Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

i had one eye open one eye closed. is enigma's  vision purple now?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Darkmoon

FYI, I'm ready when you are...

techmaster-glitch

Right. I'll probably get a post up later today, I'm just in the middle of finals week right now, but mostly I was gone yesterday. Yeah, I had bad timing of poking you, sorry :<

techmaster-glitch

Darkmoon, is the trapdoor locked?

e_voyager

any what will the restore talisman enigma wrote do for his eye?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Just waiting on someone to make the next move.

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

techmaster-glitch

Crap! Sorry, I had something thought up, but I forgot to get around to it, I'll work something up right now.

Lisky

D: AZLAN you sunk my scrabble ship...  :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkmoon

That's fine. I take out his rook with my spy, send in the armies from Urtuk, and then roll double 4s and get out of jail!

Gin! I win.

e_voyager

oh the illogic. you have blown my mind. now iu need to rest the parameters again and that takes all day.

techmaster-glitch

Okay! that should get everyone back into this RP now. It has been quite awhile, so I'll PM-poke eveyone who hasn't been by recently to tell them it's back on. Hopefully they all haven't dropped it becuase of this...

Even if everyone does get back, for OOC reasons, I don't think we should do single recon like this again. I didn't realize it would stall the RP for everyone else this much.

EDIT: Check familyghost off, already got a return message from him.

techmaster-glitch

Darkmoon, is DFX making any progress with analyzing the spell? If so, can you start telling me (in character) how the portal works?

Darkmoon

It's difficult to tell. DFX doesn't have access to time magic (really time/space, but back in the day they wouldn't have had the knowledge to call it that). DFX doesn't have the ability to access it, because no one has the ability to (or at least, most don't -- those that try are either so powerful that the ill effects aren't seen or felt... or they aren't powerful enough to control it, and kindly remove themselves from the time/space continuum).

So, DFX can pour raw power into the spell, which well engaged it further for only a brief while, or DFX can try to attempt to actually access that sphere of power, but the results could be disastrous. The reason I say this is because DFX should have an inkling of what he's tapping into and the risks of that kind of magic.

e_voyager

i think enigma has enough of a clue to realize whats he's seeing. it would also explain when he's calling forth his power to pour it into the spell and try to wedge it open a little be longer from  their end.  does this fit into the RP well? also will this two magic's work off each other or weaken each other?

Darkmoon

You're allowed to tap into whatever magics you like, within reason.

e_voyager

the magic levels are withing reasoned. how he uses them well that i got form digimon frontier.  darkness first reinforced by light which increases the shadows that the darkens draws on or something like that.

techmaster-glitch

A note to all RPs I'm in - Starting tomorrow, my Internet access may be sporadic or cut off completely, as my family is visiting some other family for a week. If I can post something I will, but no guarantees.

krazykatboy

Yo, I noticed the IC thread says that your open for new players. In that case, could I join? Got a character made already:

Name: Artimus

Species: Construct

Model: Artimus X238

Height: Six feet even

Weight: 420 pounds

Appearance: Essentially a steel man, with great detail etched into the face. Either arm holds sheathed inside a finely crafted adamantium blade, capable of cutting through non-reinforced steel with ease. Through his bent, scratched, and worn state it is obvious that he has not been maintenanced recently, or, quite possibly, ever.

Personality: Artimus has been designed to be quick thinking when he needs to be, and analytical when calmed. He is somewhat forgetful, primarily due to his damaged memory stone. His face is about as expressive as a human's as well, making him relatively easy to read emotionally. When involved with people, he is more like a human than a construct, and is very friendly to new acquaintances or allies.

Abilities/combat: Artimus prefers to use his speed and intellect against any and all opposition; he can even call upon deeper reserves of power to double his speed for a short duration, usually thirty to forty seconds.

Strengths: Artimus is abnormally fast for a construct, so fast his strikes to an opponent is a blur. He is also very athletic, comparable to a gymnastics master.

Weaknesses: Occasionally over analyzes situations to a point of looping. His memory crystal is badly damaged, causing a sort of amnesia as well as making him rather forgetful from time to time.

History: The Artimus X238 series of construct soldiers were built to get the job done quickly and effectively. Although few were ever built, and fewer put into the line of duty, a majority of X238s were destroyed after it was discovered that they eventually develop morals, laws, and highly advanced reasoning systems that commonly conflicted with their owners intentions.
Artimus is essentially the final operating X238. His memory crystal was badly damaged during a fight with his 'employer', and most other knowledge was lost in the fragments.

techmaster-glitch

Another construct? I don't know whether to balk at my territory being invaded, or welcome a brethren with open arms :U

Darkmoon

The game is open, although I'll have to find an appropriate time to work in new players. That said, I'm hesitant to add someone when the poster has only one post. I don't want you to join and then never post again, ya know?

krazykatboy

Meh, understandable. No hard feelings.

Darkmoon

Yeah, just spend a little more time on the forum, then try again. I'd be happy to add you once you have a just a squidge more experience here.

familyghost

Sorry for not posting in a long while but I've had a lot of real life get in my way recently and it doesn't look like it's cooling down anytime soon.  I don't want to drop out but... uh can we say Aeo's following quietly in the back or something?  At least until these issues I'm dealing with are over, it shouldn't be to long I hope.

Darkmoon

Am I supposed to make the next move?

techmaster-glitch

Just about to head back home on a 10-hour drive. I'll get something up tomorrow.

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch

Everyone else should porbably get in another round of postings, of the rest of the group actually getting to the Tower now...