Game: Invisible Friend - Now playing round 47.

Started by Gabi, December 02, 2007, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

My IF is, I believe, Gabi.

I'd post guesses for all the others, but not everyone has guessed yet, and it'd be rude to guess before they had a chance to - though I do believe VSMIT is correct. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

I spent nearly all of today recovering my strength after a particularity trying two days and and will i'm pleased that most of the visible friends received their images but i'm still not convinced i hosted as well as i could. i hope that all the players enjoyed this round and i'll post who was right and wrong after i received guesses form Altei and Aiyno

on a side note i'm not too sure about the image from gabi's invisible friend as i'm not sure it's drawn which is a requirement in this game. while i have created similar images in paint and believe it's possible to create an image such as it in a photo shop like program i am undecided as to weather or not this is the case and shall be asking the two normal host when all the guesses are in.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Dannysaysnoo, by process of elimination. : Dannysaysnoo

Dannysaysnoo

Suwako

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on April 09, 2008, 11:48:17 AM
Quote from: Aiyno on April 09, 2008, 11:46:08 AM
Dannysaysnoo, by process of elimination. :BV

:U

Okay, yeezz.. I'll just vote you already! BV is much cooler than Danny but.. :B

Gabi

I have guesses for everyone else too, llearch. Maybe we can compare notes off the forum.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

hey, E.. Alt can't win anyway so why not post the results? I am s0oo0o tired from waiting..

Alt has been poked in the IRC a couple of times now  :U Joyous it would be if thee would supply is with results.

A.S.A.P. please.. pretty please?  :<  I make you cookie.. kay?  ;)

e_voyager

okay i'll post them either before i leave for work this morning or when i get in tonight i've been trying to give him every chance though.

Danny guessed his invisible friend was Altei he guessed poorly
Gabi guessed her invisible friend was VSMIT she guessed well
VSMIT guessed his invisible friend was Altie he guessed well
Llearch guessed his invisible friend was Gabi he guessed well
Aiyno guessed his invisible friend was Danny he guessed well
Altei did not guess but his invisible fried was Llearch
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

The next round will start on Monday, if we get enough people signing up. If not, we'll just wait until we do. ;-]

Suwako

I will skip this one, course is being a bitch... well not really but it gives me time restrains that I dislike.. a lot.

Gabi

Yay, I guessed every single one of them right!

e, since you were the host (nice job, by the way), does VSMIT's image count as something drawn by him?

Good work, everyone who guessed, and a Boo to Alt, who neglected this game in spite of being constantly reminded of it. (Yes, I know booing is childish, but I've been working on type inference all day, I have the right to have some childish fun).

llearch, being your IF was an interesting experience, even if I knew from the start that you'd know who I was. Still, what tipped you off? And did you ever have any doubts?

Here's a sample of what I've been working on, if anyone is interested.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on April 11, 2008, 03:25:13 PM
llearch, being your IF was an interesting experience, even if I knew from the start that you'd know who I was. Still, what tipped you off? And did you ever have any doubts?

Yeah. I figured from fairly early on you were probably it.

Two things immediately tipped me off; one, the layout of your answers gets wrapped in a fairly distinctive style by your mail client. This is one of the reasons I re-layout stuff I paste into the answers. Two, your answers were... typically Gabi-ish, at least for the first couple of sets of responses.

Once there, you -did- manage to fuzz the issue a couple of times later, but the preponderance of evidence sadly overruled you. And commenting about how likely I was to figure out who you were was just icing on the cake, as it were. ;-]

Incidentally, that image won't load from here - claims the server doesn't exist...

Dannysaysnoo

Suwako

Gabi

It's the type-inference process for a term in lambda calculus.

e_voyager

Quote from: Gabi on April 11, 2008, 03:25:13 PM

e, since you were the host (nice job, by the way), does VSMIT's image count as something drawn by him?

well as i said before i need to confer with you and Llearch about that. i've made similar images in mspaint style programs but the image looks kind of official and i'm not sure. i did a couple of web searches and came up empty of look alike enables but then i have not had the time  i would normally devote to hit endeavor.  i'll willing to let it go as it like the multi color necklace and the hazmat sign i turned in in games past could be made in paint and paint like program.  in closing i'd like to say i hope you all enjoyed the game and take care. my work schedule would not give me time to draw or host for this up coming round.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Personally, I'd let it by, but then, my own drawing style is... limited. So I'm biased in that. ;-]

VSMIT

The reason I did it that way is because I was pressed for time, I had just gotten the patch (We went to the SCPA Championship Preliminaries...  And barely lost...).  I'll get something a little more hand drawn the next time I play.

e_voyager

Good luck i wish i could play next round but my works is taking up my time

Gabi

I guess I can play again. But I'd like to host another round one of these days.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi

Ok, then. :)

I missed hotsing this. I just hope we get enough players to make the round interesting. So far we have you and... Just you, I guess. Not much fun to play like that, I'm afraid. :(

llearch n'n'daCorna

I guess my IF is ... me!

... you're right, it might be a little limiting. ;-]

Suwako

Taj makes two? I could join but i doubt my activity will be of any significant importance with only two players, plus I am kind of busy these days, but if a third person joins and you cant get anyone else, count me in.  :3

VSMIT

Just to make it a little more difficult, I'll play, too.

Dannysaysnoo

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I like how everyone signs up after the closing time.

Dannysaysnoo

llearch n'n'daCorna