The StageHand Strike...

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, November 29, 2007, 07:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Is over! :)

That is all.
*slinks away*

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

No over-enthusiastic banning. 7 day ban.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

(*is a singer/wannabe-performer, so this sort of thing is good news to her*)

Now if only the scriptwriter's demands could be met(or compromised)... ***not a discussion. already a thread for that***

draconicsoul1987

Really? A singer/wannabe-performer? what do you sing? (and if the answer is a sarcastic "music" my wrath will be felt)

xHaZxMaTx

draconicsoul1987

Thank you Hazmat. It's good to know that I have someone I can trust to be snarky. It's so hard to fine someone now a days who will be sarcastic no matter what. Much less someone good at it. So how about this. When you find someone like that, point em in my direction but until then you'll do.

bill

Quote from: draconicsoul1987 on November 30, 2007, 09:25:58 AM
Thank you Hazmat. It's good to know that I have someone I can trust to be snarky. It's so hard to fine someone now a days who will be sarcastic no matter what. Much less someone good at it. So how about this. When you find someone like that, point em in my direction but until then you'll do.
You are a strange person.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: draconicsoul1987 on November 30, 2007, 09:25:58 AMIt's so hard to fine someone now a days who will be sarcastic no matter what. Much less someone good at it. So how about this. When you find someone like that, point em in my direction but until then you'll do.

So what's the damage?

Sienna Maiu - M T

I sing songs...
in general >.>

My thread has a few on it.
<.<

Right now though, I'm on vocal rest. Sadly, musical auditions are next weekend.

I don't suppose anyone has a favourite musical theater/broadway song they think I should do?
If you want I'll post it too :V

Oh yeah, so seriously speaking... Italian songs, folk songs, more classical songs, Hallelujah(Leonard Cohen) thrown in there somewhere...
Requests <.<

oh yeah! and the the Daniel Ti'Fiona Themesong I never posted! :D

draconicsoul1987

"If you got it flaunt it" comes to mind. as does "Whatever Lola wants" would be good if your voice is a bit huskier.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Nope. No husk to my voice.
Clear as a white girl whistle.

draconicsoul1987

As long as you don't get screechy then YAY!

Zina

...There was a stagehand strike?

Sienna Maiu - M T

I know, right?
And then this Sienna-girl just comes out of the blue with this random comment that just... nobody cares about.

draconicsoul1987

so not true sienna. your comment was...well...yeah kind of superflous to life in general but I love you despite, or perhaps because, of that randomness.

xHaZxMaTx

bill

superluser

So who won?  The stagehands or the producers?  Or The Producers?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?