11/28/07 [DMFA #846] - With Curses Like These...

Started by Cogidubnus, November 28, 2007, 02:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega

Kragoth

Oh my word... after all the plot-twisting, mind-bending, story-altering close-to-insanity comics in the 'get to know the Fae and Mab in particular'-arc, this strip is just so... so... deliciously DMFA! Go Amber!

Nadia: "Hey, monster! Yeah, you, with the fiery breath and muscular build! Come here, and fight with me!"

Seconds later...

Nadia, while dancing around the beast: "I have a Fae curse, so you can't touch me. You can't touch me, you can't touch me! But I can touch YOU!"
* giggles an pokes monster in the eyes, again and again, while singing and dancing *

Monster: "Pleaaaase stop... pleaaaase!"

e_voyager

my guess is that Dane wouldn't stop hitting on some cute Fae girl and got himself cursed. who cured him i don't know but it would explain his trouble with the ladies .
( Dan has been cursed with a level on cures.  Dan's ambitions are now blocked by bad luck and his worse nightmare shall  began to haunt him in and attempt to come true..)
or at least that's what it looks like form the out side

( say has  anyone done a wildly / Dan Fan pic of them getting married?)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Goatmon

Muhaha, sweet.  And yeah, the robe is back.  Even if it's only for one panel. =P

Sofox

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 28, 2007, 06:15:39 AM
Thanks to Dan, Jy-Jy knows that a Fae curse can be a blessing but still I can't help but squirt milk through my nose as I look at the last panel.

Who still drinks milk while reading DMFA? That's just provoking fate.

Quote from: Falcarthum on November 28, 2007, 10:50:25 AM
* cleaning the milk in the monitor *
Totally agree with you...

Okay this is getting ridiculous, who here has learned the subtle art of pattern recognition?

CameronCN

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Falcarthum

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Grenn

Yeah, I don't think it's the Cubi attention span, or lack therof. It's just the Dan one  :3

Saist

Manawolf

Hey, if it has six arms and a snakes lower body, it's a marilith.

As for Dan/Wildy, there was a sex pic someone did, but Amber took it down for some reason...

Amber Williams

Quote from: Manawolf on November 28, 2007, 04:00:23 PM
As for Dan/Wildy, there was a sex pic someone did, but Amber took it down for some reason...

It's called "Amber revised the website and the art pages never got a full overhaul thus 80% of the fanart ever done was never put up"

CameronCN

NOT what I was thinking. :erk

Amber Williams

It's far less graphic than Mana is implying.  It was a pic of Dan and Wildy sleeping on a bed, with Wildy's back to the viewer so while they are both in the buff, the only thing one really sees is Wildy's bum.   

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aleolus

Ah-hah, so Jy now knows that Fae curses are only a curse for a short while, though they provide immense protection and enjoyment before that.

Don

I guess this means it is possible for fae to forgive their curses as dan apparently loves them, yet has no curse markings...I wonder if Jy will be lucky enough for albanion to revoke his.

On another note, Fae curses look awsome you could do practically anything you wanted and no one would dare stand in your way, I'm going to guess this would be like one of those with great power comes great responsibility things for a not easily tempted person...but dan, yea not abusing free abilities a'int gonna happen, especially when it comes to his adventuring.

e_voyager

Quote from: CameronCN on November 28, 2007, 04:47:08 PM

NOT what I was thinking. :erk

i agree not at all what i was thinking. i was thinking about a pick of Dan and Wildy at the alter ( kind of like the Azlan/ Neina wedding pic except that  Dan looks very uncomfortable for some reason. maybe it's Wildy's sharp pointy weapon or the  chain collar she's holding behind her back as the stand before the priest.

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 28, 2007, 04:54:35 PM
It's far less graphic than Mana is implying.  It was a pic of Dan and Wildy sleeping on a bed, with Wildy's back to the viewer so while they are both in the buff, the only thing one really sees is Wildy's bum.   

thanks for clearing it up amber. also did Dan's cures come true or was he forgiven as was implied?

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AnizInDisguise

Zedd

Cursed bands are a bliss...And belive me I so miss Dans old duds

Faerie Alex

Ha ha! Very funny, Amber!

I had a thought of something when I saw this...
Such a stunning hair of many colours
How he loved his hair of many colours
It was red and yellow and green and
Brown and blue
(Sourcey)

(I was in that play in 7th grade. :3)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Sofox

"I look handsome I look smart,
I am a walking piece of art"

(Thought the same thing at the comic modelincard.

Paul

Madmann135

The bangles have got me thinking about Mab's foresight and planning.

It makes me wonder how long she's been planning this little trip with Jyrras and how long she's been planning on getting him 'Fae cursed.' 

Dan escaped the Fae curse with a big grin on his face, I wonder if she's been planning the curse back then or was it more recent.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Eibborn

Heh heh heh.

I have to say that Dan's face in the first panel is cute beyond belief.

So I wonder what the curse did to Dan, then.
/kicks the internet over

Kenji

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 28, 2007, 11:22:57 PM
Heh heh heh.

I have to say that Dan's face in the first panel is cute beyond belief.

So I wonder what the curse did to Dan, then.

"You will be doomed to a lifetime of urgers to wear ladies' footwear!"

Netrogo

I'm kinda curious myself as to what the fae Dan offended finally did to him. He says himself he only had the bangles for three months so that means that after three months the fae came up with a 'punishment' and executed it.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

LionHeart

Quote from: modelincard on November 28, 2007, 08:23:30 PM
Ha ha! Very funny, Amber!

I had a thought of something when I saw this...
Such a stunning hair of many colours
How he loved his hair of many colours
It was red and yellow and green and
Brown and blue
(Sourcey)

(I was in that play in 7th grade. :3)

So was I. Although it was probably longer ago for me than it was for you...

And when Jyrras tried it on
He knew his black-haired days were gone...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Kuari

Quote from: Netrogo on November 29, 2007, 02:25:39 AM
I'm kinda curious myself as to what the fae Dan offended finally did to him. He says himself he only had the bangles for three months so that means that after three months the fae came up with a 'punishment' and executed it.

Maybe that fae removed the nuts from Mab's brownies that one time.  I don't know, hard telling.