Question concerning the Creature Council

Started by Kayriel, February 06, 2008, 09:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayriel

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_479.php  Is this another case of someone having the same name? Or is Biggs (ferret)... for some unknown reason, on the Council? If not, how does Kria know Biggs? Are Twinks considered Creatures? Is he really not a Being after all?

If it's not Twink King Biggs, then what Biggs is this referring to?

[Also, woo, 100th post!]
<3 Abel

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kayriel on February 06, 2008, 09:39:25 PM
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_479.php  Is this another case of someone having the same name? Or is Biggs (ferret)... for some unknown reason, on the Council? If not, how does Kria know Biggs? Are Twinks considered Creatures? Is he really not a Being after all?

If it's not Twink King Biggs, then what Biggs is this referring to?

[Also, woo, 100th post!]

Apparently, the Twinks are powerfull enough for the Creatures to consider them their equals. Therefore, they get their own seat in the Council. It is only a theory, but I like how it sounds.

Pagan

I think it's the same Biggs as the leader of the twinks and brother of Wildy Biggs that we know.
I also highly doubt that proud creatures would let a being on their council.
But... Biggs certainly could qualify for evil, and so Kria might know him from the evil beach parties and BBQs
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Naldru

Remember that Lorenda used to work in the Twinks territory.  Therefore, if Kria was looking for Lorenda, Biggs would be a logical person to contact for information.  It also could have been that Kria had worked previously for Biggs in the same capacity as Destania.  Because of their inclinations, there are a number of reasons that they could have had dealings with each other.

Just another thought.  Perhaps Wildy and Biggs aren't really beings, but are weres.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kayriel

Quote from: Naldru on February 06, 2008, 10:07:28 PM
Just another thought.  Perhaps Wildy and Biggs aren't really beings, but are weres.

... That's a REALLY good thought, I hadn't pictured that. Like Amber said, weres are easily overlooked, I completely forgot they existed. Might be a reason why Wildy is so defensive of hyoomans. Still... Wildy in feral form. XD "Dook?"
<3 Abel

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Naldru on February 06, 2008, 10:07:28 PM

That would never buy Biggs a place in the Council. The Demonology 101 clearly states that most Creature races despise the Weres. But Biggs and Wildy still can be Weres...

pyrohamster

Hehehehe. Dook? Omg its sticky and it can bite back!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: pyrohamster on February 06, 2008, 10:24:12 PM
Hehehehe. Dook? Omg its sticky and it can bite back!

Oh, gods!!!... :U I am so rolling on the floor while laughing right now!!!  :mwaha
My reaction to your words was similar to what was happening to Abel in that strip.

Pagan

Ya know, it took me about five reads until I noticed that Abel was laughing in the third panel of that comic.

That made Dan's dialogue make sense for me finally.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

kaskar

8) Maybe Biggs could send Destina in as a Proxy. Just an idea ...

8)    (  Going in " God Mode " )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Pagan on February 06, 2008, 11:15:36 PM
Ya know, it took me about five reads until I noticed that Abel was laughing in the third panel of that comic.

That made Dan's dialogue make sense for me finally.

And Daniel's expression is just priceless there. However, hen Abel imagined Dr. Ink as a ferret, his expression was even better. And as for Daniel's dialogue in the last panel, he might as well be the sanest of the three there. Simply not the most intelligent. Then again, the concept of sanity depends on the point of view, and what's weird for a being can be perfectly normal for a creature... But let's leave that to Sigmund and just say: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!!  >:O

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, Sanity is for next week. This week is green salad.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 07, 2008, 09:07:06 AM
No, Sanity is for next week. This week is green salad.

Mmmm, green salad... And as for the sanity - to Chaos with it!! >:D

Alondro

Salad is scary.

Sometimes the lettuce has fungal spores from the ground in it and they have already grown some hyphal threads into the leaf so washing it doesn't get them off, then after 5 hours from the time I eat it, I start breaking out in hives from an intestinal anaphylactic reaction, which will go into full anaphylactic shock in about an hour after that unless I take two Benadryl in time.

Then the whole next day my body is all sore from an autoimmune side-reaction that attacks my muscles and I'm barely conscious from the Benadryl.

Oh, and onions tend to have the fungi as well.  And sometimes pretty much anything can have some hidden on or in it.  I fear every time I eat, unless it's highly processed snack foods with so little nutritional value and such a high level of salt and preservatives that NOTHING can survive on it.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on February 07, 2008, 10:13:04 AM
Salad is scary.

Sometimes the lettuce has fungal spores from the ground in it and they have already grown some hyphal threads into the leaf so washing it doesn't get them off, then after 5 hours from the time I eat it, I start breaking out in hives from an intestinal anaphylactic reaction, which will go into full anaphylactic shock in about an hour after that unless I take two Benadryl in time.

Then the whole next day my body is all sore from an autoimmune side-reaction that attacks my muscles and I'm barely conscious from the Benadryl.

Oh, and onions tend to have the fungi as well.  And sometimes pretty much anything can have some hidden on or in it.  I fear every time I eat, unless it's highly processed snack foods with so little nutritional value and such a high level of salt and preservatives that NOTHING can survive on it.   :<

Apparently, food is Evil and, therefore, must be cleaved and smitten. CLEAVE AND SMITE EVIL!!!

But I rarely had problems with food like those you described. Then again, I feed mostly on those snack foods you were talking about anyway...

Caswin

I remember quite a bit of hullabaloo at least once, maybe twice, about one of the Creature Council members being Biggs being the one with the red background.

(Is it me, or have those pictures gotten clearer?  I swear I see more lines and stuff.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Kayriel

Quote from: Caswin on February 07, 2008, 11:06:59 AM
I remember quite a bit of hullabaloo at least once, maybe twice, about one of the Creature Council members being Biggs being the one with the red background.

(Is it me, or have those pictures gotten clearer?  I swear I see more lines and stuff.)

... That is Biggs. Same hair, same headband, AND I SEE THE "B" MEDALLION.

Wtf is Biggs doing on the Creature Council?

EDIT: On second thought, going back through this thread, and the archives... the only silhouette not represented properly amongst the presented creatures would be Weres, all others are accounted for. Now the alleged (and at this point, pretty much confirmed) Biggs, also sits on the Council, without any clear definition to his race of Creature. Therefore, he MUST be a Were, and I don't see why they wouldn't have Weres on the Council, they make perfect spies and assassins. They're practically impossible to discern from Beings, and have the strengths of Creatures. Even a Cubi can be detected by an adventurer easily enough.
<3 Abel

Tapewolf

Note that the Demonology only says there is no Were on the Being-Creature Council, not the Creature Council.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 07, 2008, 12:34:56 PM
Note that the Demonology only says there is no Were on the Being-Creature Council, not the Creature Council.

Hey, that's true. So, Biggs might be a Were, after all. And on the side note, the silhouette on the red background dos have Biggs hairstile and that "B" medallion, but it looks more like a silhouette of a human than of a being.

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 07, 2008, 12:34:56 PM

I never really differentiated the Being-Creature Council from the Creature Council - in fact, I was uncertain there was actually a difference.

Anyway, people have speculated about Biggs being that mysterious shadow before. I wouldn't be surprised if he is seeing how everybody's raped this theory to death, and there have been subtle hints, such as Kria's connection to Biggs. But Biggs and Wildy being Weres... that's a possibility I'm interested in. Weres are underrated.

Now me, I'm more curious about that Succubus on the Creature Council... ;) I think it might be Cyra.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 07, 2008, 01:47:19 PM
I never really differentiated the Being-Creature Council from the Creature Council - in fact, I was uncertain there was actually a difference.

I think there is.  It's a confusing topic, but I'm fairly certain they are two, separate organisations.  They may have common members within it, but I think the two organisations have a radically different agenda.

Pagan

Tapewolf

Cogidubnus

That seems more like a legal council than a "Being-Creature" council. I mean to say, I think it's more geared as a department of law and order than for promoting interracial well-being or alliances.

celelorien

though Wildy being a were might explain how she was able to get a Shaman's license when Beings have little to no magic...  :shifty

(and I think that Fae there is definitely Albanion.. though i'm sure that's been mentioned before....)

Kayriel

Quote from: celelorien on February 07, 2008, 03:57:34 PM
though Wildy being a were might explain how she was able to get a Shaman's license when Beings have little to no magic...  :shifty

(and I think that Fae there is definitely Albanion.. though i'm sure that's been mentioned before....)

It is Albanion, that's been confirmed.

And yes, I'd say Biggs looks like a human because of being a Were, and having a human, anthro, and feral form. The Council might even have the Weres spying on the humans, to make sure they won't rise up and be a threat somehow.
<3 Abel

Gamma

As far as I'm aware there are no longer any humans on furrae.

Any human sightings in recent times have supposed to been weres, though unconfirmed to my knowledge.
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Alondro

Quote from: Gamma on February 08, 2008, 01:12:07 AM

Any human sightings in recent times have supposed to been weres, though unconfirmed to my knowledge.

Except the one Merlitz saw, who came from another dimension!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

kaskar

Quote from: Alondro on February 08, 2008, 01:41:09 AM
Quote from: Gamma on February 08, 2008, 01:12:07 AM

Except the one Merlitz saw, who came from another dimension!

8) Then, how did the human patches come into existance ?

8) ( Gotta love the Merlitz face ... )
8) Just Hanging Around ...