Game: Invisible Friend - Now playing round 47.

Started by Gabi, December 02, 2007, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdragon

e_voyager

i know how i messed up but how is it that everyone made the same mistake as myself?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

I had to finish up things for my wprk practicum which I most likely failed.

so I didn't have the time to visit this forum on mon and sunday, nor did I have the ability on staurday since i was crossing an sea on foot, with rain and everything. got to love dutch weather on the Wadden.

Gabi

Oh, wait! I've just noticed someone sent me an image by PM on Monday. This is from VSMIT's Invisible Friend, who still has a chance at winning.

So everyone may post their guesses, but only VSMIT's Invisible Friend may make it to the Hall of Fame (if the guess is correct).
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

e_voyager

i've forgotten who i was going to guess already. ah well. how about Aiyno?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

Cogidubnus

e_voyager

as oh late i have been poor in my awareness skills so i have no faith in my guess. but it also seems i have become transparent in my disguise as well.

Gabi

Ok, I'll give Dargdragon 36 hours to post a guess, and then I'll reveal the results.

e_voyager

if nothing else i can host next round. i have almost 30 hours of overtime this check when means i've been working too much.

Darkdragon

Suwako

I'm  popular, cause I am insane and act differently every bloody game.

hm, bleeding tomatoes,,,

Gabi

And the winner is... Nobody!

-Aiyno guessed VSMIT. He guessed right, but he cannot win since he forgot to send his drawing.
-e_voyager guessed Aiyno. Same as above.
-VSMIT guessed Cog. He guessed incorrectly. His IF was Darkdragon.
-Cog guessed e_voyager. He was right, but can't win for the same reasons as Aiyno and e.
-Finally, Darkdragon guessed Aiyno. He guessed incorrectly, as his IF was Cogidubnus.

Definitely not the best round we've had. I hope you at least had fun.

Feel free to host the next round, e. And count me in.

Suwako

oh, and I would join too but it seems like I am going on vacation with the rest of the family.

e_voyager

again i apologize for missing the dead line to send my drawing. lets just say i was caught in sleep mode picture drawn but not scanned yet when suddenly i come to the form and time was up. ah well sight ups are open until Monday. the 30th.

e_voyager

well gabi from the looks of it it's not going to be a game this monday. you're the only one to want to play is seems

Suwako

I want to play, but without computer access I feel that it is rather, pointless to participate.

e_voyager

i understand Aiyno but that's part of it. you want to play but can't  no one is signed up but Gabi as it stands. at this rate there won't be a game.

it is 11:30 and no one has signed up to play other then Gabi. there for i can't start a game. i'll wait for for more days until Friday and if no one sight up I'll consider this round a failure.

VSMIT

I can play, but you still need at least three people to play...

Gabi

At least 4, that is. You can't have a game with just 3. No one can be his/her own IF, so you'd know your IF is the only person whose IF is not you (because if your VF was also your IF, then the third player would have to be his/her own IF).

e_voyager

one more day then i believe that this round dies on the run way. come one people it's a fun game (most rounds)

well i don't plan to be up much longer and it looks like this round is a complete failure. i'm sorry Gabi i really was looking forward to you and others having some fun.

e_voyager

VSMIT

e_voyager

VSMIT

I am, but I don't know about others.

Come on guys!  Let's actually start this one! :eager

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Jairus

Aw heck, I may be a terrible artist, but I'm willing to try this out! Count me in!

Um, what kind of drawing is it supposed to be?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Jairus

Cool! Definitely count me in! Let's see, when do we start up?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me