11/03/07 [#46] - He's too sexy for his shirt...

Started by stiletto, November 03, 2007, 09:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Well now, I always knew Jig had quite the mouth on her, but apparently that talent extends to her jawbone as well.

That top panel looks like a freezer with meat hanging on the wall. How appropriate.

Awesome comic.

Edit: Oh yes, and I just have to share the image I did for the last thread, mostly because it will give you nightmares. Here I can use it to predict who Jigsaw is going to choose!

techmaster-glitch

Oh my gods...is this going where i think it's going? :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 03, 2007, 09:31:44 PM
Oh my gods...is this going where i think it's going? :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk

I swear... you rip a girl's shirt off and you get hailed... you unzip a guy's, and... well, you get hailed a much different way :-p

Give me a little credit, folks. Harem jokes from the last thread aside, we're talking lieutenants here.

stiletto

First off, it looks like his shirt has buttons. And hey, you don't hear me complaining, I like both!

techmaster-glitch

Well, the dialogue and the fact that they're all strung up didn't help much, either :rolleyes

But, I never said any of this was bad! ;) just highly unexpected.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on November 03, 2007, 09:38:29 PM
Give me a little credit, folks. Harem jokes from the last thread aside, we're talking lieutenants here.

Awww. And here I thought we could string the harem jokes out for a bit... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AndersW

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 04, 2007, 04:30:54 AM

Who says you can't.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: AndersW on November 04, 2007, 10:11:43 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 04, 2007, 04:30:54 AM

Who says you can't.

Exactly!

Besides, I have to admit, over the next few pages it could be interpreted either way if you really wanted to. :-p

Brunhidden

how could we interperate it already? we really dont know how their relationship is at this point

it could get steamy, it could be physically abusive, they could hang out eating pizza and playing video games, or she could know him from before and he owes her money or shot her in a gang battle or got her pregnant in highschool or something.

well, if her choices are of who all lost, he seems to be among the least freaky looking and the less obviously psychopathic.... although he does seem to be in cuffs more then half the time weve seen him
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 05, 2007, 03:55:19 AM
how could we interperate it already? we really dont know how their relationship is at this point

it could get steamy, it could be physically abusive, they could hang out eating pizza and playing video games, or she could know him from before and he owes her money or shot her in a gang battle or got her pregnant in highschool or something.

well, if her choices are of who all lost, he seems to be among the least freaky looking and the less obviously psychopathic.... although he does seem to be in cuffs more then half the time weve seen him

Well, it 'is' a reality show about criminals, which he unabashedly is, even if that's not what he was arrested for. They're going to get restrained somehow.

And as far as their 'relationship' goes, I know one thing:

QuoteWebcomics where the roommates are furries who all go to the same school and work at the same place who are transported to a fantasy dimension where they sit around and play videogames and make sarcastic quips should be avoided.

I'm going to guess that "Webcomics where criminals on a deadly game show are furries who work at the same place and spend all their free time sitting around playing videogames and making sarcastic quips" should be avoided too.

... and all things considered I have no clue how you'd work videogames into this plotline, unless the games in question were promotional tools for the program. Y'know, like how you might find a bunch of WWE wrestlers huddled around an Xbox playing Royal Rumble or something.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on November 05, 2007, 11:02:48 AM
... and all things considered I have no clue how you'd work videogames into this plotline, unless the games in question were promotional tools for the program. Y'know, like how you might find a bunch of WWE wrestlers huddled around an Xbox playing Royal Rumble or something.

I now have this mental image of Hulk Hogan and Cane and some others of that build and size crowded around a PS2 and fighting over who gets to play Royal Rumble next... Posturing etc included.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

and i just had an image of the hardened criminals on this show plunking down for a couple hours of 'harvest moon' to chill during their free time, just in contrast to wrestlers playing said games

although this technically will fall under the category of furry roomies, i trust jigsaw will keep it nice and violent so we dont have to worry too much
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 06, 2007, 01:28:49 AM
and i just had an image of the hardened criminals on this show plunking down for a couple hours of 'harvest moon' to chill during their free time, just in contrast to wrestlers playing said games

although this technically will fall under the category of furry roomies, i trust jigsaw will keep it nice and violent so we dont have to worry too much

If we ever get to the point where I can justify drawing 'em chilling out and playing games, it will be so far into the storyline that the cliche doesn't apply.

Or more likely, I'll be wanting to draw something more visually appealing anyway.  >:3