Castlevania Theory

Started by darkwzrd, December 07, 2007, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkwzrd

I have a theory about Castlevania.  More specifically about Soma Cruz.  I'm not sure if any who played both Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow, but it seems Dawn of Sorrow, that Soma retained some power from his adventure in Aria of Sorrow.  Think about it.  In Aria of Sorrow, Soma could not backward dash, slide on the ground, or drop kick after a double jump until he absorbed specific souls.  However, in Dawn of Sorrow, Soma can backward dash and slide on the ground right of the bat with out absorbing any souls, and he could do a drop kick in mid air after a double jump when you get the Malphas soul, which enables Soma to double jump.
I mention this because this retaining of certain abilities because this lead to my theory.  If he is indeed retaining certain abilities then if there is a game with Soma that takes place after Dawn of Sorrow, he will probably retain abilities such as double jump and walking underwater.  My point is that if this is true than Soma may eventually get and retain all of Dracula's powers.
That is not my complete theory.  Basically, if anyone remembers, there was a prophecy mentioned in Aria of Sorrow that says that "in 2035 a new master will come to the castle and he will inherit all of Dracula's powers."  I mention this because if you think about it, the prophecy has a number of interpretations.  Think about it, there were three possible heirs in the castle at that time:  Soma, Graham Jones, and Genya Arikado (who we know is actually Alucard in disguise).  Anyone of these individuals could have been the heir that the prophecy mentioned.  I truly think that it is either Soma or Alucard.   
Here is the rest of my theory.  I think that one day Alucard will see that Soma is starting to retain the various abilities he absorbs and as a result, Alucard begins to see Soma as a threat.  During this time, the castle would appear on our plain of existence and both Soma and Alucard will enter the castle to stop who ever is trying to claim Dracula's powers.  In the end, Soma and Alucard will end up in the castle keep and fight each other.  Alucard, who sees Soma as a threat, will attack first and Soma will fight back in self-defense and the one who survives the fight will lose his humanity and become the new Dark Lord.
The prophecy never said when the new master would take power, it only said that he would be in the castle in 2035.

Please posts your thoughts about my theory and post your own theories if you have any.  I would like to read them.

Darkmoon

I think last I heard Dawn was the last Sorrow game.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...