12/18/07 [#53] - $2 for Addy's breath!

Started by stiletto, December 18, 2007, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Isn't that interesting... and I wonder what kind of thoughts Jig was picking up to want some bleach for her brain. Addy seems a little annoyed that Jig's on the floor though.

And hooray for donations! Makes comic grow like grass!

But now I go. Too much Last Resort talk lately for me, I'm getting water logged.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah, I figured you for some sort of stalker. Every time Jig posts, you're the first one to post the thread here. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

stiletto

Not every time, I missed one because she decided to post it in the middle of the afternoon when I wasn't expecting it. And it's not like I post a huge dissertation about it! I stand outside her window, she responds faster that way.

And why aren't there more people posting?! This is an awesome comic you bastards!

techmaster-glitch

Not enough people are even looking at this board. Yes, it's sad.

Tapewolf

Quote from: stiletto on December 19, 2007, 11:51:27 PM
And why aren't there more people posting?!
Because for every new strip so far, I have nothing to add to what has already been said.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 20, 2007, 06:59:28 AM
Because for every new strip so far, I have nothing to add to what has already been said.

Now THAT I find sad.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on December 20, 2007, 03:27:21 PM
Now THAT I find sad.

That's as may be, but for the last three or so aborted posts, it hardly seemed worth doing from a redundancy point of view.  Part of this may be down to the relative youth of the strip - as it opens up there will likely be more backgroundy questions to ask.

There were some I was tempted to ask, but felt uncomfortable about it since it seemed too much like requesting a direct answer about something which is likely secret for the time being.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Reese Tora

I don't post because each strip is so chock full of comicy goodness I am left speechless.

Also, I am not good at coming up with/starting conversations.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Brunhidden

Now THAT I find sad.

more people would post if they knew a new topic was up or an old topic updated- the half moon theatre icon does not go blue to alert you of newness, you actually have to enter and look up on top for the last dance, which some people jsut dont remember to do
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 22, 2007, 06:55:03 AM

Now THAT I find sad.

more people would post if they knew a new topic was up or an old topic updated- the half moon theatre icon does not go blue to alert you of newness, you actually have to enter and look up on top for the last dance, which some people jsut dont remember to do
Really? I just pay attention to the last post column.

That 'new post' thing is because TLD is a subforum, and not the main forum itself. A complication, perhaps, but there it is.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on December 22, 2007, 11:50:06 AM
Quote from: Brunhidden on December 22, 2007, 06:55:03 AM

Now THAT I find sad.

Really? I just pay attention to the last post column.

That 'new post' thing is because TLD is a subforum, and not the main forum itself. A complication, perhaps, but there it is.
I look for the blue light too, which is why I kick myself whenever I forget here. We should ask the admins to change this.

xHaZxMaTx

I use the SMF Default theme, and it let's me know if there's a new post, here.  I just don't post because I have nothing to say.  No offense to the comic; I never post in the DMFA discussion topics, either.

Reese Tora

I'm using the DMFA theme, and the subforum names are bold if there are new posts in the sub forum.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation