Heres a fan creation

Started by Michaelangelo, April 26, 2006, 10:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelangelo

http://shockvalue.proboards92.com/

My no holds barred forum. Yah. uh So go if you want to do whatever you want without rules.

Darkmoon

This should prolly be on the Shout Out forum, FYI.

olroxshade

a fan creation?
a couple question to el grande`mal Byron
1-for why reason is your name?
2-Is Seto Kaiba your avatar?

Michaelangelo

Quote from: Dark Lord Olroxshade on May 04, 2006, 05:07:02 PM
a fan creation?
a couple question to el grande`mal Byron
1-for why reason is your name?
2-Is Seto Kaiba your avatar?

1-Well, Byron was a screen name of mine from ages ago that alot of people didn't seem to forget through the legendary stories people tell about how horrible a person I am. Of course this story had some truth to it but was extremely one-sided and mythological. I've done terrible things but I'm not randomly an asshole to people. Usually I have my reasons. But yeah "The Big Bad Byron" as is written in Spanish is kinda sarcastic from people making up urban myths about me. I am very hated I will admit that. But usually most people just hate me because I'm flaming someone else who antagonised me and alot of people didn't bother to ask for the whole story as to why I would flame someone thats a god like figure in that particular forum. They just look at it like "Well everyone else likes this person and nobody likes him. Wow, let me not formulate my own opinions about this guy." This does not apply to alot of you of course, but in other realms of the web at many other sites. See also Toxizen. Wow I should write a Wikipedia about this.

On to question 2

2- The avatar is not Seto Kaiba. It is Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star. 

Oh yah and there are people who are actually making a conscious effort to make people cut the whole "Well lets gang up on so and so". Darkmoon, Spig, Il Palazzo, and little by little more and more people are getting tired of it. When I say this, this doesn't just go for me but for alot of people that we're all giving each other more of a chance to get to know each other. And as we do we become more tolerable of each other. And I really don't believe in grudge holding or hating anyone. Maybe some people do but its a shame. Life is too short to be that way. Some people now are choosing to focus on getting to know each and everyone before following someone else's opinion of someone else. Thats a good thing. Because its no secret that when alot of people don't like someone things get contagious and automatically it becomes "The enemy of my friend is my enemy." Without even getting to know the situation or trying to understand the person.

olroxshade

wow..........without words

Michaelangelo