Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Dibs"

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

D, you rawk. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

One of those comics that just wrote itself, honestly. ;)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Daoswarrior2033

Here what i think happens next, Darkmoon try to give Kat mouth to mouth but Princess beats him to it. Ummmm That cant be right could it?

Darkmoon

If I had the sprites, I prolly would have. I was thinking of something along those lines...

But I took it in another direction instead.

GabrielsThoughts

so ...after "your" defeat deacula... I mean after lank defoots dorcula what are the plans for the future of  CVRPG.

@cough@ I noticed a spelling error in the latest strip, and if I'm the only one that noticed that's pretty bad.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The latest cvrpg strip?

That's interesting. I've looked carefully, and can't see any myself. Which one had you in mind?

Darkmoon

He might mean two strips back. It was pointed out to me. I fixed it.

I'm not going to go into too much detail, but I will comment that just because Link goes toe-to-toe with Dracula, that doesn't mean that the comic will end... or that Castlevania will even disappear, as it so often does after Dracula's defeat.

GabrielsThoughts

I don't think #657 was two strips ago...seeing as #658 is now the latest, unless I'm in a parallel dimension.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Unless you're talking about "basically" - which is a valid variant - you're gonna have to be more specific.

I don't believe any of us are saying "we won't change it" - from what I've seen here, we're saying "we can't see it, what is it so we can?"...

Oh. "your" in the second line of the first paragraph of Sindra's comments in panel 4. Should be "you" - yes?

Darkmoon