[Lyrics] The 2007 version of the Dr. Ink song!

Started by Alondro, January 02, 2008, 08:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

I forgot to post this for Christmas!  Arg, I've been too busy.   :<

Ah well.

At any rate, here we have it!  The new and improved "How the Ink Stole Your Soul!", to the tune of the Grinch song.

Enjoy the twistedness!  And we need someone with a really deep voice to sing this one day.   >:3

You're pure evil, Dr. Ink.
You're as low as low can sink!
A rotten rodent in your trousers can't hide your infernal stink, Dr. Iii-ink.
You're an un-fluffy rock-filled pillow that puts everyone's neck in a crink!

You're a monster, Dr. Ink.
Ascended from the depths of hell!
Your humor's from Halloween and your icy smile feels fell, Dr. Iii-ink.
Anyone that gets close to you has their soul sucked out into that well!

You're disgraceful, Dr. Ink,
A wolfish fox in snowy white!
Freddy Kruger shakes with terror whenever you come into sight, Dr. Iii-ink!
Next to you, Charlie Brown would feel safer with that tree that kept eating his kite!

A spectral shadow, is Dr. Ink,
He'll appear when least you know!
A needle jabs at your behind, and there's a tarnished halo's glow, from Dr. Iii-ink!
Given the choice of cubification by you and elective bowl surgery without proper anesthesia, I'd hand the surgeon a mallet and say, "Just give my head a hard blow!"

You're so naughty, Dr. Ink,
You hate joy taste in your tea.
You'd like to drink some bitter sorrow, and soak up endless misery, Dr. Iii-ink!
You took the anti-Hippocratic oath and now do as much harm to your patients as is physically possible, all while grinning with glee!

Go to blazes, Dr. Ink!
You've pulled every nasty trick.
You're a poisonous piñata to a child's whacking stick, Dr. Iii-ink!
So they actually let you become a doctor?  Thank the gods I'm not siiiiiiick! 

You're a bastard, Dr. Ink.
For who would dare claim to have sired,
The most abominable creature, by Lucifur his form inspired?  Dr. Iii-ink!
I suspect he devoured his parents from the inside out like some horrible alien parasite, their souls the first he acquired!

Abominations, by Dr. Ink,
Lurk the halls of SAIA;
Though nauseating in appearance, they're positively bright and gay, for Dr. Iii-ink!
Normally these monsters, like everyone else in Furrae , would be gay for Abel.  Dr. Ink has simply twisted their minds... in many perverted wayyyyys!

(NEW FOR '07)

Profoundly wicked, is Dr. Ink.
Entering his room quite unwise...
You'll be tugged terribly to a tentacular demise, by Dr. Iii-ink!
I'd rather be subject to endless re-runs of "Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent"... than take one glance in your eyyyyyyyes!

Even anime villains, fear Dr. Ink,
With God-mode writing he's empowered!
SEELE stared shocked into submission as Adam's soul was swift devoured, by Dr. Iii-ink!
Personally, I would try for SSJ Level Infinity and kick Ink's butt... but I'm too much of a cowaarrrrrrd!

Penultimate Evil, that's Dr. Ink,
He has no heart, only a void.
The emptiness he fills with torments of those whose souls he has destroyed!  Oh Dr. Iii-ink!
Why are you looking at me like that!  Don't come any closer!  Oh my god he's annoyyyyyyed! 

*horrible screams and crashing of breaking instruments*

The End! 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

techmaster-glitch

Darkmoon

Friendly reminder: make sure to properly tag your threads.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Tezkat

Haha! I'm soooo gonna record this one when I get the chance. >:] I'll probably have to mess with the lyrics a bit, though. There are too many syllables to squish into the original music in a lot of places.
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

techmaster-glitch

That's why you need someone who can remix the music manually. If you cut the lyrics, Dr. Ink will geeeeet yooooouuuuu...........
(besides, I don't seems to have too much trouble with fitting the lyrics in myself >:3)

Tezkat

Well, I don't I don't have the mad music skillz like Tapewolf, so someone else will need to come up with that. If not, I could just sing it a cappella.

It's a rhythm thing, though. It's possible to squeeze an extra syllable in here and there, but sometimes that puts word breaks in funny places and sounds very unnatural.

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tezkat on January 03, 2008, 06:17:07 PM
It's a rhythm thing, though. It's possible to squeeze an extra syllable in here and there, but sometimes that puts word breaks in funny places and sounds very unnatural.
I know, but I can figure out ways to bring it as close to natural as possible. I already have. They sometimes do sound slightly off, but they are generally workable. All without cutting a single word :P

That's the way I do things; if it don't work, make it work >:3.

Alondro

You know... if we could get Ink to come to AC...

And get him a fursuit...

And schedule it for the Masquerade...

The song could be sung while Ink steals souls on stage.   All I need to do is kidnap and brainwash him.  >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif