Game: Invisible Friend - Now playing round 47.

Started by Gabi, December 02, 2007, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aiyno's Invisible Friend

"No matter how far you run, civilization is not far behind..."

Quote from: VSMIT on January 27, 2008, 12:42:03 PM
Nice picture.  What's it of?
Quote from: VSMIT's Invisible Friend
Dear VSMIT,

A reindeer, obviously!

Quote from: e_voyager on January 27, 2008, 01:55:07 PM
confusion abounds. where have all the If's gone? or is mine the only one missing?
Quote from: e_voyager's Invisible Friend
e_voyager,

My apologies, friend. I haven't been well, and I've been very busy. Not a very good combo. I do bring a drawing, though.

My attempt at an Edo style fox:

The game is now closed. Please, post your guesses for who your IF is...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

as much as i would like to say Gabi my invisible friend is not an APF . they told me so themselves. have an less then all caps names counts out anther player. have a living avatar counts out Danny and those without avatars. being without the y chromosome counts out everyone but Gabi and Marmy.  and the love of ninjas suggest Marmy so Marmy it is. besides of everyone here and playing only VSMIT,  has not been my invisible friend. Lucas was under a different name i believe last time he was my id a lot of rounds ago i believe back on the nice. in total  my choice for my invisible friend is the sometimes here sometimes not miss :

Marmonstein
but keep in mind i could be wrong

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

You know... that kind of elimination process doesn't really work in this game. But you may still be right.

e_voyager

that may be true but i base my guess one the honesty of my answered questions. i really thought it was you at first but but the question answers didn't support that theory.

Suwako

Okay, my IF likes black, so s/he's probably not Gabi..
My IF reads books.. everyone does.
My IF likes dark and milk chocolate, which is of no help since I don't know anyone who doesn't like that, I could have asked which one s/he liked the most but, meh
My IF likes classical, classical rock. Jazz and some others. E-voyager and Danny don't seem to be the types for that but meh, nothing conclusive.
My IF believes in the existence of a deity but that doesn't have to be -god-  doesn't rule out anyone.
I had cogidubnus as IF before so I take it it's not him.
Native language.. English.. rules out Gabi..and maybe marmon? wow, I'm getting somewhere >.>

So I guess I'll take Lucas ,
as always, doubtful and second guessing myself   

maybe I should have chosen danny, ugh.. make I choice you dumb brain D:

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I have this odd temptation to have the GM take over answering some questions, just to make it difficult. ;-]

y'know, just randomly answer some questions every so often instead of the answers the original player put in.

*cough*

Dannysaysnoo

M

I think I had lucas marcone. I dunno. I sort of narrowed it down to him in my head. Who knows? :B

VSMIT

lucas marcone

llearch n'n'daCorna

So.

Gabi, Marmonstein, e_voyager, and Dannysaysnoo all win. lucas marcone failed to provide an image, and as such doesn't get to guess.

I guess the game is open to the next round. I'll take it again, if you don't mind, Gabi, since shortly after that, I'll be moving and stuff...

Congrats to the winners, and commiserations to the losers.

VSMIT

I'll try my hand at it again.  Hopefully I'll do better.

Suwako

ah, A loss.  Oh well, Better luck next time I guess.

Dannysaysnoo

Gabi

Ok, llearch, you can host again and I can play again. ^_^

But you could have told Lucas that I was his IF. Who were the others?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking clearly. Where was my head?

Dannysaysnoo guessed correctly that his IF was e_voyager.
e_voyager guessed correctly that his IF was Marmonstein
VSMIT guessed incorrectly that his IF was e_voyager. His IF was actually Aiyno.
Aiyno guessed incorrectly that his IF was lucas marcone. His IF was actually VSMIT.
Marmonstein guessed correctly that her IF was lucas marcone.
lucas marcone didn't post an image, and hence was unable to guess that his IF was Gabi.
Gabi guessed correctly that her IF was Dannysaysnoo.

Apologies for not organising this yesterday. Whoops.

e_voyager

good on ya Danny.yah guessed it was me and it wat the image that done it wat not?  I really enjoy this game But i will unfortunately have to sit this round out. i'm sorry folks maybe next round.

Suwako

VSMIT's IF was actually Aiyno.
Aiyno's  IF was actually VSMIT.

:O

major omg.
well played box, well played.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... actually, the only non-random ones were lucas and Gabi, since the random selection randomly selected Gabi to be her own IF. I think she would have done fairly well, but I'm not sure how I would have hidden it...

VSMIT

Jeez.  After you said I lost I thought that Aiyno might have been my IF, but it seemed too unlikely.  Oh well.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Maybe you should go by unlikelyhood, rather than likelyhood? Might serve you better ;-]

e_voyager

good news moving when better then expected so i should be able to play this round as well. if i can find my scanner cord.

llearch n'n'daCorna

So.. we have VSMIT, Dannysaysnoo, Gabi, and Aiyno, was that a "yes I'll play this round" ?

And a possible e. If that's so, that's 5, which means we can start tomorrow...

e_voyager

yes i in to play this round. i had not thought it would be so but things worked our well.

Suwako

Soldier reporting for duty, BOX!

Box, yes Box! ...

muwha?  :B

lucas marcone

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course.

It might be an idea if you made sure to post an image this time, though.

lucas marcone

no prob.... family dragged me over to my grandmothers in carlisle....in other words the most internet devoid place on earth....for three days. if i hadn't been caught up reading "the walking dead" by robert kirkman i would have died from internet withdrawl.
ill be sure to post something earlier.