12/30/07 [#56] - Blaming everyone but the right people...

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, December 30, 2007, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh.

moan, whine, complain. I'm sure hoping Jigsaw isn't going to end up like that... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

So I'm trying to recall--is this the first we've heard of Miniluv?  It seems to be a blend between that and Minitru, actually.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

stiletto

Heh, being without internet for some 5 days, to think I might've missed something going on here!

This conversation makes me wonder, just how many of those on Last Resort think they're 'actual criminals?' It'll probably unfold itself as the comic progresses, but I'd like to see a criminal history of everyone who's on the show.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: superluser on December 31, 2007, 12:03:18 AM
So I'm trying to recall--is this the first we've heard of Miniluv?  It seems to be a blend between that and Minitru, actually.

It's the first time, yes.

Quote from: stiletto on January 03, 2008, 09:31:46 AMThis conversation makes me wonder, just how many of those on Last Resort think they're 'actual criminals?' It'll probably unfold itself as the comic progresses, but I'd like to see a criminal history of everyone who's on the show.

Obviously I'm not going to give a full history of EVERYONE right now,  but it'll be included at various points in the show as well as the cast profiles. Whether you believe she's one or not depends on how much you believe her to begin with.