[Art] Cheerleader Ziggy

Started by Ren Gaulen, February 10, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mowser on August 25, 2008, 12:22:28 PM
Aww.. can't it be mutual enjoyment?

Not if you want it to qualify as bondage...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 25, 2008, 01:33:15 PM

Good point... you'd have to alternate for safety's sake. Not that I would know.

Ho boy, imagine Ren's face when he reads what we've been using his thread for while he was gone.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Mao

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 25, 2008, 01:33:15 PM

Well now, that's a matter of opinion.  I'm sure that both parties enjoy the process in their own ways.  Not saying how I'm sure of it.

Quote from: Jairus on August 25, 2008, 01:46:41 PM
Ho boy, imagine Ren's face when he reads what we've been using his thread for while he was gone.

Who knows?  Maybe he'll like it.  Maybe he'll even join in.  If not, I'll get the mop and bucket.

Pagan

I think he'll be fine so long as no one changes his avatar again. Not saying that it wouldn't be humerous if that did happen...
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

techmaster-glitch

Speaking of, are you going to add this new pic to your list of avatars, llearch? I think it deserves it :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 26, 2008, 03:23:38 AM
No, I don't think so. It's a touch large.
Could you do what I did and cut it down to just the essential bit? Or do your avatars have to be smaller than normal because you have a handful of them that swap out?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jairus on August 26, 2008, 06:56:56 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 26, 2008, 03:23:38 AM
No, I don't think so. It's a touch large.
Could you do what I did and cut it down to just the essential bit? Or do your avatars have to be smaller than normal because you have a handful of them that swap out?
"The essential part", as you call it, is larger than 175x175. If you include the red glow, I mean.

And, personally, I prefer 150x150 as a limit for avatars.

Finally, whilst it's a fine attempt, it just doesn't grab me in that way that indicates I should make it one of my avatars. Sorry, Ren, but there it is.

Mao

Well, what sort of things would make it worthy of being an avatar?  Sometimes a box is just a box.  Simple and to be thought outside of.

Ren Gaulen

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on August 31, 2008, 09:05:13 AM
My thread... has been violated. :eek

I'm afraid so.  Blame llearch for that (because he's on holiday).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on August 31, 2008, 09:05:13 AM
My thread... has been violated. :eek
Greatest... reaction... EVER!

And I agree: blame the one who can't defend himself for a few more days. Unless he's watching us... in which case Boxy is a swell chap!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on August 31, 2008, 10:12:11 AM
And I agree: blame the one who can't defend himself for a few more days.
I'd rather not. The Box might not like it.

Quote from: Jairus on August 31, 2008, 10:12:11 AM
Unless he's watching us... in which case Boxy is a swell chap!
Yes. The Box is watching us... do whatever we are doing.

Brunhidden

spare me oh great and smiteful ren! i had not intended this to happen!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 31, 2008, 12:48:25 PM
spare me oh great and smiteful ren! i had not intended this to happen!
As I have mentioned somewhere around here, I smite only Evil, so you have no reasons to worry.

Brunhidden

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 31, 2008, 04:16:02 PM
Eeeexcelent.... mwehehehe
...Unless I come to a conclusion that you are the Evil.

..And then Brunhidden was daemons.

Ren Gaulen

Well, time for more characters to appear. This time it is Ren - but several years younger.
Ren was born on planet Kirindor, in a family of a famous knight from the kingdom of Ithoria. But when Ren was only seven, his entire family was assassinated. Ren's uncle took the young boy and fled to a tiny village at the Southern border of the kingdom, where Ren lived for the next twelve years. And then a young women accompanied by a knight passed through that village. The woman turned out to be a princess from Brialor who ran away from her kingdom. She was looking for someone who knew the lands of Ithoria, and Ren, who instantly fell in love with her, volunteered to help. But, considering how he had not travelled more than a few miles from the village for the last twelve years, the journey was bound to end in a disaster. Until it became apparent that a bunch of mercenaries from the North were hired to kidnap the princess, thus turning a disaster into a total catastrophe.. And so, Ren's quest to resque the princess, beat the bad guys and get the treasure begun!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 01, 2008, 06:03:15 AM
Well, time for more characters to appear. This time it is Ren - but several years younger.
I originally thought it was going to be kid Ren.  My only criticism is that he doesn't look so different to his later self.

Anyway, is this story likely to be told at any point?  I'm vaguely curious about what happened to the Princess in the end.  I guess he didn't get the girl...

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 01, 2008, 06:21:33 AM
I originally thought it was going to be kid Ren.  My only criticism is that he doesn't look so different to his later self.
Hmm.. Maybe I should actually draw Ren as a kid later. This Ren is 19 years old, while current Ren is 24.

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 01, 2008, 06:21:33 AM
Anyway, is this story likely to be told at any point?  I'm vaguely curious about what happened to the Princess in the end.  I guess he didn't get the girl...
Yes, it is. As for the Princess, he did rescue her. She then became a Sorceress (from a capital letter), while Ren became Sorceress' Knight. Then the Daemon Prince Azriel killed the Sorceress and put her soul into a replica of herself, but with a twisted personality (a psychotic sadistic egoistical Sorceress who can turn entire continents to slag with a single spell is not a good thing). Even later the real Sorceress was revived (and even got her soul back), but to stop Azriel from merging Amaterasu with the Avatar of Mephistopheles she had to merge with Amaterasu herself. So now she is a living Goddess who can shape the reality itself at will. So while the girl is still there, she and Ren cannot really be together now.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 01, 2008, 09:54:09 AM
Hmm.. Maybe I should actually draw Ren as a kid later. This Ren is 19 years old, while current Ren is 24.
Ah, that's about right.  I was thinking it would be in his early->mid teens.

Quote...So now she is a living Goddess who can shape the reality itself at will. So while the girl is still there, she and Ren cannot really be together now.
Ah, I was wondering since she hadn't turned up since,as far as I remember.  Of course, while Ren was in love with her, it might not have gone both ways anyhow...

Jairus

Aww... I miss the chibis!

Seriously though, cool teen Ren, Ren: he has no idea what kind of life he's in for. But five years difference between his first adventure and his current adventures? He certainly moves fast. And I wouldn't mind seeing Kid Ren either. How about with a wooden training sword?

Brunhidden

definitely looks different without the black highlights on the hair, but i realy did the woven bracers

and jar, i think he may have temporarily run out of chibi subjects

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 01, 2008, 10:28:03 AM
Ah, I was wondering since she hadn't turned up since,as far as I remember.  Of course, while Ren was in love with her, it might not have gone both ways anyhow...
I'll post a picture of Tiare (the Princess, the Sorceress, the Goddess) soon. She actually loved Ren too, but since her ascension to godhood things became a bit awkward. Ren seems to worship her rather than love now, which actually annoys and saddens Tiare.

..OK, time for a new Ren picture!
After Ren rescued the Princess from the bad guys and her Sorceress status was revealed, Ren was made her guardian, the Sorceress' Knight, by the Council of the Four Kingdoms. Also he was officially made an Ithorian knight. He got a neat suit of armour, as you can see, and got rid of a crappy Velirian katana. He also wields the mythical sword Samestin that was passed from father to oldest son in the Gaulen bloodline since the foundation of the Four Great Kingdoms. It is also said that this sword was given to the founder of the Gaulen bloodline by Telim Ithoril, the founder of Ithoria himself.

Jairus

Cool armor and cool sword. All good things. But poor Ren's not going to get the woman of his dream... he needs a pimp coat to get over his loss!

That actually is a little sad that he doesn't treat her like WHO she is rather than WHAT she is, if that kind of makes sense. Could she just goddess-slap some sense into him?

Tapewolf

I like the chainmail effect.  A simple, yet effective way of doing it.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on September 01, 2008, 03:01:51 PM
Cool armor and cool sword. All good things. But poor Ren's not going to get the woman of his dream... he needs a pimp coat to get over his loss!
By the power of the PimpCoat, I've got the Power! The Power to become the Uberpimp! Oooh, baby!.. (To get the reference you must watch this; warning - it's 30 minutes long). ..Sadly, this coat can get me any girl but the girl of my dream.. :(

That actually is a little sad that he doesn't treat her like WHO she is rather than WHAT she is, if that kind of makes sense. Could she just goddess-slap some sense into him?
She might be considering it. Actually, while Ren has excelled in the field of Cleaving and Smiting Evil, he still have troubles with expressing his emotions. Then again, if he ever comes to terms with his feelings towards her and confesses his love to Tiare, that would happen only in the circumstances similar to the final of the "G Gundam". And result in the Sekiha Love-love Tenkyoken used to obliterate some Big Bad.

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 01, 2008, 03:14:22 PM
Thanks. However, it's a scale mail, not chain mail.

Jairus

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 01, 2008, 03:31:28 PM
By the power of the PimpCoat, I've got the Power! The Power to become the Uberpimp! Oooh, baby!.. (To get the reference you must watch this; warning - it's 30 minutes long). ..Sadly, this coat can get me any girl but the girl of my dream.. :(
Awwwwww... poor Ren. Here's a shiny new sword to play with, if it'll help.

She might be considering it. Actually, while Ren has excelled in the field of Cleaving and Smiting Evil, he still have troubles with expressing his emotions. Then again, if he ever comes to terms with his feelings towards her and confesses his love to Tiare, that would happen only in the circumstances similar to the final of the "G Gundam". And result in the Sekiha Love-love Tenkyoken used to obliterate some Big Bad.
Oh dear. It may not match the epicness of a Bright Slap, but a Goddess Slap would probably have more power behind it. And why is it that most heroes have problems talking about their emotions? Albeit, I'm not asking for angst breaks in the middle of battle, but still...

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 01, 2008, 03:14:22 PM
Thanks. However, it's a scale mail, not chain mail.
Scale mail. Even cooler.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jairus on September 01, 2008, 03:47:07 PM
Scale mail. Even cooler.

I'd forgotten there was such a thing.  Too long since I played Ultima 6, I guess  :3

Ren Gaulen

Awwwwww... poor Ren. Here's a shiny new sword to play with, if it'll help.
Yoink! >:]

Oh dear. It may not match the epicness of a Bright Slap, but a Goddess Slap would probably have more power behind it.
She will deliver the Goddess Slap with an Angel Arm :B (watch "Trigun"; better yet, read "Trigun Maximum" - Angel Arm is much cooler there).