Abel's Story Theme Song

Started by Zina, December 30, 2007, 01:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zina

Click here for the full image

After some discussion, I decided(well, actually it was Bill, but I'm taking all the credit, so there) this was the theme song for Abel's Story.
It fits perfectly. You're all impressed. :>

Goatmon

DMFA cheeriness really doesn't seem to flow well when applied to Abel's Story.  I mean, it's been nothing but one horrible event after another since Cindy's funeral. 

Zina

xHaZxMaTx

*Is impressed.* :.

Jakon

The question is, who will be where for who? >.>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Illusionist

rabid_fox

I saw Bill Bailey recently. He performed this song against a backdrop slideshow of images from Hurricane Katrina. Glorious satire.

As a sidepoint, I'm now tempted to drag out the guitar, ukulele and bodhran and and write a theme tune to Abel's song. It may even include a Happy Apple solo.

Oh dear.

bill

where is the fountain dancing scene i was promised

booo. hisss.

Keleth

*Starts dancing in the fountain of blood*
Na Na Da Na Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :kirby
Help! I'm gay!

Zina

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 30, 2007, 04:26:07 PM

booo. hisss.

He's dancing in a fountain of his own sorrow.

bill

Quote from: Zina on December 30, 2007, 04:40:07 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on December 30, 2007, 04:26:07 PM

booo. hisss.

He's dancing in a fountain of his own sorrow.
even better

Keleth

And that's when we got Goth Abel around SAIA :b
Help! I'm gay!

Darkdragon

I am extremely impressed. All we need is an accompaniment score.

bill

superluser

Quote from: Darkdragon on December 30, 2007, 10:34:58 PMI am extremely impressed. All we need is an accompaniment score.

That's the theme from Friends.  If you've never heard it, that means you've never seen Friends.

In which case, I envy you.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Darkdragon

Quote from: superluser on December 31, 2007, 04:52:39 AM
Quote from: Darkdragon on December 30, 2007, 10:34:58 PMI am extremely impressed. All we need is an accompaniment score.

That's the theme from Friends.  If you've never heard it, that means you've never seen Friends.

I've never seen Friends. Seriously.

AnizInDisguise

rabid_fox

Quote from: Darkdragon on December 31, 2007, 08:46:31 AM

You're missing out on some of the most tightly-scripted comedy that America's ever produced. It's a wonderful show.

Oh dear.

superluser

Quote from: rabid_fox on December 31, 2007, 01:41:15 PMYou're missing out on some of the most tightly-scripted comedy that America's ever produced. It's a wonderful show.

I've just lost a lot of respect for you.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

GabrielsThoughts

it doesn't seem friendly enough Abel's story needs a good theme song like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D5IDeU48Ig
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Sid

Quote from: Darkdragon on December 31, 2007, 08:46:31 AM

Neither have I, actually. But at least now I know why nobody asked what song that was xD
:boogie

Zina

Illusionist

I don't know why Friends gets so much hate.

It was never brilliant, but I'd far rather watch Friends than, say, Home Improvement, or Everybody Loves Raymond, or My Wife And Kids.

pyrohamster

Quote from: Illusionist on January 01, 2008, 02:51:15 PM
I don't know why Friends gets so much hate.

It was never brilliant, but I'd far rather watch Friends than, say, Home Improvement, or Everybody Loves Raymond, or My Wife And Kids.
Friends was of the the greatest tv shows of its time and more, like the ep: bamboozled.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0GkfL6Elbk :eager

rabid_fox

Quote from: superluser on December 31, 2007, 02:18:41 PM
Quote from: rabid_fox on December 31, 2007, 01:41:15 PMYou're missing out on some of the most tightly-scripted comedy that America's ever produced. It's a wonderful show.

I've just lost a lot of respect for you.

That's a friggin' lie. Unless there's such a thing as minus respect.

Oh dear.