I'd hate to do this...

Started by Xuzaf D, June 01, 2006, 12:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xuzaf D

...but this house needs to be sold:
The house
Sorry for this advertisement, but this thing is killing us. I don't really want to talk about it, but please tell people you know who might be intirested. It's in the area of Warner Robins and Macon (GA).

ilpalazzo

Damaris

oh, what a beautiful house.  I would have your realtor add more pictures, though.  We would skip houses with only one picture, because we felt that made the realtor look lazy, and we didn't want to deal with them.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Totally. 1 picture makes it look like you're trying to hide something wrong with the house.

Xuzaf D

There's no way to get more pictures from where we are now.

Damaris

The realtor, or their MLS service, should be able to gain access to the building for the purpose of more pictures.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber