Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, August 14, 2007, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Hazy misunderstands  as i was referring to Sienna when i said she. ( and why the tears?)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager made hazy misunderstand, how amusing. Yeah, I remember that Ev, still my memory refuses to remember Tailgrass.  :B anyway, e_voyager has been proving his worth once again, may his presence remain a lasting one?.  :B

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno has switched to an interesting avatar and sig combination which would appear to coordinate. The sig is also hilarious.

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 12, 2007, 02:56:49 AM
Tailgrass
?

*chortles*
Dear boy, it's Tallgrass.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

E is a pretty good RPer, and I can't wait for his reappearence in some of the ones he used to be in (particularly Villain's League).

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 12, 2007, 01:00:35 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 12, 2007, 02:56:49 AM
Tailgrass
?
*chortles*
Dear boy, it's Tallgrass.
*face distorts*
*chokes*
*dies of shame* :redrum

xHaZxMaTx

tech is silly.  Or maybe just emo. :P  I wonder how he would react as a contestant in a spelling-bee.

Suwako

xHaZxMaTx likes sillyness, and wondering.. xHaZxMaTx is going to be one to be remembered by many names.. Yes.

e_voyager

Aiyno has been quite solid and strait forward in his name unlike me.

Sienna Maiu - M T

e_voyager confuses me.
He also has switched to a very snazzy avatar, though I likes the other one, this is quite shiny.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T has had the same after for a long time, however it is a awesome one. Sienna Maiu - M T knows when someones avatar is filled with awesome too :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno is a wonderfull old friend, he always had something nice to say back on dA those years ago, and he still does. He's just one of those people who likes people.

Brunhidden

Sienna Maiu - M T remembers the good old days, i do too but not those particular ones
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Omega

llearch n'n'daCorna

Omega has an interesting avatar. Not my personal choice, but I can see how some folk might like it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna finds Omega's avatar interesting, I agree It is an interesting avatar. Llearch has a interesting avatar too, it shuffles, blinks and morphs into many variations of itself, you hardly ever get bored with his avatar.  :)

Cogidubnus

Aiyno is like the Death's Head Brigade of the pay thread. It seems like he's the first one to comment, and oftentimes that he'll be the last one to comment too.

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi doesn't post nearly as often, which makes it nice to be able to compliment him in the P.A.Y. thread. :3

Suwako

xHaZxMaTx doesn't think it's nicer to comment on people who post in the paychat a lot, that's ok. I'm running out of material because of my obsessiveness with posting here  :3 Although, xHaZxMaTx does post a lot in here himself, he keeps this thread alive :)

techmaster-glitch

Aiyno says he's running our of material, yet I see him here more often than anyone else. I think that is self-explanatory that he is better at this than he says he is ;)

Sienna Maiu - M T

techmaster-glitch is also a thriver (and thriving member) of this thread.

He is possibly one of few (if not the only) friend on this forum I can identify by name alone, (although if he got his av going, that would be cool too)

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna wounds me deeply. :cry  Which isn't necessarily a good thing, but it certainly isn't easy, so bonus points for that. :razz

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx confuses me on a regular basis, which complemantarily I apparently also do the same for him. So, I do have to wonder about how this works and Haz just made me lose my train of thought.

But the point is, xHaZxMaTx hi-jacked my brains and refuses to give them back.

Intrepret this to be good as you will.

xHaZxMaTx does however make for a very cuddly zombie, living off of hugz, rather than brainz.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 01:00:52 AM
xHaZxMaTx does however make for a very cuddly zombie, living off of hugz, rather than brainz.

Sienna is mistaken, for I do require brains, just not in the same sense as your typical zombie:

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 01:00:52 AM
...xHaZxMaTx hi-jacked my brains and refuses to give them back.

The hugz are just an added bonus.

(I totally just made that up. :B)

She is also forgiven. :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

For what? Murdering you (with my mind bending ways)?
*innocent*

xHaZxMaTx is always so helpful, always there to lend a helping hand and generally just be a good sport about things.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T ... ..... .... is like a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day  :B

e_voyager

Aiyno has made me process naught images with that simile. not easy to do

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is giving Aiyno a run for his money with frequency of posting.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

the box gives everyone a run for their money, sometimes its as though the forum actually exists inside of llearch
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

Suwako

techmaster-glitch is techmaster-glitch-y , this is a good thing, yes? I think so at least..