Until you sort out the forums...

Started by Destina Faroda, August 22, 2005, 09:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

How about a little CVRPG talk to pass the time?  Well, Link did pull a Richter!  Hey, he might be just a skeleton, but I'll take what I can get.  I wonder how long it'll be before he walks out the dungeon and gets attacked by villagers.

But seriously, I do have a question.  If link's soul was placed back in his dead body, why is Darkmoon's mother in proximity to him?  Shouldn't her soul be several feet underground...somewere very far away?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

You know, I mentioned this once to Dam, and we had an answer... but I can't seem to remember what it was...

I think it had something to do with the age of her corpse, or the age of the soul... or the lazyness of the writter...

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Quientin

so.... is it cool if i butcher the alec sprite and use it in my comic, re colored and hacked up a bit?  i cant get any of mine to look right!

Especially in the hair.

Darkmoon

This question would be for Jorge, in case anyone is wondering...

husky

shouldnt this go in the CVRPG forum?

Darkmoon

That would require effort, my dear sir.

husky

good old lazy darkmonn you never xhange

Damaris

What are you talking about?  It is in the CVRPG Forum...

*innocent look*

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

husky

Darkmoon

Damaris

Darkmoon

Mageknight Locke

and what about those paradox-inducing dimension splitting effects that bunny warned about? where are they? and we havent seen nathan and co for ages, just some suggestions for you darkmoon if you feel like being lazy  ;)

Darkmoon

I got a part for the Other Heroes to play, but keep in mind I dunno that I will be continuing their plotline for too much longer. I kinda feel like I've done as much with them as I really can.

As for paradox and dimensional effects... well... we'll get to those.

husky

Darkmoon

Damaris

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

Well darn...there's only one thing I can do in response.

(applauds Darkmoon)
Sig coming...whenever...

husky

you are having too much fun smiting me Darkmoon.......you need help :P

Darkmoon

Dude, I really haven't touched you!

husky

interesting, I wonder who it is then.

Darkmoon

Id unno... but it looks like they just smote you again.

Proto Belmont

Hmm, we have anonymous smoter. Well this is for him.... :plzdie  Lol, great emotes.

Destina Faroda

Well, you could just smote the biggest beneficiaries as a counterbalance and applaud each other.  Just don't forget me.  I've been smote too, and I know by who.

(looks at a certain husky)
Sig coming...whenever...