inside of the hat that is inside him?

that sounds more perverse and less like physics
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

Quote from: Brunhidden on September 11, 2008, 02:31:01 PM
so we put llearch inside of the hat that is inside him?

that sounds more perverse and less like physics

Wait.. there's a difference between perverse and physics?

Zedd

WhiteFox

"Theoretical physics is like sex. It may have a practical use, but that's not why we do it." -Richard Feynman.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Ren Gaulen

And now for something completely different.
This is a suit of Terran heavy powered armour. Such suits are commonly known as Panzerknechts (I would have called it Panzerklein, but this name is already taken) or just PKs. This particular PK is a Dire Wolf type, modified to be worn by enkidus rather than humans. Dire Wolf is a close combat PK, equipped with a heavy machine gun on the right hand, a high-frequency longsword attached to the backpack, a short high-frequency blade hidden under the shield on the left hand, a homing mortar attached to the backpack and its own mighty fists. This armour has jump-jets and EM propulsion system in the feet to increase the speed and mobility of the soldier, while its armour is impervious to regular light weapons. Dire Wolves are mostly used to eradicate enemy infantry - both armoured and not. They may have additional weapons in form of heavy autocannons, missile launchers, particle accelerator cannons and other big guns for dealing with heavy armour. The power source is a series of nano fusion cells going along the spine of the armour and a pair of high-capacity nano batteries on the hips. When the helmet is closed, the armour is completely hermetic, and it can be used in toxic, radioactive or any other hostile environment. It can also be used in space (but then a different weapon configuration would be necessary). Backpack contains an oxygen recirculation module, so a soldier in such armour would have enough oxygen for 36 standard hours. Without the backpack armour would have only enough oxygen for 2 hours (it has its own built-in Life Support System). It is also capable of minor self-repair. The helmet has a wide array of different sensors and a short-range pulse communicator that is almost impossible to jam.
By the way, the "pilot" of this particular armour is no other than Siegfried Nox. Why a Demon from the Realm of Karid is wearing Terran armour and what is he doing in the Hub (Realm of Luminosity) is a total mystery even to me. But he certainly looks ready to rip and tear. >:]

Jairus

Dang, dude. I want one.

Again with the incredible designs. I presume Nova armor is nowhere near as heavy-duty as Panzerknecht armor?

EDIT: Maybe Siggykins just wants to play with his new toy?

Cogidubnus

"You want a piece of me, boy?"  *rifle chambers* >:3

Are very nice thar, sir.

James StarRunner

Or moving the player into his own backpack.
*pokes his head out of his backpack* What's wrong with that? It's fun! ^_^

Dang Ren, how do you draw so fast?

Mao

Now there's the sort of thing a guy could grow to love.  I'd personally want a more badass helmet (headshots and space combat defense) but otherwise I like it.  Now all it needs is a beam staff or some other sort of close range weapon.. maybe something similar to the Protoss' Psionic Energy Blades.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 11, 2008, 08:41:19 PM
Dang, dude. I want one.
I'll design a roorat-sized one. I'll call it.. Burning Mouse! :B

Again with the incredible designs. I presume Nova armor is nowhere near as heavy-duty as Panzerknecht armor?
Let's just put it this way - PKs are used for big battles with big enemies, while Nova armour is used for covert operations. However, PK is still not as tough as the Fury armour.

Maybe Siggykins just wants to play with his new toy?
Maybe.. Wait, Siggykins?? :erk He'll so go "Hell and Heaven" on your tail if he hears that nickname, Jay.. (Note the letters on the back sides of his palms >:3)

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 11, 2008, 08:44:27 PM
Considering how Terrans have to fight with the insectoid Kzel-Sul in the Frontier, you are not too far from truth, good sir. >:3

Quote from: Mowser on September 11, 2008, 08:52:07 PM
Now there's the sort of thing a guy could grow to love.  I'd personally want a more badass helmet (headshots and space combat defense) but otherwise I like it.  Now all it needs is a beam staff or some other sort of close range weapon.. maybe something similar to the Protoss' Psionic Energy Blades.
As I already said, this Dire Wolf is equipped with two high-frequency blades. Good enough for close combat.

Quote from: James StarRunner on September 11, 2008, 08:50:58 PM
Dang Ren, how do you draw so fast?
I've got the Touch! I've got the Power! YEAH! *music from "The Touch" by Stan Bush starts playing*

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 09:03:35 PM
Dang, dude. I want one.
Wow... dang. Cool. Why do I get the feeling that 'roo-rats aren't common figures on the battlefield?

Let's just put it this way - PKs are used for big battles with big enemies, while Nova armour is used for covert operations. However, PK is still not as tough as the Fury armour.
Cool. Very cool. No surprise regarding Fury armor.

Maybe Siggykins just wants to play with his new toy?
Maybe.. Wait, Siggykins?? :erk He'll so go "Hell and Heaven" on your tail if he hears that nickname, Jay.. (Note the letters on the back sides of his palms >:3)
Oh, he just needs a big ol' hug! We should totally call chibi-Siegfried "Siggykins!"

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 11, 2008, 08:44:27 PM
Considering how Terrans have to fight with the insectoid Kzel-Sul in the Frontier, you are not too far from truth, good sir. >:3
Nothing wrong with that: I specifically designed Nick's Shell units so that at one point I could have them say "Goliath, online!" Now, I'd be worried if you showed us a Ghost next... or would you call it a "Panzergeist?" or "Gespenst?"

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 11, 2008, 09:10:55 PM
Wow... dang. Cool. Why do I get the feeling that 'roo-rats aren't common figures on the battlefield?
Mostly because they are small and lack physical strength. And because they are mostly used for covert operations. Also because enkidu are not too numerous in the Terran military, while the roorats aren't too numerous in general.

Nothing wrong with that: I specifically designed Nick's Shell units so that at one point I could have them say "Goliath, online!" Now, I'd be worried if you showed us a Ghost next... or would you call it a "Panzergeist?" or "Gespenst?"
I don't have Ghosts. Only Cyphers. And I'm going to draw a different model of a PK next. It would be either a Black Jackal or a Flare Dingo.

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 09:18:24 PM
Mostly because they are small and lack physical strength. And because they are mostly used for covert operations. Also because enkidu are not too numerous in the Terran military, while the roorats aren't too numerous in general.
All of which make very excellent sense. You've got, what, now two roo-rat characters? Both of whom are inventors/engineers/researchers?

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 09:18:24 PM
I don't have Ghosts. Only Cyphers. And I'm going to draw a different model of a PK next. It would be either a Black Jackal or a Flare Dingo.
Ooh... Jackal!

Mao

*wince*  I don't like the sounds of that one. :P

Btw Ren, thank you for re-awakening my love for SC.  I just went and fleeced the whole SCII website and re-watched the trailer for it.  Man I miss the Protoss.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Incidentally, Ren, are you familiar with the Legacy of the Aldenata series?

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 11, 2008, 09:38:58 PM
Incidentally, Ren, are you familiar with the Legacy of the Aldenata series?
Never heard of it. But I am already intrigued.

Quote from: Mowser on September 11, 2008, 09:31:15 PM
Btw Ren, thank you for re-awakening my love for SC.  I just went and fleeced the whole SCII website and re-watched the trailer for it.  Man I miss the Protoss.
"My life for Aiur!"

Quote from: Jairus on September 11, 2008, 09:31:00 PM
All of which make very excellent sense. You've got, what, now two roo-rat characters? Both of whom are inventors/engineers/researchers?
Yep!

Ooh... Jackal!
Black Jackal, please. >:3

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 09:42:55 PM
Yep!
Interesting. I'm sensing backstory forming... but I'll let you write it or else Jairus'll turn out to be building death rays and super swords and compact powered armor in his garage.

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 11, 2008, 09:42:55 PM
Ooh... Jackal!
Black Jackal, please. >:3
Sorry. Black Jackal, please, Ren-sempai?