My own little introduction.

Started by draconicsoul1987, November 24, 2007, 09:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draconicsoul1987

Hey everybody,

My name is Jonathan and I just joined. I'm new to forum sites as a rule, so if I make a terrible faux paus please at least tell me why the violence ensues before I'm beaten to a bloody pulp. Thank you from the bottom of my cold warped heart (emo-time! YAY!)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, goodie! Fresh meat! ;-]

More seriously, welcome to the forums. Watch out for Bill, Darkmoon, llearch, RJ's muffins, boxes, anyone who warns you to watch out for anyone or anything (they're probably up to something), and especially llearch.

Try not to break the rules (you did read those, right?) and you'll probably be fine.

Oh, and mind out for anyone who tells you to watch out for llearch.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netrogo

Welcome to the forums.

Yeah watch out for that Llearch guy, he's shiffty :paranoid
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

JONATHAN! JONATHAN! JONATHAN! JONATHAN! JONATHAN!

Suwako

Hi, I'm who my profile says I am, that being Aiyno among other things.  okay, let's get you the little protection package;

-1 lantern
-12 pairs of batteries
-Wake Fire/ Torch
-A lighter
-Christian cross, Satanic cross (to ward of good and evil)
-1 piece of string (2.54 cm or 1 inch)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

draconicsoul1987

Thank you for the string...my shoes tend to be possossed by rabit octo-bunnys. As a note of interest Coulton, it's polite to buy me dinner before you start screaming my name. Don't fret, it's a beginners mistake. And I'm sorry if I spelled your name wrong. Illarch, I appreciate the warning. That guy you mentioned seemed to be in league with the octo-bunnys.

Eibborn

Praise the lord, he even punctuates.

Welcome in!
/kicks the internet over

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: draconicsoul1987 on November 24, 2007, 03:53:13 PM
Illarch, I appreciate the warning. That guy you mentioned seemed to be in league with the octo-bunnys.

My-my... all sorts of new variations on things, eh llearch?
(*snicker-giggles over images of iLark*)

Well, most interesting of people, it is most seemingly a pleasure to welcome you here :),
So, while I'm sure there are things to be warned off, I'm also positive you'll probably be fine. As a general rule, yes you should read the rules, respect the mods, etc. (unless of course you happen to be dealing with Bill, llearch, Darkmoon... etc.) and avoid double-post (hey! look! you're doing great so far!)
Anywho, here be a pointy stick, with which you may protect thineself against all that pertains to endangering of you. *reaches into a plot-hole, before dragging out what appears to be a newly hewed-down branch* huh... seems we actually ran out... let me get back to you on that.

Okay, so I am me and I now have to go find out what's going on in the back room. Please, enjoy your stay ^-^,
Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

*jumps into the plot-hole never to be seen again*

RJ

I'd say 'hi', but there'd be no point since I'll just be leaving this yummy basket of muffins here for you.

Mwahahaha!

Was that out loud? >_>

*runs* :rj

Damaris

Well hello, Jonathan.  Welcome.

Make sure to read the rules, and don't forget, we're watching you

:zombiekun2

Enjoy your stay!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Sienna Maiu - M T

*is seen again*

Alright, so here's the deal;
It seems that at some point while I wasn't looking, some bandits snuck into the dimensional area and managed to get ahold of the sticks, seems they had heard of their many powers. From who I'm not sure, but clearly they couldn't get one of their own off of a current owner, on account of the fact that they're very useful against bandits.

However, I am not a bandit.
I am ninja.

So, long story short.
*brings out a slightly red stick from behind her back*
-^_^- Here you go, and welcome to the forums! -^_^-

*gently tosses it over*

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Greetings, and welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and be sure to keep your claim ticket.

Beware of the stuff mentioned by others, especially the squirrel-borne muffins and that llearch character.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

draconicsoul1987

Thank you ever so kindly for the red stick, Sienna. I only have the Blue version, but now I can skip the hassle of stick-volution. As I appreciate the tasty muffins from the squrrel. Good lord its a white elephant non-judeo-christian holiday season in which it is considered appropriate to give gifts to friends and relatives, and even occasionally co-workers provided said gifts do not exceed a $10 value! And be wary of those plot holes Sienna, first you only use them for sticks and next thing you know a warped demon with a device that can save all mankind from a previously undisclosed evil fate. Either that or the octo-bunnys will swarm. Rapid, flesh eating, octo-bunnys who are all affected with psuedopyrodendraphilia! (being the false belief that someone is strongly attracted to flaming trees)

Sienna Maiu - M T

I like you.
We should hang out some time.

draconicsoul1987

I would love to Sienna...send me a message some time...oh-be-kay-be?

Angel

Hello and welcome. Emos are cute when they're not Shinji. Want a churro?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!